Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 32. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:38:14 PM
In my opinion Bitcoin and Altcoin prices will increase, so if you sell now, the losses you get are you can not sell it with the highest profit. Now all that can be done is wait for market conditions to increase again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:12:09 PM
Yes, I agree. Do not rush, this is just a speculative moment. If you've been waiting so long to earn tokens, the trend is not far off. By the new year I think that the bearish trend will unfold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 04:06:33 PM
It makes no sense to sell 99 percent of tokens now, as their price is tied to the price of Ethereum (again, in most cases), and Ethereum costs little. You need to wait at least until the market grows or there is a pumping of a coin or token.
Activity: 76
August 30, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
This is what I think actually. Strategy is what matter most in crypto world. Once you been studying the price of a particular coin and the coin just rised all of a sudden and you are sure the price is still coming down, you can sell and wait till it comes down and make purchase again if only the coin has future. Always remember to follow these steps.
Activity: 518
August 30, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
After the ico of course tokens fall, I think now in this market it is better to wait out the fall, and sell when the price is at its peak

Wait before you sell. Because if you sell your token while the price goes down obviously that you will lose your money. So of you don't want to lose your money learned to wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:42:42 PM
After the ico of course tokens fall, I think now in this market it is better to wait out the fall, and sell when the price is at its peak
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:40:30 PM
I think best strategy is to wait for better times. If you sell it , you close your deal with this token and fix your price. For me its better to hold 1000 token than have 10$ in my pocket
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 03:39:17 PM
If the market is moving down, there are several ways to make money on it, but it's not as simple as it seems to you, because now the market is always categorically opposed to being earned on it. This is the standard situation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
we have no any choice than wait, I lose 90% price from different token, it not serious, I scare to think if I invest big money
Activity: 192
August 30, 2018, 03:29:04 PM
i prefer hold my coins and buy more. all we can do is make use of the situation. i'm pretty sure the market will rise again. it's not the first time i see this situation.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
How would you do if you knew that in the future the price of a crypto currency will fall ?! Now the market is in such a situation where there is a very high probability that all the Crypto currency will continue to decline in price for a very long time.
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
before you decide to sell or to hold, first you have to check the project if it is worth to stay or to sell. if the project is active or if the project is productive. there lot of project for token leaved by their own creator or developer. all you need to do is research first the project then its up to you if you will sell it or hold it.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Before making a decision, it would be best if you are going to study first if the token still has the capability to pump up so that you won't have a hard time anymore on choosing what to do, holding or selling. If the token is already hopeless, go ahead and sell it right away but if there's still a chance, it would be best if you hold it to see if it's really worth it.
Activity: 67
August 30, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
This is the time to show your patience because it's all about the game of patience no doubt this time market is little slow the one thing that all we have to be remember is that the time does not last forever
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
if you are not in need of money it is better to hold up to high prices. so your income will increase, don't rush to sell tokens. You can save it in the wallet if you don't want to sell it.
Activity: 279
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
August 30, 2018, 12:03:15 PM
I sold one altcoin (22,000 tokens = sold at $170 approx., peak was $4500 months ago).

I sold and invested in another promising (i hope) airdrop which gave 7,00,000 tokens with bonus.

If it is a profitable token I WILL WIN else i will not be worried about that.

The investment gave you an airdrop?

It's a pre-sale actually. Not a free airdrop.
Activity: 18
August 30, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
I will keep my coins.
Activity: 278
August 30, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
If you are holding a protensial project's token then you can hold it and wait for price rise. But if you have any doubt that it can down more you can sell out and cutbof losses.
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
in my opinion, we should hold all token we have. now they lose price, but  who know what will happen in the future. if you sell them know when they get more price, do not reget because you buy them at now.
Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
I will hold it,when it reach the value that I want I will sell it to get money
Pages:
Jump to: