Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 9. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 16, 2018, 10:51:51 PM
For my point of view it is not only because some big bonus on early investor but the fact that the project are simetimes not run well with their roadmap. The project development & the product itself is like the key how ICO project can reach the success.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
August 16, 2018, 08:28:40 PM
Most ICO Project is falling when it goes to first exchange,because of the bonus of the investor when they bought in ICO.. then they will buy back when the price reach the bottom they will get more token easily for a very cheap price
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
now many tokens after end of ICO go down in price. First of all it is connected with the unstable market. All to be afraid poterit money and begin to sell right after end of the project
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
Currently, the price of the coin after the exchange is always lower than the ICO price, so in my opinion, should not invest in ICO, very dangerous and risky, the current profit for you. is quite low
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:05:05 AM
Not all the ICOs are dropping in price.. As for now it is bleeding market thats why it may happen but still Im confident there are projects now like Ingot that wont drop after listing even on such weak market
Doubtful a little as on such a market literally ANY project has dropped in price very hard! And now matter how perfect ICO is if it is appering on market now it will drop in price 100%
Ingot team has promised to set a buy walls after appearing on exchnages and buy tokens back from everyone who want that. SO i think it would prevent any price drop
Thats great decesion though! Most of ICOs are lack of that feature and thats why it drops hard after ICO Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 09:02:47 AM
Not all the ICOs are dropping in price.. As for now it is bleeding market thats why it may happen but still Im confident there are projects now like Ingot that wont drop after listing even on such weak market
Doubtful a little as on such a market literally ANY project has dropped in price very hard! And now matter how perfect ICO is if it is appering on market now it will drop in price 100%
Ingot team has promised to set a buy walls after appearing on exchnages and buy tokens back from everyone who want that. SO i think it would prevent any price drop
Activity: 308
August 16, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
Activity: 406
August 16, 2018, 08:27:42 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
If you are going to invest in ICO, then you should know where your risk is. The listing price is lower than the ICO price every day, and you still have to bear the risk of project disappearing!

Indeed. Investing your money in an ICO can be a very good option, where you plant a seed and watch your returns grow as the project continues to mature.
There is always that risk of investing in an ICO project that will be dumped by investors as soon as it hits a good exchange, causing the price to drop and your investment to go down the drain.
However, most often you can really get a good gain if you choose the project with the most promising tech and team, for instance check out Eterbase.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
August 16, 2018, 07:01:25 AM
If you are going to invest in ICO, then you should know where your risk is. The listing price is lower than the ICO price every day, and you still have to bear the risk of project disappearing!
ICO are not supposed to give us instant income or short term income.
Most of the ICOs has not working product, they only apply what is written if they collect a good amount of money.
First you need to trust the team, because if the team is not capable, a project would most likely fail.
Activity: 50
August 16, 2018, 05:02:50 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 16, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
ico's virtue now when entering the market the price will drop even down x10
for now to invest ico very high risk

in my past experience, i wont buy any coins from ico.
i took 1000 coin 3 months ago, now in markets i can buy 15000 coins to same price.
Activity: 215
August 16, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
As far as I know, most of the prices of tokens from an ico will be lower than at ico, but most of these prices will also increase frequently over time if there is a transaction or investing using the coin. but there are also a number of tokens whose prices are actually going down and will go down and finally just become shit coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
Yes, we have seen these falling from many ICO after listing in the exchanges but one thing i can assure the prices will start increasing only when the company starts giving updates and developments about their progress. Almost all coin prices will depend on developments they do what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 01:30:09 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
Very often after the completion of ICO, the price falls!

https://www.investinblockchain.com/10-most-successful-icos/ - Read about the most successful.
I think it's better to buy recognized projects!
№3 - Spectrecoin XSPEC PoS v3 Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 15, 2018, 02:43:35 PM
Most likely, tokens are sold by large holders of this asset. Most likely it is done by large investors. Their goal is to get the maximum profit from the project, rather than support the project.
Activity: 150
August 15, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
Maybe lots of reasons. ICO is good because its provides to you some extra bonus. But yes most token price fall after ICO and people have to wait, I think its okey dev have to provide their product if they want to see grow.
Activity: 490
August 07, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
Since the beginning of this year, most of the ICOs I invested in has not even traded 80 percent of the price it ended up during the ICO stage. Due to the market down trend, most ICOs are not performing as anticipated.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 07, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
I also noticed that it is better to sell coins or a token immediately because after ICO ends token prices begin to fall and not in all cases they rise again.

This was even true in the bull market, after people took profits many projects never reall took off again, this was also the case for projects that were regarded as top notch, such as Raiden or Quantstamp. Both were prestigous projects with a compelling use case and big communities, especially quantstamp. I wonder what it takes to appreciate in prices also after the ICO. Anyone got any ideas?
Activity: 93
July 31, 2018, 10:00:56 AM
i think that's true especially in the kind of market we're in at the time almost all 2018 icos are trading below ico price the public sale price that is. and it's true that prices fall after but not because of bounty or airdrop usually it's a small percentage but i think what hurts the price so much is the presales and people who get from 35% to 100% discounts on their assets so even if you see the coin trading below ico price the private presale people are making some decent profits so for me it's a no for a public sale however good the project but i do keep an eye out on good icos so i can catch them at a good more discounted price
Pages:
Jump to: