Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 18. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 07:40:37 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Yes, mostly of the ICOs price are dropping so as an investor we should be careful in ICOs project and we should look into the project platform to ensure that our investment is on the right track of gaining more profit.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 04:32:27 AM
Token price do fall after ICO because dumpers and bounty hunters sell price when it hit exchange. Best be buying small market cap tokens they have the best potentials.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 04:13:27 AM
prices fall after the ICO ends and continues to fall when tokens are donated to investors and bounty participants. it is a very natural thing because if the token has been distributed there will be so many people who sell the token that causes the token price to fall
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:07:26 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
For example, Polybius (PLBT). The token lost 75% after less than two weeks after the completion of ICO. The coin was sold at $ 10, and dropped to $ 2,5. Even now, almost a year later, the [url = https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polybius] situation [/url]  has not changed significantly.
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
You can check coinmarketcap for tokens' historical prices. Most of them seem to stay under their ICO price in these days.
Activity: 49
June 26, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
There are a lot of tokens after dropping down to just 0.1x ICO prices such as Copytrack, Helbiz
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 10:50:24 AM
The best decision is to buy after ICO!
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Mountains is my passion
June 26, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
One year ago situation when token price fall after ICO was rarely, now often. But we have sometimes exceptions - Quarkcahin, Pchain. If ICO project is good, then hi fall don't much, if we have shit ICO, then this ICO fall very much.

Well a year ago most of the ICOs been reaching a hardcap and now just a number of them are surviving. But that dump seems like a good time for investments, soon the market will start recovering and the people will definitely start investing more and more
Activity: 226
June 26, 2018, 07:12:09 AM
One must first understand the concept of ICO. Initial coin offering is often equated as the digital form of initial public offering. Although the two things sound the same, they are not in the real world. Well established, private firms that wish to go public usually do IPOs. Nearly ICOs are done by organization that are yet to start their mode of business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
One year ago situation when token price fall after ICO was rarely, now often. But we have sometimes exceptions - Quarkcahin, Pchain. If ICO project is good, then hi fall don't much, if we have shit ICO, then this ICO fall very much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
Always when a coin enters the market after an ICO its price drops by 50%. I try to buy such coins. If I paid them for the bounty, I can still buy on the stock exchange after the ICO!
copper member
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 02:28:26 PM
I'm extremely intrigued about a couple upcoming ICOs, I recommend you to at least look into them.
The projects are Fr8 Network and Muirfield IP.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to distributors and carriers. A much needed real-world use case.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology, really quite interesting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 25, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

It all happens in every ICO project when they finally give out the bounty payments, the token prices really falls down. And there are these market manipulators who always give their share in making and playing with the prices of every ideal coins. What are the best thing to do about this huh?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 04:20:46 PM
if looking at some of the ico i observed, i think almost all the price fell after ico, and I still do not know why it could be like that, but in the end the ico price goes back up after a few months
indeed this is a very frequent occurrence. Perhaps this happens because the project after sales does not have time to fix its price. And after ico, for some time the price becomes more stable.
Yalta You can change the hunters for bounty in the fact that prices are falling. But I think that this is wrong, because 2 or 3 percent of the total number of coins can not influence the overall picture of pricing.
Activity: 336
June 22, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
if looking at some of the ico i observed, i think almost all the price fell after ico, and I still do not know why it could be like that, but in the end the ico price goes back up after a few months
indeed this is a very frequent occurrence. Perhaps this happens because the project after sales does not have time to fix its price. And after ico, for some time the price becomes more stable.
Activity: 33
June 22, 2018, 12:40:25 PM
This happens very often my friend.Just someone who cleverly manipulate prices.I never advise anyone to sell coins immediately after receiving.There are of course exceptions but let them remain an exception

I think this is the result of false hope and pure hype. newbie investors often get tricked since they (we) don't have much experience to go by in comparing ICOs and doing proper research. Hopefully this announcement about a new ICO marketplace called Menlo.one will really help us tell the difference between good ICOs and those that we need to avoid.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 22, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
This happens very often my friend.Just someone who cleverly manipulate prices.I never advise anyone to sell coins immediately after receiving.There are of course exceptions but let them remain an exception
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
Probably already a typical situation now) In the beginning, by ignorance, I bought tokens for 500$, now they all cost just about 30$ Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
a great many projects like that, I never met him, not even in pay at all, even in the pay is usually the price down
Pages:
Jump to: