Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 30. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
Wait, be patient. In the cryptocurrency world, those who can wait earn. Hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
Now is not the best time to sell tokens or coins. The market is in a drawdown, which means that you just lose money if you sell now. Wait and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:50:22 PM
Personally I think selling of tokens or not during dip is a sole decision but in my own view I feel both selling and keeping of tokens is not a bad idea, the best thing is to sell part which is up to half of the tokens available so as to not make bigger loss if the prices falls the more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 31, 2018, 06:45:40 PM
Not only the prices of the tokens, but also almost all of the altcoins continue their fall. I have some tokens, and I don't think selling them until to see great prices on the market. I hope this waiting doesn't get longer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
August 31, 2018, 06:43:59 PM
for investors,this is a difficult situation, the present-day gift makers are not familiar with the word hold, which continues to destroy prices, investors have to think about how to hold and get profit, that is a step that must be done
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
At this time, while on the charts for the month there is an upward trend, I think it makes no sense to sell, wait if there are any signs and sell
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 05:51:32 PM
When your token price is down, you must see what is the cause. If the reason is because crypto market is down, it is ok.
When the crypto market not down but your token price down, it is the time to evaluate the tokens you hold.
Sell them and buy another tokens with a good use case if necessary. Cutting loss is good sometime.

An extremely correct assessment of the situation. If the token drops with a general market drop, there's nothing to worry about, but if the token drops for other reasons, it's an excuse to look into the news feeds and ask why the drop occurs - the team may have stopped working on this project or there are signs of a scam. Do not just buy tokens and shelve them. We need to constantly monitor their movement on the market and this is the most difficult and responsible part of the work!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
Well my opinion is that you should hold it. It's unknown for me what is this project about but if I was sure about it and because of that took a part in this ICO, then I'd hold it.

Holding is far from being the best choice for Altcoins. As research has shown, it is best to sell coins immediately after they are released on the first exchange, until the rate has fallen to extremely low values, and to keep coins on Ethereum or Bitcoin! This would be a more profitable option this year!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 31, 2018, 05:25:56 PM
In crypto, you only loose when you sell your tokens in loss. Provided the project you invested in is a solid one, you've nothing to worry about. But you can scalp to increase the volume you have tho you're in loss.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
It depends on what made the token price to go down. If it is as a result of what we see currently, that is, just a bear market which cannot be controlled, then I think it is better to hodl and if possible, buy the dip.
yes different tokens may have different reason for its price to dump, in general i also think that it is good to hold, because the bear market never remain forever, but after sometime the market starts recovering and therefore i think that we should wait for some time whenever the market is bearish.
Activity: 55
August 31, 2018, 01:45:36 PM
There are plenty of options for the development of events, see there is an option to store tokens as the project is promising, but against the backdrop of a falling market, it supports this trend, or the project simply exhausted all its possibilities and simply goes to the bottom, in any case, I recommend following the project by studying it documents, news and products

Coin nkn - in the beginning of summer was 0.5 dollars, now it costs 0.06.
The project is good, but it was necessary to sell when the market fell
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
There are plenty of options for the development of events, see there is an option to store tokens as the project is promising, but against the backdrop of a falling market, it supports this trend, or the project simply exhausted all its possibilities and simply goes to the bottom, in any case, I recommend following the project by studying it documents, news and products
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
August 31, 2018, 01:40:16 PM
in several phases of coin price movements every year I see the right price increase to sell is at the end of the year until the beginning of the year, and it has been proven since the last two years.
then for those of you who are holding coins then wait at least until the end of the year to sell them.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 31, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
For me, I will wait for the main time till the price goes up again..
I can't sell at the market fall, I don't wanna lose again.
Activity: 53
August 31, 2018, 01:31:04 PM
To sell now is a bad idea. Now the best time to buy altcoins. I expect a big increase in the currency in the fall
Activity: 277
August 31, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
I think that now it is necessary to wait a little for the market to grow for greater profit. If you can sell now you can lose a lot. I would not advise you to sell right now, wait a bit.
Many tips from the past few months are just like you and you have also seen results. Everyone's advice is good for others but the market is not going to be able to recover in the short term.
Activity: 86
August 31, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
It depends on what made the token price to go down. If it is as a result of what we see currently, that is, just a bear market which cannot be controlled, then I think it is better to hodl and if possible, buy the dip.
Activity: 406
August 31, 2018, 01:14:48 PM
If the price of coin goes down due unfavourable circumstance of the market than have persistence.market will not usually fall .hold your coin till a task really has an amazing improvement.don't be panic have endurance for top reward.
Activity: 420
August 31, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
I will not sell any of my coin for fiat money in this market condition. I think crypto has a good future and as always patient people will win. But do not forget to be sure about your coins project, project team, project development.
we have to be more patient and not panic to sell the tokens that we have, especially at this time a lot of tokens are dropping drastically. we just wait until the end of 2018, whether the price of bitcoin will rise or not.
Activity: 77
August 31, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
The ICO token already entered in the Exchange's current price is also very down. Many tokens that cost under the ICO. And if you want a price increase should be patient and at the end of this year, I think it's a great time to sell your coins. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: