Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 38. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:36:10 PM
while it was happening then do not rush to head due to the fear of loss. look ahead to a while then it will clearly it became time there was rising and it can honestly provide the consequences as predicted. even if you need to wait for pretty a long time I assume will also be more and more promising than just some time to attend.
Activity: 193
August 26, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
Best is to wait if you have invested something serious. We will get out of this downfall hopefully soon.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 09:23:40 PM
At this point in time if I have a coin that looks shaky I get out immediately and then reevaluate.  I cannot stomach this huge losses anymore so all my coins are on a very short leash. 
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 09:22:23 PM
Selling any token you bought now as a result of the bearish market condition is akin to selling your Apple and Amazon stocks back then in 2001. Keep being patient, The bulls are almost here
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 26, 2018, 08:27:47 PM
If you have desire to get more profit of your token don't sell them when the prices was go down you should wait and be patient until the prices goes up and then you sell your tokens in that case your hard work will be profitable for you.
Activity: 10
August 26, 2018, 08:02:44 PM
Wait, i think or participate in ICO.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 26, 2018, 07:56:12 PM
If you are not afraid of losses from sales or do not want your investments to be without movement, then sell and go to trade.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 26, 2018, 07:52:08 PM
The price of coins on the market continues to decline, it also applies to tokens that have just been listed in the market. It takes a long time for the token to increase the price again because the team still has to go through a long process. But if that token comes from a qualified ICO dropout, it will be very profitable if you wait for it to get development. If you get tokens that come from airdrops, I suggest selling them immediately before they disappear from the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:12:13 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I don't think you should do panic selling, I suggest to you to hold your tokens and wait for the value to increase and be profitable again then when it happens that's the time that you should sell your tokens. You will not get anything from panic selling.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
I sell tokens because there's no point in holding them. the market is falling and prices are also falling.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
August 26, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Most of the investors are surely holding but we can't hide the fact that there's indeed people who are selling due to panic. And we shouldn't do the same thing knowing that recovery has a probability to take place given that downtrends are just seasonal and are temporary. As we have witneesed before, there will be times for recovery on every year which is an enough reason to hold.
Activity: 142
August 26, 2018, 07:04:19 PM
My stand is selling off immediately while it is still on the IDEX exchange, because delay is dangerous these days since market has been down, have regretted why i didn't act fast and sold off most of my coins, now the worth is so so low.  Undecided
Activity: 112
August 26, 2018, 06:34:02 PM
We mostly blame bounty hunters for a fall in ICO price soon after listing but the fact is what percentage of the total supply goes yo bounty hunters? Very small portion.
Personally, I love to invest in projects which I believe will hit the moon so I don't worry if the price goes low after listing. I wait till  it rises and then I can make some good profit.
Activity: 62
August 26, 2018, 06:25:53 PM
I don't sell tokens myself. because I think that soon the market will grow and prices will rise.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 26, 2018, 06:21:18 PM
What makes you think the market will start growing in 1-2 years, not earler? Do you really believe we might be in a 2-3 years bear market? The last long bear market was in 2014 and it lasted 2 years long whcih was the longest one recorded...and you think this one will be longer?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 26, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
I prefer not to sell much tokens of my portfolio, but I believe that the market will start growing in the next 1-2 years
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
August 26, 2018, 06:16:30 PM
in my opinion, not all coin prices decline because the bounty hunter sells all of his coins, because the allocation of coins for bounties is never much, maybe a big investor can play so that the coins go down and can buy as many coins as possible, if I will hold the coin back rising in price
Activity: 68
August 26, 2018, 06:10:44 PM
Generally, I would wait, if one decides to sell at every dips in prices, one would never make money in cryptocurrencies. The market is dynamic.hold coins or tokens you believe has good potential for growth, so u don't have to sell at every dip
Activity: 52
August 26, 2018, 06:10:06 PM
If the loss is more than half, it makes no sense to sell. If only a small loss, then wait for the next minimum in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
August 26, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
Bounties do not pour so much onto the market. Are you kidding me? 1-2% of all tokens pushes you x10 down? You yourself are not funny?
If the project falls this way, then either it is pushed down by stronger players, for example, advisers, or someone from the team. The second point, the figures on exchanges are drawn and in fact there is no such volume of trading. And third, the project of itself is of little interest at the start, only an idea, which means it can be deflated, since this asset is not the most weighty.
Pages:
Jump to: