Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 54. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 16, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
Well, it happens that coin is sharply reduced in price as compare to price during ICO, as the coin is dumped by many people but it will be stable after few months. Also, the price of a coin depends on the growth of community and project. If the project is good then sure the coin will grow in value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 08:17:53 AM
has become a common thing when finished ICO then the price of coins will decrease due to too many people who sell the coins. but once the sales and repurchases are stable, the price of the coin will also be stable
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
 see all experts here gathered ,

I am interested to know which coin I should buy now and wait for 6 month and it will give me 500% up price after that time ?

any recommendations please ? 
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
February 16, 2018, 04:38:11 AM
As it seems to me, the more hype around the project, the stronger it will fall after a very strong growth.
In my opinion, it is normally happen because after launching of ICO's more people are buy stocks of token and they holding it because they just want to save it for the future value. More traders are doing that they buy high numbers of token then they sell it immediately or hold it.
Traders thinking is always sell their token or coins in high cost. I agree that most of the traders who incurred or collect tokens were always save it, maybe because after ICO's it was growing up. But most of the time after launching of ICO's it was declined their price. It's because after buying of token or coins of the ICO's it will not circulate to the market because most of the users hold it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 16, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Of course yes ..there have been many.But the general trend is that when they get listed on the exchange, it will most probably be above the ico price and then after a while it will drop down but not necessarily below the ico price
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 04:24:07 AM
The last half a year or more, when the coins go to the exchange, their value drops significantly.  Most likely, coins are immediately sold by those who received them for free, sharply reducing this cost.  But it does not always happen.  I prefer buying coins on pre-sale.  Of course, there is more risk here, but the price is much more profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:40:19 AM
The fact that the coins are getting cheaper after the ICO, there is a positive side. Sometimes at the limit it is impossible to buy a decent coin, after the hype subsides, you can buy cheaper and hogl-hogl-hodl. Only you have to be sure of the potential of the company. I want to get when you get a chance ARC, BEE, PundiX
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
Quite a few ICOs have fallen flat straight after listing on an exchange. The most recent ones which I myself have bought in or was watching and didn't perform as well were:

Zeepin - ICO price at $0.13, fell to just $0.08. Probably caused by whale dumps. Has recovered slightly since then.
Wepower - ICO price at $0.125, fell to $0.13, lots of dumping due to market crashes at the time of release.
Copytrack - ICO price at $1.3, currently at $0.40. Released on a low volume exchange.

Im not going to buy in to any ICOs for a while, at least until the market recovers to at least a market cap of $500b, which hopefully should be soonish
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2018, 10:45:46 PM
After listing in the exchange the price of the coin will increase *3 but people who bought in the ICO, will start dumping in the market in order to make profits. People will start dumping below the ICO price and this is the good option to buy at those dips.
Activity: 56
February 15, 2018, 07:58:09 PM
As it seems to me, the more hype around the project, the stronger it will fall after a very strong growth.
In my opinion, it is normally happen because after launching of ICO's more people are buy stocks of token and they holding it because they just want to save it for the future value. More traders are doing that they buy high numbers of token then they sell it immediately or hold it.
Good evening, in my opinion, the price of the token falls for several reasons
Firstly, if the project stands still, that is, it does not release anything new
Secondly, and for the fact that there are forked tokens by the participants of the advertising company that significantly pulls down the price of the token

dont forget about matter of hype - the market eats some projects, but even doesnt look at another
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
February 15, 2018, 06:04:37 PM
Time when bounty are paid out is the best time for shopping.
If ICO gathered more than 10 000 000$ - you can be sure that after some months price will be at least 10x or even 10x
Activity: 350
February 15, 2018, 05:44:28 PM
in last month most of tokens (no matter how good project is) got dumped even on exchanges like kucoin .
few of them were able to keep their price similar to ico .
panic and greed cause this .
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
February 15, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
from my experience (2 months), I can say that everything (even good ICO) fell in price immediately after entering the exchange, now such a market
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 05:14:22 PM
Things like this we often encounter almost in every altcoin that has been listing on the market at the beginning of the price will rise until finally down and survive in a long time, and after that will rise sharply and I think it is their game they have big capital and we too if you can withhold and be patient will certainly reap the results as well.
in any case, you need to choose not exclusive projects, And those who have real prospects for the future. Then nobody will worry about the fate of their investments, because they will work today, tomorrow, and in the future.
It is very normal for ICO projects that do not generate community attention to increase the value of the project, the crypto copper will drop very low. As far as my experience, when investing in an ICO project that is on the trading floor, you should sell to get back the capital and keep the profit to keep. It is very important for investors to withdraw their investment principal so if you have the opportunity, get your money back first.
Activity: 658
February 15, 2018, 05:06:59 PM
After listing on the exchange, almost all tokens first fall sharply in price and, as a rule, are restored to the ICO price in about six to eight months. Of course, there are coins that do not recover at all, it all depends on the value and necessity of the project itself.
Therefore investing in ICO, it is very important to look at the importance of the project itself.
Activity: 392
February 15, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
Many coins lose their value after the ICO. It happens because investors want to make a profit, sell a coin. Another option is to sell and buy more coins at a lower price.
Activity: 854
MoonDeFi
February 15, 2018, 04:27:37 PM
Good evening, in my opinion, the price of the token falls for several reasons
Firstly, if the project stands still, that is, it does not release anything new
Secondly, and for the fact that there are forked tokens by the participants of the advertising company that significantly pulls down the price of the token
Activity: 602
February 15, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
Things like this we often encounter almost in every altcoin that has been listing on the market at the beginning of the price will rise until finally down and survive in a long time, and after that will rise sharply and I think it is their game they have big capital and we too if you can withhold and be patient will certainly reap the results as well.
in any case, you need to choose not exclusive projects, And those who have real prospects for the future. Then nobody will worry about the fate of their investments, because they will work today, tomorrow, and in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
February 15, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
Activity: 169
February 14, 2018, 10:32:15 PM
is it true? If it looks like a lot of selling coins after ICO finished so the price come fall. Maybe if you want great results can hold in the past few months to come.
Pages:
Jump to: