Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 29. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 12:50:52 AM
The market is not be as we all want it to be, it's is affecting some other ICO project, all we can do as the best thing now is hold our token, and cold temper till the market is green
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 12:43:27 AM
If token goes down i will choose to wait  than to sell it in small amount, but if the money is needed you must grab the small amount .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 01, 2018, 11:22:33 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

in my opinion and suggestion I hold the token and wait patiently to take advantage of the opportunities we get as well as possible
Activity: 83
September 01, 2018, 11:16:56 PM
When token prices goes down the best thing to do is to wait till the prices goes up. If you sell when the price is low, you lose because you are selling below the price you purchased it. If you have more money, it is the best time to acquire more token so that you can sell when the price goes up
Activity: 134
September 01, 2018, 11:11:43 PM
just hodl for now, Well if the tokens goes down maybe you should need to hold it first, But if you have some important matters maybe just sell if early and don't hold it or just split it up so that in the coming of your coins rises you cane earn enough profit.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 10:11:49 PM
Just wait.  The market has spiked back over the last few days.  Everyone needs to chill out and stop selling as your going to go broke this way.  Never sell a good coin at a loss. 
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:57:03 PM
there are many factors that cause coin prices to fall and when I hold a token I always see the project, if the prject has a good future I will be hodl, because I am sure the price will rise when the market returns to normal
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 09:08:31 PM
Bitcoin is already heavily subsided price, and altline followed him and sank even more. I think it makes no sense to sell at a loss in such a market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 06:55:40 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Hunter who sells the tokens below the ICO price is the worst thing I have ever seen. They don't know the real value of the token is.
All they know is just getting instant money by selling the tokens even the price is below ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 06:51:56 PM
we have to think first if we are going to sell the coins we have, if there is a potential price increase in the future we better hold it until the price rises, we can monitor this kind of thing from the coin group telegram discussion, but if there is no price development, then more both sell it and look for more potential coins
Activity: 85
September 01, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
I would recommend to sell the moment you see it dropping in value, lately, tokens don't do much after just a little pump in it's price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 06:05:53 PM
It all depends on what kind of tokens you have. If they are from a reliable and promising project, then it makes no sense to sell them very cheaply. You must have patience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
September 01, 2018, 06:03:56 PM
The project is worth the wait if it promises hope for the future. Token price variable Today token prices are inexpensive but after a few months the tokens of good projects will be sold at high prices. I need to wait. Patience solves problems.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
Of course i say wait.
Because market ia going down it is time to hold.
It is a bad time to start a trading and selling, but this is a good good time to buy.
Hold and wait is the right decide for now.
Activity: 44
September 01, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
Wait, wait, wait... Don't sell your tokens at the current market condition. In my opinion is, that time is very good for making investments and buying more altcoins. Actually, that market is perfect for them. Personally, I'm ready to buy more altcoins. If you can make a huge investment or buying good altcoin, definitely, You will gain profits after recovering the market. So wait and be patient.
phm
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 01, 2018, 01:30:38 PM
Now is not the best time to sell tokens or coins. The market is in a drawdown, which means that you just lose money if you sell now. Wait and you will be rewarded.

The question is how long can you wait? If you can, then there is no problem, just forget about crypto for 1-2 months
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
Of course, your question is conflict. In my opinion, it is the right time for long-term investments, and now we can buy the likes we like and wait for the prices to grow again. I think you can also wait if you have convenient Tokens.
September 01, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
You can sell it if you think the price will continue to fall and if you think the price in the crypto market will rise you have to wait patiently. If you are not sure of rising prices then you can leave the crypto world  Wink
Activity: 39
September 01, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
If you are not afraid of losses from sales or don't want your investments to be without movement, then sell and go to trade.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
September 01, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
different appeals on investors to work with decision as disputing unit of initials as beginning terms on work with tasks of evaluation to gives with reference of supports as disputing on on option to put on table of exchange with the market of arbitrage trading of finance with the crypto currency business.
Pages:
Jump to: