Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 40. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
August 26, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

You need to find out why your token price goes down in the market. If it is because some bounty hunters selling it, then no need to panic, just keep holding.
Later the price will be normal if your token's company doing the development accordingly. But if the token down because poor handling of company, then you may sell your token quick.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
If you got if for free from bounty or airdrop then yes, you should sell it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
August 26, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
Knowing the the value of the token in the market is going down, we definitely have to wait for the price to go up rather than to sell and regret in the end.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 11:36:39 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I do not see the point of selling now. It is worth doing only if you urgently need money. Soon, an upward trend should begin already
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:27:11 AM
Obiously, you have to wait. In fact I think thats the only option you have. If you sell your crypto while the market is down, you'll only lose more because you buy the crypto in a higher price and sell it lower. When the market is down, you should stay calm and hold your coins. Wait until their value increases or stabilize.
Activity: 44
August 26, 2018, 11:21:25 AM
It's great time to buy tokens because the price is very low. for example, I invested in OSA DC 1.5 month ago, but If I contributed now, I would get x2 tokens
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
maybe it's better to hold the coins, or sell and buy more stable tokens, for example I bought kamagames tokens
Activity: 152
August 26, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
This is a very reasonable thing because a lot of the bounty hunter when getting token ICO they will soon sell tokens. And this makes the price of a token straight down. And if you want to be patient to wait for the coin prices certainly will go back up.
Activity: 742
August 26, 2018, 10:32:32 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Hello! Yes, now the situation on the market is not what we would like. But this can not continue for a long time. There will be a turn around anyway. Everything can change in 1 day. And this need to wait out Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
It all depends on your situation: how much did you invest and at what price. If you are not critically needed invested money, I wouldn't consider selling at the bottom.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
Lately those who invest in the project at the stage of ICO is very difficult. Because most projects instantly fall in price. For them, I can only advise that this is one thing to keep and wait. Waiting mostly payoff better profit.
Activity: 42
August 26, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
The ups and down trend of tokens or cryptocurrency is normal. Since cryptoworld experience a down trend and all the tokens are red some panic and quickly sell their holdings to prevent more loss,not to think that if they wait for more they will really avoid the loss in to their profit.
Activity: 39
August 26, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
You can sell right away if that's how bad you need the money. But if you are there for long trrm investments, you can wait for a year for your token's value to grow. But that still depends on how great is your coin is. Some coins end up dying after a long time. If you have a good one, then hold it.
Activity: 39
August 26, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
The situation is quite pathetic at the moment as price keep falling each time and everyone seems to be inaccessible panic to sell in fear that it may go worse and they may loose all in the long run but the only  advice I will  give is that we should exercise a whole lots of patience and not sell now, wait for awhile as I believe prices will still go up again very soon
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
August 26, 2018, 08:09:18 AM
I wish I had sold them all. I made a big mistake to hold until now.
What's left is a little money with the number of garbage altcoins.
Why the market always goes down without going up
a little patience because you already hold, but don't be tired of seeing opportunities there is always a way when you look for opportunities, it might not be this year, but next year all depends on your beliefs.
Activity: 75
August 26, 2018, 08:05:57 AM
I wish I had sold them all. I made a big mistake to hold until now.
What's left is a little money with the number of garbage altcoins.
Why the market always goes down without going up
Activity: 630
August 26, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
Quite a common option. Half of the coins are sold at the first opportunity, despite the price, the second half is left for an indefinite time (in the hope that neither repeat the success of ETH or Dash).
Activity: 2
August 26, 2018, 07:56:34 AM
Token goes upward so do not sell now because I choose the right platform so it is raise gradually in market. But some peoples are wrongly pick the pick the useless projects so it is not move forward in future . achievement in having interests in digital money. All crypto costs are still low this time and in the event that I have tokens, It is more desirable over HODL and hold up
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 26, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
If a token goes down in price and stays there fore more than 1 week, then it is always better to sell it or convert it to BTC/ETH. Because in case of tokens, the chances of recovery can be low, due to their small trade volumes.
We need to hold and wait for the right time to sell.of token goes down the best thing to do is to hold or maybe buy if we have more capital to buy more. I believe that in the near future during the price will rise we can really gain on it. So then we need to hold today and avoid panic selling foe good.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 07:43:47 AM
Smart and smart people will never sell their Tokens Mar, bro. just be patient waiting until the price rises again. or we sell then we invest with other crypto. it's also a good action bro
Pages:
Jump to: