Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 41. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
August 26, 2018, 07:41:11 AM
If a token goes down in price and stays there fore more than 1 week, then it is always better to sell it or convert it to BTC/ETH. Because in case of tokens, the chances of recovery can be low, due to their small trade volumes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:38:40 AM
Right now there is no other option, in this bearish market with 90% down portfolio selling of token is not a wise decision.
If your tokens are already down 90% from ICO price then how much it will go down more so my suggestion is don’t sell your tokens at such a low price with a loss of 90% & hold until you get profit from your tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 26, 2018, 07:32:52 AM
I guess that it would be better to hold your assets during bad market conditions, because the market can grow rapidly and you will lose a part of your money.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
It's a matter of time. When the price of the token is low then hold it. It depends on the market price. If the market price is going to become green then sell your token.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2018, 07:22:21 AM
When tokens start to fall in price, I try to sell them immediately. It is because they often fall in price and can not recover any more. But before selling it is better to hold as much as  you can..
Activity: 326
August 26, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
I stick to the tactics of holding
I'm guided by the roadmap - if the team fulfills all its promises and goes according to plan - then I do not pay attention to the price in the early stages. In this case, I believe that the price of a coin will only grow in the future.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
August 26, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
Much depends on what token you hold, I think that if the token does not have any prospects for development in the future, then it should be sold, because there are a few chances for it to recover.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
August 26, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

If the token  goes down it would depend on you if you would like to sell it. The only question is if you sell at a lower cost could you accept your losses? For me i would still wait till the market goes up because i cannot afford to loose my investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:52:48 AM
of course in the basic theory of many say buy cheap and sell high. This course will give you a token when the token goes down better then just stand and wait for the price to go up if you want to sell. buying at a low price will only give losses even necessarily results that don't match the estimated.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 26, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
Now I also sit and wait until prices start to rise in the cryptocurrencies market, I do not sell anything, and then we'll see that they grow up it will be greate , and if they will disappear so it should be that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 04:30:12 AM
I would have waited. Because it is more likely that the coin after entering the market, will begin to grow and not fall, as is happening now. As for the bounty hunters, I think they will continue to do so, that is, to sell their coins immediately after the accrual. Because they are waiting for a very long time, when they will get their deserved profit for the amount of work done. So if you do not have an urgent need for money, I recommend waiting for the coin to have time to enter the market and show its growth dynamics. That is to consider it all for a long period.
Activity: 28
August 26, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
With the economic situations keep on declining then we are looked with a troublesome decision, pausing yet hazardous costs keep on dropping or offer now with the danger of cut misfortune, yet to me holding up is a superior thing on the grounds that the chance to get a major benefit once more.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 26, 2018, 04:14:56 AM
I prefer to hold tokens. I still believe that the end of the year all tokens or coins will increase and I will sell them at that time. I am waiting for such a time.
I agree with what you do because with the market conditions that are not stable there is nothing we can do anymore besides holding it back,
I am sure that by the time the market will recover and the price of the coin will also go up
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 26, 2018, 04:07:12 AM
If you didn´t sell your tokens until now, then wait! Price will not fall more - many of ICOs are in 90 percent loss. So that is why investors will not sell their coins anymore because why?
Wait until Bitcoin reach 3000 - 4000$ and then sell your tokens and buy Bitcoin, as much as possible Wink.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
I have never panick to sell my tokens or coin at a very bad price but I always look out for a good profit point to cash out ....
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:02:27 AM
I think that the fall will not stop. In the autumn, bitcoin will continue to depreciate and all altcoins will also become cheaper. Therefore, it is more profitable to sell coins now than to wait until they begin to go up.
Activity: 201
August 26, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
I don't think I can ever sell a token I buy below the price I bought it but if price go down and I still have some spare cash I can buy more
Activity: 121
August 26, 2018, 03:59:51 AM
If one doesn't need immediate cash I don't think one should sell since it is advisable for people not to turn all their cash to crypto at any point in time
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:55:24 AM
I don't see why as an investor I will sell below the price I bought a coin. For me to buy a coin in the first place I must have research extensively about the project and when I do finally buy it and the price is low in the market, I will definitely wait for it to go back up because I know what I bought so I have no fear on the current price of any token.
Activity: 117
August 26, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
As token goes down, the best option is to wait. If you are afraid that you will not be able to do this or doubt that the price will fall again, then just wait. The market will not always fall down.  who has the enough patience is the one that will get the maximum profit by the right time .
Pages:
Jump to: