Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 55. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

I have never found anything like that, but usually after the market release usually dropped from the initial price, such as telcoin which initially the price is good but now down may be due to the btc price down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

The price fall after ico is not always happen mate.
For many of strong community behind the project, the price direct going higher. So buy after ico can reduce the chance of profit.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 08:15:19 PM
The token price will usually fall after the ICO ends but if you can have to wait longer, the value will recover soon.

I saw also some token going lower after ico and after 2 weeks or little more, the price recover.
I think some investor who get bonus in presale or main ico try to dump but its just temporary. Patient investor will win.
Activity: 29
February 14, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
Gladius too. Was price 500 tokens = 1 ethereum during ico but now  price is lower than it was in ico period.

Many coins/tokens are just overpriced.
Companies prepared ICO several months ago when eth was much lower, but with recent increase of eth price the tokens automatically became more expensive.

Activity: 266
February 14, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
Gladius too. Was price 500 tokens = 1 ethereum during ico but now  price is lower than it was in ico period.
Look around, not only gladius, i think 99% of ICO will have a below ICO price one it gets listed since investors are just after the bonus and they are willing to sell their investment lower the ICO price because of that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
February 14, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
February 14, 2018, 04:33:24 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
For projects that are well organised and supporters talk good things about it, I have not seen or heard any that has fallen below the ICO price unless it proved to be a scam and investors pull out or maybe token does not even make it to an exchange...
Activity: 56
February 14, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
Yes, I think that's why prices fall after the ICO, because most of the projects that raised money, forget about the project and its promotion, advertising, that's all.

another side of this - if project got a lot of hype, there may be more people, who want to sell, than that, who want to buy. ICOs, nobody cries at every corner about, usually make more xxx than ovverhyped projects. Correct me, if im wrong.
Activity: 102
February 14, 2018, 04:08:13 PM
This happens very often. Most people who want to make quick money and do not like long. If the team does not have any positive news, then the currency will not be raised.
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 03:46:40 AM
The maximum token price usually drops after the ICO expires. Because the purchase and the prize hunters sell their coins at that time. After a while they will recover.
Activity: 294
February 14, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
It is not at all necessary that the price falls after listing on the exchanges. In my practice, about 5 examples, when the price grew at once 2-3 times and then only grew. But most often it falls down, I agree.
Activity: 182
February 14, 2018, 02:33:19 AM
usually, it is so and within three to four months will be able to ride back to the sales price of the ICO. It is natural because almost all sell coins after ICO. If you want great results then can be detained any longer.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 14, 2018, 02:20:41 AM
As it seems to me, the more hype around the project, the stronger it will fall after a very strong growth.
In my opinion, it is normally happen because after launching of ICO's more people are buy stocks of token and they holding it because they just want to save it for the future value. More traders are doing that they buy high numbers of token then they sell it immediately or hold it.
It will fall when there is no decent exchanges right after the ICO, the FUD are all over and this weak hands are gonna sell.
One factor to consider also is when it's traded with a low volume and the bounty will be release, for sure, there will be some dump that will happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
February 10, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
As it seems to me, the more hype around the project, the stronger it will fall after a very strong growth.
In my opinion, it is normally happen because after launching of ICO's more people are buy stocks of token and they holding it because they just want to save it for the future value. More traders are doing that they buy high numbers of token then they sell it immediately or hold it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
February 10, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
Activity: 259
February 10, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
Yes, I think that's why prices fall after the ICO, because most of the projects that raised money, forget about the project and its promotion, advertising, that's all.
Activity: 326
February 10, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
Main reason why Token Price Fall is people want to sell it quickly so make the price come worse. I always see many people ask in ICO group when the tokens listed in Exchanger?.. Well, it is unhealthy for ICO.
Activity: 50
February 10, 2018, 06:49:16 AM
coinmarketcap.com There prices of any coins  Wink
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 02:48:25 AM
usually also like it, therefore to sell token results do not jump when ICO is finished, but the wait time only a few months to let the price go up again and the results obtained will be even greater.
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
February 10, 2018, 02:14:35 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Yes there oar few of the tokens did not reach the ICO price in many exchange and until now did not yet recover. But i don't think it will continue to fall. I guess there must be a time for it to go back from the ICO Token Price and even more higher than that. Do you think that is possible?
Pages:
Jump to: