Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 58. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 05:45:28 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

If the team is good with good advisers, they wouldn't want the project to fail because it would tarnish their reputation. I think that any project takes time. A minimum of 6 months.

I think this is our benefit by choosing good developer team because they will anything to make the price again recover.
So choosing good team developer is important to prevent loss if the price fall after ico.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
January 28, 2018, 05:17:47 AM
because people want to immediately sell their coins, therefore, the price is falling. to secure than just wait time or selling one month then it will be up again.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
January 28, 2018, 03:23:37 AM
The demand and the supply of the market decide the pump or dump of the price.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
January 28, 2018, 02:02:46 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

Not really good decision to buy after ico. Because all good project will goes up high directly after listing in exchanger.
So now, pick  some good ico, so if one of them down then you still have another chance in other ico to cover the lost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 01:39:03 AM
After Ico the highest selling price in the stock will drop from Ico own price caused by the company's project in development.
examples of Monaco cards
price Ico 1eth = 120 MCO
after Ico dropped to 1ETH = 300 MCO, but in a few months later after they released the black card the Monaco price soared to 1eth = 40 MCO.
I think it's just a matter of time to benefit from Ico purchases
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 06:48:33 PM
One of token price fall after ICO is everex. First time when i get this token, it has 80% volume then after ICO finish it fall down to be -40% volume. It likes a heart attack  Smiley  but as time goes by the price increasing again.

It can be concluded that the price is always fluctuating, and if we can be patient the right time to sell will arrive and there profit has been waiting there so always update in trading.

Everex is going well. So much events and news came this month and will come in february. They published their new roadmap.
And evx will go to the moon in 2-3 months. I'm trusting this coins.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
January 24, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Not all token are not recovered after ICO. But some token are capable to increase value after ICO and there are time that they double the value in the exchange after the ICO. During ICO the high value of token is normal to attract investor to buy token to their ICO. Then after of ICO dump or decreasing value of token is normal because the supply of token in the exchange is high and almost of investor are holding it but that the value of token is recovered again because of the demand is high in the market and exchange.
This would be entirely depending on the interest or on demand of its investors or to the community.There are really instances on where price of token rise up double or even more when it hits exchanges which it is a rare thing for me to see and lucky for those who do invest and do easily cashout for profits but talking on most common thing do happen on where they do easily dumped out  once being launched because of profit taking.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 24, 2018, 02:13:49 PM
All people keep calm and they will hold their coins if the value is decreases. They will wait until the value get back in the higher price. We need to be patient all the time, don't blame yourself and and your co-bitcoiner, don't panic because it is normal to fall down just put own your mind that it will recover easily. I know that it will recover again , it will gain and increase the value.

I thing you are bounty signature campaign earner. I have a friend do the same like you. Invest on the token sale those people will fear about the value after the coin has been launched to marketplace.
We may find the value more in the market but sometime it would not expect as grows. Reason behind that is lack of investors interest on that concern coin. So hold it for at least 6 months and see the price.
Spokkz ICO
January 24, 2018, 11:12:27 AM
Yes most of the token price fall after the ico due to the lack of marketing and listing in the exchanges......
Activity: 200
Merit: 8
Power to gnomes!
January 24, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
The token has almost returned to its original price! I feel sorry for those who panicked and sold tokens in the past 5 months. They missed a lot of profit.
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
All people keep calm and they will hold their coins if the value is decreases. They will wait until the value get back in the higher price. We need to be patient all the time, don't blame yourself and and your co-bitcoiner, don't panic because it is normal to fall down just put own your mind that it will recover easily. I know that it will recover again , it will gain and increase the value.
Activity: 227
January 24, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

If the team is good with good advisers, they wouldn't want the project to fail because it would tarnish their reputation. I think that any project takes time. A minimum of 6 months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 12:55:11 PM
Many coins lose their value after the ICO. Occurs because investors want profit, sell the coin. Another option is to sell and buy more coins at a lower price. We all have different strategies.
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
UAHpay is of the token whose price falls after the ico program. iam still hold that coins until now. i look at the coinmarketcap. the price of this coin is really sad. it did not recover anymore until today. i think i should be patience to wait the price increase again in the future.
January 22, 2018, 09:55:43 PM
Usually it happens because large investors want to make profit quickly. It's even enough for them even if its just 2x from ico price. Another thing is, bounty hunter with large amount of tokens dump their token. Another example for this is Trade.io with no working product yet, price drops because bitcoin bloodbath
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
January 22, 2018, 06:10:19 PM
Many coins after ICO are cheaper, just if the project is good you need to keep the coins until they grow up and all.
Activity: 176
Merit: 5
January 22, 2018, 05:39:57 PM
Hi guys. We can see the real example for trade.io. The price is too low, aroun 0.45c€/token. We hope that the market go back again to the highest values next month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 05:27:43 PM
If the value of the token decreases after the ICO it is possible that when it is listed and the number of investors selling too much leads to other investors worry and sell continuously despite being accepting losses. I think that with current ICO projects in the trend, it is likely to increase value after the commercial site is very high but due to the market is going down so some ICO projects will also be affected. I think investors should calmly hold their coin because when the ICO succeeds, it claims to be a good coin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
January 22, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

If everyone buys after ICO, where will investors come from?
ICO will be successful because of the investors.
Calm down even though trading on the stock at the very beginning fell below the price of ICO, after which will definitely recover.
Like Monaco, etc. So have to be patient of course

Most of them will recover. It's normal to see the price goes down after ICO as lot of people invest just for the profit and want to sell after ICO and don't invest because of the project which is a shame...
Not all the time that they would able to recover since not all coins do have the potential or worth to be pumped out again. Most of them after being launched on exchanges they do dump down hard and wont ever tend to comeback its price.Its possible to rise up but not all the times. Investing on ICO and make profit taking afterwards is common this is why token price do dump always. Only the good coins would able have the chance to be pump up again.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 05:20:02 PM
If you beleive the project and also want to take risk yourselef, you can sell and buy lower quickly after ICO. (being patient is also important)
Pages:
Jump to: