Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 20. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
most misconception is that bounty hunters are always the reason, but that is false, when an ico offers too much bonuses to early birds the ends uo dumping ip
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
This not suppose to be done. After all the efforts to make the campaign successful. Dropping the ICO price when reach exchange is something totally wrong. I thing you should try and amend this.
Activity: 33
June 21, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
yeah1 it happened to a lot of ICOs!
this happen when develop team go on the exchange and dump all coins in order to gain a profit and goodbye to you with your money...
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 10:46:08 AM
Token price can fall after ICO dramatically and is is a normal situation, please dont panic and keep calm. The price on ICO can be overstated, and market  will show a fair price. But further development of the project it is a key to higher price and financial sucsess for investors.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 08:34:36 AM
many examples of tokens that after listing on exchange the price is hard dump I guess that because those who follow bounty directly sell their tokens
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
June 20, 2018, 07:54:31 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
It is usually happens to ICO tokens that they are being dumped after their ICO period or they are already listed in crypto exchanges. It is simpe because bounty hunters dumped their rewards after being  received but there are some other promising ICOs that has the potential to recover in the future.
June 20, 2018, 07:48:13 AM
Token prices fall after ICO I think it's because many think ico joining the bonus is big and tantalizing and a lot of advantages, ico coin prices can also rise multiples of its ico price, because all that people are tempted and choose ico.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 20, 2018, 07:00:10 AM
Most of the token now after they listed to the market the price below to the market. Like shiftcash the price now is very low in the first place they listed that token ICO below I don't know what happen why they listed to the price ICO below. You need to choose TOKEN that not decrease once they listed to the market. Im losing money because of the token who price decrease once listed to the market.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
June 20, 2018, 06:01:38 AM
We cannot  predict if the price will go up after the ICO. Probably it's the supply and demand of the token and some of the bounty hunter sell  immediately. Even if the ICO went well  during the campaign. But If you think that it has the potential you will until the price  will go up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:27:02 AM
This is because the market is not good.It is normal in a falling market, but with growing market all depends on the prospects of the project.It seems to me that this is the reason for it,so many bounty hunter dumping and selling even in cheapest price right after the distribution.I do not know what everyone thinks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 04:47:46 PM
nothing is guaranteed. The stock market you bought from token is very important. And if you did not do as much as you did and you hit a bad stock market, you'd see that it's well below the ICO price. It would be useful if you were to join the ICO and examine the team and road map. good luck .
June 19, 2018, 02:15:06 PM
It makes sense, in my opinion..

Because when the ico ends, usually bounty project also ends....
So, every bounty hunters directly sells their tokens, it makes the price going down, better you hodl your tokens for few months, it's risky,though....but worth to try
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
June 19, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
The token price will fall after ico due to bounty campaign the bounty hunters will sell when the tokens hit in any exchange so token value has been going dump so hold your token to get some good results more than six months after ico ended. 
Activity: 67
June 19, 2018, 02:03:19 PM
unfortunately there are a lot of such coins, so it's dangerous to leave tokens for a long time, you need to choose companies for investment or bounty more carefully
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 19, 2018, 01:56:33 PM
The further we go, the worse it becomes with the success of various ICO projects. This is a terrible tendency. Successful projects can be counted on the fingers  Sad
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
I can`t remember when was actually last time I made money with ICO.
Mostly I had instant losers, 20-80%. Last 6 months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 19, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
It's average situation nowadays to see falling price right after the ICO. At least it became classic after January's market crash. Only exceptions feels good even today. The majority is walking on the bottom...
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 19, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
There are many reasons why these happened right after the end of every ICOs. Market manipulators are always present in the issue. Next is the an-updated circulating token supplies and the low market cap. The last two reasons are  important where we can consider the real costs of every ICO tokens in the markets.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
one of the reasons for the fall is the big bounty pool.
as well as bonuses on the presale( come to 50% for early investors or funds)
Pages:
Jump to: