Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 135. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 01:40:53 PM
You can wait if you are not afraid because the market is not stable now. It fluctuates all the time. I have sold half of my tokens so in case it drops to the minimum, I wont be troubled.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 01:38:50 PM
I think that at the present time, we should still keep and keep waiting. If you really need money or you want to get out of this market and not come back then you can sell. If you still want to continue, the best option is to wait. Many new investors enter the cryptocurrency market, when the market starts to panic and they sell all, that is a mistake that makes the market go down. I do not know when the market will recover and grow strongly, but I believe in the potential growth of cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 01:37:33 PM
I do not think anyone wants to lose by selling at a cheaper price after buying at a higher price. I would rather hodl every coin i have and sell only when the market rises. I can not stand the chance of losing. Hodling is my policy and would always stick to that.
Yes. Holding is a good choice. Long correction makes confidence a bit lost, but remains confident and be patient that the market will recover.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 16, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
I think better wair when price come back to the ICO price and then sell your tokens. The market often come back to the price of the beginning now on the bear market a lot of ICo goes on exchange sown like 20-80% form ICO price.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
I do not think anyone wants to lose by selling at a cheaper price after buying at a higher price. I would rather hodl every coin i have and sell only when the market rises. I can not stand the chance of losing. Hodling is my policy and would always stick to that.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
Currently fundamental about crypto market is very strong.We can expert solid bull rn soon.Act according to situation.Sell high ,buy the dip deep.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
If my opinion, I will keep my coins as I bought them at a higher price and I recommend you too.Each year, the crypt is cheaper and then goes up, and I have no doubt that this year will be the same.I think big investors or those who have experienced investing are unlikely to sell tokens in a low price.they will certainly hold until a project really has a good development. After I'm observe stagnation of cryptomarket.I think investors wait for the breakthrough in blockchain technology.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
I believe we need to store tokens, now the market is not the best time, but it's temporary, even the new ICO projects by cooperating with some large companies and developed. You just have to not look at the month ahead, and for a year or even 5 years. Then you can really judge the projects, and within months we can only speculate tokens, what do we actually see with almost all projects.
Activity: 48
July 16, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
Who trembles the and receives. You just have to wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
if I personally I would prefer to hold my coin, if indeed the coin has a high price basically, what's wrong with holding the coin and selling it when the price goes up, but if for example the coin that I hold it has a low price I will sell it, it's information is in need in this case, Hold if the information from that in can be valid that the coin will go up and sell if not, that's my principle.
Activity: 126
July 16, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
Many recommend that you need to keep, but I would not advise you to do so for everything, I would advise to trade now and buy up currency at a low cost. And in the future sell
Activity: 476
July 16, 2018, 12:49:04 PM
just wait! I see that not all tokens just peaked at once, of course all need a process and many factors that affect it
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 12:47:07 PM
solution to ensure the safety and security of both parties up all of the tokens themselves before anyone else can recycling yourself I can tell you got no confidence that is needed !
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:07:54 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I think we should wait for the market to grow. When the market starts to grow again, most altcoins will come in a good plus and then it will be possible to fix the profit. It seems to me that the decision to sell now is wrong.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
This situation is not very pleasant for all market participants, but alas with it it is difficult to fight and everyone must decide to sell tokens immediately or wait for growth. I prefer to wait a little.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 12:04:29 PM
if a token or coin has no update or partnership i rather sell it before being a victim of going down.
once down totally or a huge percent i love to buy back and wait for something
yeah, hold and wait.
Activity: 773
July 16, 2018, 12:03:24 PM
Everyone knows that we are investing in order to profit from it. No one will keep the coins to mad growth. Basically, everyone sells for a simple reason, or we have earned on this or with the goal of getting their investments back.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:57:44 AM
different sequence on terms with investment plan as investors to wait as the use with spares on expends to put with the table of exchange
and gains as the use with the returns on nominal numbers as profit to follows as request with the chance of withdrawal to dedicated account of persona wallet.

Activity: 170
July 16, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
I think when token is a turung we should first see what coin you hold.
kalo coin has a future you should hold for a few weeks. but if your coins do not have a long period you should sell
Activity: 321
July 16, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
If the price token down we have to be patient not to sell, When the price and interest in the virtual currency increases, demand for digital token mining equipment also goes up then we sell our tokens, at the right time to sell it.
Jump to: