Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 16. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 04:31:19 PM
Not always. Look at the latest examples: QuarkChain (QKC), PCHAIN, Mainframe (MFT). Everything depends on the strategy of the team and on managers. Created the agiotage - got the multiplied (X).
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
After ICO completed then the token experienced price reduction because it is not as famous as it was originally launched.usually it is so. the token is usually only crowded by the time the ICO only.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 01:28:45 PM
If you see situation like this may be it was scam-project? May be token distribution was on falling market. My advice - check roadmap and wait for some good event from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
July 06, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
Its the usual thing ), thats why I donnot suggest to take part in ICO. For what purpose I have to do it , if on exchange price will be lower Grin. But , of course there are many exceptions.
Activity: 280
July 06, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
That's normal because most project falls after the ICO, don' t panic we must remain calm, do not be in a hurry because I am sure in the future the market price will stabilize again as before. And could even exceed the price of the ico.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Yes most of the time that happens after ico price fall so we hunters can't sell our token because of our token have no value. Its not enough for transaction fee to cash out our payments. It's really hard situation now but I'm willing to wait for the pump of coins. I believe l can do it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
It is quite normal to have prices that falls after ICO. It really depends on a few things, the exchange strategy by the token developers, "whales" who are holding a significant amount of tokens and the current market as a whole upon listing.
One such coin that fell after ICO and has not actually been up to expectations is MTH (Monetha). And they actually sold out their ICO within few minutes.

So the only thing that you can do to avoid this kind of scenario is to DYOR look for all the informations that may or may not affect the coin's value when it hits exchanges
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 07:16:13 AM
In bear market this seem to e the trend but some very good projects still seem to pick up well after launch, seems to be a trend that infrastructure or blockchain projects with a good community and product seem to pick up after initial launch
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
It is usually happens to ICO tokens that they are being dumped after their ICO period or they are already listed in crypto exchanges. It is simpe because bounty hunters dumped their rewards after being  received but there are some other promising ICOs that has the potential to recover in the future.

Yes and due a very weak market of cryptocurrency mostly the latest ICOs project are the most affected of market price fall and this due to also some people didd not invest because they are afraid of losing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 06, 2018, 04:29:06 AM
Over the past year, I do not know such projects that have recovered at least to the price of the ico.That's sad.But still there is hope that once the price will be 2 and 3 times higher than the price of the ico.

First choose the best project ICO and learn the rules and regulations. It easy to use you know the ball process. People will be choose the best project. If want to know how to choose the best project. You learn the project information and withe sheet. Then get the project information. Then easy to choose the best project. If choose the best project. Invest. Token price is any time to increase . So choose the best project for the future investment. It good opportunity for the future investment and future saving. Then people get the more projects work and join to work. It connects with other country people. So it any where to use.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 06, 2018, 02:43:56 AM
Over the past year, I do not know such projects that have recovered at least to the price of the ico.That's sad.But still there is hope that once the price will be 2 and 3 times higher than the price of the ico.
Activity: 27
July 06, 2018, 01:23:39 AM
The fall in price after the Ico is already becoming the norm. Only some very popular projects enter the market and make profit, all the other trades are 5-10 times lower than their real price.

I don't know why price falls so much after the coin getting listed in the exchanges, it seems like everyone panic sell to cut loss...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 05, 2018, 09:00:32 PM
In my opinion, the price of the token falls not only because of bounty program participants, but also because of investors who buy tokens not for long periods but with the goal of earning their 20-40%. The real price of the token can only be seen when all of the above listed participants sell their tokens.

I believe that hunters for generosity have almost no effect on price reduction. Maybe only in the short term, when generosity has just been paid. The price is also pushed down by people who have received good bonuses on pre-sale.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 09:00:06 PM
When entering the investment we should analyze the evaluation carefully if we do not want the loss to occur. The ICO process is important so I keep track of it. Most ICOs provide a good amount of bonuses for the previous investor, it will bring more profit
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 08:55:06 PM
So far, i have not found a token that falls below the ico price after listing on the exchange. However, one obvious example of the overvalue of ico token is qkc
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 08:37:18 PM
The way the market is for the past 6months now, yeah its about now for Price to fall but doesn't mean it won't rise back. A project that I know won't stay low price for long is effectai. Reason why is here in this YouTube video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZsvO-syyg
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 08:35:40 PM
In my opinion, the price of the token falls not only because of bounty program participants, but also because of investors who buy tokens not for long periods but with the goal of earning their 20-40%. The real price of the token can only be seen when all of the above listed participants sell their tokens.
Activity: 26
July 05, 2018, 08:11:55 PM
It always happen to me
Activity: 196
Kerja Cerdas
July 05, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
Many people argue that the price of coins fell after the ICO was completed due to Bounty Hunter who immediately sold the coins he had earned. I think it's just a diversion of investors or some unscrupulous bounty hunter, because the allocation given for bounty hunter is not much, only about 1-3% of the funds collected, it is very unlikely to drop the price. I'm sure there is a game behind the fall in prices after ICO is over.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
Almost every token eventually recovers once it has been listed on an exchange. With a coin being listed on famous exchanges like Binance and Bittrex, the credibility increases and we see the price getting more pumped than ever.
If you ever notice a coin that has been newly listed, it usually sells for higher the price compared to its listing price. This is because with every new exchange new money comes into the project and that helps in the appreciation of the price.
Pages:
Jump to: