Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 10. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
I also noticed that it is better to sell coins or a token immediately because after ICO ends token prices begin to fall and not in all cases they rise again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
July 31, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
most people tend to withdraw their investments and bounty rewards immediately after ICO, but actually, the best thing to do here would have been to trade the coins or wait till they increase in value. Some coins have increased very much within few days or few weeks after ICO. But since no one can predict the future, with tact and an understanding of what the coin offers, we can reduce the chances of our investment going bad.

I made the same observation, especially in the bear market. Bounty hunters are less attached to a project than investors and typically get out once a coin is listed on exchanges. This way they hurt not only the rest of the token holders but mainly themselves. Selling for half the ICO price might be an easy decision if you got the coins for free. But if those people would just wait a few months until the market is bullish again, they would get a multiplier in payouts for the work they did. But in a downturn people are afraid the token dips hard and take no risks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 09:03:32 AM
I think things like this we often encounter almost in every altcoin that has been on the market at the beginning of the price will rise until it finally dropped and persisted in a long time.Because on ico tokens they can generate by buying it at an early stage and then selling when the price rises.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
Yes, there are many of them and I consider them scam or underdeveloped projects that even lack good management but there are also some that the price fall when the get listed but with time, they increased and are still growing in the crypto market. That is why it is good to make very good research about an ico before investing in it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:10:52 AM
Lots of tokens that besides ICO were distributed via airdrops, that's mainly the reason why the price after ICO drops dramatically. People want to claim their free money.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
The main reason for the dumping of token after ICO is that the bonuses recieved by the investors are big during the ICO phase. When it is release to exchanges there are dumpers who will immediately sell their token and move on to another project.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
All tokens are going through a stage of speculative growth after the ICO, the inevitable fall follows, and only after the team's work on the project and the release of the beta product - the price will rise!
Activity: 44
July 31, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
how do we know which crypto coin will fail and fall below its own minimum value set during an ICO? There are some indicators to watch out for:

Product Offering: Look at the product they offer. Is it something that is already being done? Is there a need of that offering?
White Paper: The white paper should have clearly defined goals and timelines.
Hollow Promises: Is the team telling you that thy plan is well founded and strong, but fails to tell you the figures and statistics and is beating about the bush?
Team: The team should comprise of well-known people in the finance and technology department. College boys and people with no past on the internet should raise flags.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
July 31, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
ico's virtue now when entering the market the price will drop even down x10
for now to invest ico very high risk
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
Main reason why Token Price Fall is people want to sell it quickly so make the price come worse. I always see many people ask in ICO group when the tokens listed in Exchanger?.. Well, it is unhealthy for ICO. And one factor to consider also is when it's traded with a low volume and the bounty will be release, for sure, there will be some dump that will happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?
most misconception is that bounty hunters are always the reason, but that is false, when an ico offers too much bonuses to early birds the ends uo dumping ip
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 10:18:15 PM
It seems to have become commonplace where every ico now when entering the market price has decreased drastically and in my opinion this is very detrimental from the investor side
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 30, 2018, 09:53:32 PM
Since we can't dictate the token price once the token is listed on the cryptomarket, it is expected at some point that these tokens may have a value lower than its ICO price. It's really disappointing for ICO investors how things goes like that and some of them will just sell it no matter what the price is just to cut their loses.

yes, most of token have the lower than the ICO price
because of bonus system and airdrop system,,
in the first plan ICO project don't have any airdrop plan, but when the project didn't reach the cap,,
usually unsold tokens will be distributed by airdrop,,
and the truth, a huge bonus in private sale round and main sale also make the real price from the project is lower
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 05:58:52 PM
It happens thet price falls, yeah. depends on the general market cycle though, if it's on a rise, things could skyrocket, it's falling like the last half a year, prices fall hard, icos or not icos.
Activity: 658
July 30, 2018, 05:50:41 PM
Market is very bad 6-7 from months so this is normal according to me, there is much project under ico price in 2018 so I dont prefer to participate ico at these days.
good choice, lots of successful ico but failed to keep the price from falling too deep. I do not understand why they do not make the price stable and gain trust from investors.
they get a lot of money from token sales and choose silence, it's very difficult to find a great team.
Activity: 406
July 30, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
Market is very bad 6-7 from months so this is normal according to me, there is much project under ico price in 2018 so I dont prefer to participate ico at these days.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
There are many reasons why these happened right after the end of every ICOs. Market manipulators are always present in the issue. Next is the an-updated circulating token supplies and the low market cap. The last two reasons are  important where we can consider the real costs of every ICO tokens in the markets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
This period is alarming for ico projects at this time. Incorporation of new altcoin in a poorly conditioned market. In addition, the downward trend from the beginning of the year caused psychological instability and confusion for investors. The majority of the ico I participated in has fallen so fast.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 30, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
there is, like a helbiz that is far from ico
price ico $ 0.1 now the price in the market only $ 00067 it is very devastating investors
big bonuses are also factors other than bounty campaign. and I think we should be smart in the current situation,where the token when entering the market price down
Activity: 191
July 30, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

True coins will fall after ICO and coins entered on the stock exchange. The biggest cause of coins falling after completion of the ICO as all bounty hunter to sell their coins so that coin fell. And we need to be patient because we can do long-term trading. By looking at things like that coin fell. You must remain patient until the coins go up even higher.
Pages:
Jump to: