Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 39. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 06:07:04 PM
If you keep bad tokens then of course it is worth selling, if you keep the top tokens then keep them and do not in any case sell
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
August 26, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
When researching coins, one of the first things to be looking at are the market cap and sector. If you can see that this coin has a good spot in your portfolio and you feel confident in its potential, try switching out some coins to modify what makes up your portfolio, as regularly adjusting your holdings will give you an advantage when trading. GL))
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 06:03:37 PM
HODL is best word based on what you experience on a downtrend to specific token. You don't need to sell it for a penny when the future of the token is way more worth than now. Smiley
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 05:54:54 PM
Yes, now on the market, many rested prices in the bottom, and sell somehow there is no special sense, you need to wait for a turn !
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 26, 2018, 05:51:33 PM
Recently, all my investments in ICO projects led to a loss. All the tokens that went to the crypto exchange were down in price. So now I think that it's best to sell right away until the market has recovered.
Activity: 44
August 26, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
Since we all know that the market presently is favorable to sell any token, I believe the best guess is to wait till the market pumps back before selling, unless you just want to sell at a loss.
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:14:57 PM
I think that at the moment the best solution is to wait for the moment when the entire cryptocurrency market will begin to grow. Tokens or markers to sell while it is not necessary. Just wait.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
August 26, 2018, 04:08:57 PM
since first time this thread started ,
i believe the token price agaisnt usd already dropped
most of them
i just think , the one way to take back ROI is just short trading
take little profit 1% is enough with one time trading.
if u wait with nothing to do, its just make your head got blowup.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
August 26, 2018, 04:08:42 PM
Everything you need to do on time. Once you can not sell your coin and in the future very much regret it. As the price can never rise again. And on the contrary, keeping some promising coin you may be surprised by the result. Indeed, some coins give large xxx
copper member
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
At this time, the market is declining due to which all the tokens are running below. At this time, we should hold all our tokens They should be sold at reasonable prices.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 01:28:48 PM
This fall is continuing so long. I would prefer to hold something. Slowly rise will be so soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 01:16:00 PM
So many tokens are actually down, but it will surprise you to know that some tokens are doing very well despite the dip. Although, thus sometimes depend on the price at which you bought them. Take a look at PKG, it is doing greatly well. I would like that you check through the history on coinmarketcap. I have several other tokens are are also performing greatly well. I also still believe that others that are now down will still come up.
Activity: 322
August 26, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
First thing, before buying in an ICO, DYOR first. i f you assessed that you believe there;s something substantial over that project, its idea, its products and the team then go for it. However, it is inevitable to face this kind of challenge such as price dipping and so it is upon you if you will sell at a loss or not. Take note you are not losing anything unless you sell them. Of course, you have to gauge the current performance of the team, if they are doing well but the price seems off, better widen your view. It might be happening to the whole market. Another thing is, its not only bounty hunters, those presale participants with huge bonuses might be involved too. You never know. 
Activity: 125
August 26, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
Selling your held tokens now is not a wise decision I think. Because the market is almost at a bottom now. So waiting a bit will be good.
Really. Better wait for the best price. Now you will not get any benefit. I generally believe that if the sale does not return at least 75%, then it is a useless sale and it is better to forget about the token for several years.
Activity: 107
August 26, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
My friend told me about  OSA DC. Does anyone know about it?
Activity: 146
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
August 26, 2018, 12:45:06 PM
when prices like this are down, it's better to add more coefficients, don't sell them, it's better to keep them first, this is what the mind wants to save more for the future .
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

if you don't need money better you hold all your assets. because in my opinion the current market situation is only temporary and will soon recover.
but if you need money and want to leave crypto just sell it now.
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
Selling your held tokens now is not a wise decision I think. Because the market is almost at a bottom now. So waiting a bit will be good.
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
I think in this current market situation we just need to wait until the right time, just do nothing for now. Wait until oct, first we need to know etf got accepted or not because if etf got rejected again im sure market will bleeding more than now.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 26, 2018, 12:33:46 PM
As soon as the long-awaited tokens came to my wallet. I immediately see if they are on the stock exchange and at what price they are traded. If the price suits me I immediately sell. I noticed if I did not immediately sell then it will be too late.
Pages:
Jump to: