Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 57. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
INS' token reached its peak last Jan 15. And as of now, it's at $2.3 and hasn't recovered. But I believe that coins and ICOs will recover these red days and will become more profitable soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
February 05, 2018, 06:49:57 AM
Normally the price will fall after the ico and rise after the platform or product launch.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 06:20:48 AM
It could just be the price of coins falling after ICO because many who sell their coins. Thus the price is down. to anticipate it then hold the coin and wait for the price to ride again.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
February 04, 2018, 09:31:45 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there is many coins that the price after listed in the exchange and the price is down
example SONM the ico price around 5k satoshi or more but now at 1.7k satoshi

Maybe the best decision is to buy after ICO!

If everyone buys after ICO, where will investors come from?
ICO will be successful because of the investors.
Calm down even though trading on the stock at the very beginning fell below the price of ICO, after which will definitely recover.
Like Monaco, etc. So have to be patient of course
Yes, @ayuwick, I totally agree with your opinion. Be a real investor and invest in genuine ICOs (the ICO that the dev wants to benefit from the success of the project, from long-term token growth rather than trying to mobilize as much from ICO)

The purchase price at the ICO stage will be the amount of dev received to deploy and develop the project. In the long term:
- If the project already has products, the results before ICO: the token price will be better than the ICO price
- If after the ICO, Dev continues to implement the technical and marketing project: the token price will increase
- If plans are committed and dev is completed on time: the token price will have to increase
In the case of the above conditions, the price does not increase, that is the opportunity for long-term investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 06:21:22 PM
Tokens price fall because after ico many airdrops and bounty tokens are sold by people. So big dumps happen.
It is big problem for us. If this problem will solve i think no more fall is happen again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
February 04, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
and its normal, but if project is good need to wait and it price will raise *10, but need to be sure it good project, such tokens better to hold!
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 04, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
Normal trend shows that good ico with working product will always go up at least by 2x after they get listed on exchanges even on decentralized ones like ether delta ...if they are getting listed on bigger exchanges them it may go up even further
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 09:01:16 AM
Aragon, GNT, Gnosis, and other well funded and majorly hyped ICOs have all crashed the instant they become tradeable on exchanges. To clarify, I am not saying that these coins stay at price level
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 04, 2018, 01:45:47 AM
Maybe you should hold it within one month after the first ICO so that it costs at least can be just the moment when ICO. prices fell after ICO is indeed a reasonable thing because many who want to immediately sell.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
February 03, 2018, 06:10:53 PM
There are many such cases. You will have to be careful while participating in ICO.  Recent example is Coinlancer, it's not little less than it's ICo price even though the project is great!! it may take another 1 year or so to shot up.

Thanks,
FF
Yeah there's a lot of that sort of thing and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the fall of a moment and really falling scam project, must be smart choose a project to invest in it, I personally choose a project must be really careful intelligent and also about wearing siganture I must be really a right project to be promoted.
This is the most common problem that can be seen on traders which we wont even know if the price decrease would be permanent or would be just a temporary decline and soon it do recover.This is why research up things would really be important.

Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Yes there is, such as TZT haven't recovered since then till now and I have multiples of it.
Dont sell it! Just hold it as long its not being sold you are still not on loss.
Activity: 224
February 03, 2018, 05:06:22 PM
Typically, if the token is listed on the exchange, then its price increases, each token has its own rates, but there is growth or stagnation if the token fell below the ICO price.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

Yes there is, such as TZT haven't recovered since then till now and I have multiples of it.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
February 03, 2018, 10:48:29 AM
If the project will benefit the community, it will necessarily be successful, and the price of its coins will necessarily grow. Sometimes on the market just do not notice only good projects, because now there are many different tokens. But somehow it will be seen over time and will appreciate it. Only time is needed.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
February 03, 2018, 03:20:10 AM
There are many such cases. You will have to be careful while participating in ICO.  Recent example is Coinlancer, it's not little less than it's ICo price even though the project is great!! it may take another 1 year or so to shot up.

Thanks,
FF
Yeah there's a lot of that sort of thing and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the fall of a moment and really falling scam project, must be smart choose a project to invest in it, I personally choose a project must be really careful intelligent and also about wearing siganture I must be really a right project to be promoted.
Activity: 266
February 02, 2018, 08:18:50 PM
I don't think is a problem as long as the project is solid. Take a look at FarmaTrust to understand what i mean. Real world use, interesting patients and pharmaceutical industries by allowing to eliminate risks of counterfeit drugs and increasing revenue for the industries. I can't see how it can fail. Read the whitepaper. They have thought about any possible outcome!
Activity: 392
January 29, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

Thanks,
FF
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
From mid summer to autumn I took part in 10-15 ISO .capital for 5 months was able to increase 3 times.By the way you can just keep the air and he would have given more interest, or bitcoin.No risk to lose funds.If I bought just bitcoin that would uvelichi 10 times.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
Very often this happens. Mostly from those who want to make quick money and do not like to keep long. If there is no positive news from the team, too, the coin will not rise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 09:05:40 AM
Everyone chooses ICO by some criteria and I think that it's worth paying attention to the white paper and the team, to study and think for ourselves whether we would use these tokens in person, just as far as I know somewhere they sell information about good ICO if you do not know how to correctly choose yourself you can go there, good luck to everyone and no falls!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 28, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
There's plenty of projects that have dropped after ICO and haven't recovered for obvious reasons (team not pulling trough, bad decisions, no updates, bad community management etc.) However, the current hype around ICO's makes it a lot harder for them to fall a lot after ICO. The most promising ICO's sell out very fast, leaving more demand than supply & establishing a stable price as soon as it hits exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: