Pages:
Author

Topic: 💣💣💣 [TOKPIE] Makes your Dream Real 💣💣💣[Bounty Stakes Trading]💣💣💣 - page 24. (Read 26538 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
I am new on site and now see it as great for hunters. Telegram admins helps fast, need to say this works fine. Good luck.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This is a completely new and interesting concept that Tokpie is currently offering. I do not know any other exchenge that does that. For bounty hunters this is an ideal solution. I had no problem trading on platform. Everything is very simple and intuitive

Moreover, soon you will be able to trade bounty stakes of almost all bounty campaigns (at least half of them) which are running in the world simultaneously!
Know how it will work: https://tokpie.io/blog/bounty-stakes-trading-2-0-introduction/
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
This is a completely new and interesting concept that Tokpie is currently offering. I do not know any other exchenge that does that. For bounty hunters this is an ideal solution. I had no problem trading on platform. Everything is very simple and intuitive
Activity: 1526
Merit: 10
I think Tokpie is a most useful service for bounty hunters because of a lot of problems in the industry. Thank to Tokpie the quantity of bad crypto projects will decrease

DocTailor (DOCT) is now listed and tradable on Tokpie!

Available market: DOCT/ETH
https://tokpie.io/blog/doctailor-doct-token-listed-on-tokpie/

Know more about DocTailor here.

Bounty hunters key metrics and statistics
https://tokpie.io/blog/bounty-campaigns-statistics/

Know a typical bounty hunter's profile and behavior patterns:

The following bounty hunters metrics have been investigated:

The average age of bounty hunters
    The level of bounty hunters activity
    Bounty hunters incomes
    The level of bounty hunters experience
    Bounty hunters expectations about Bitcoin price
    Top cryptocurrency news sources used by bounty hunters
    Top cryptocurrency exchanges used by bounty hunters
I love this. But I see all the stakes are the same price. A stake for signature is the same as for Twitter. Better to do twitter much easier. Signature should be worth more stakes. They aren't really stakes you do not get a stake of anything from a pool. The stakes have just become a currency.

How often do you plan on adding new bounty projects?

Of course, a signature stake should worth more than twitter stake (because more tokens will be distributed). Sooner or later some traders will notice that arbitrage possibility and price will change accordignly.

And yes, one more project is going to list its bounty stakes on Tokpie during the next 10 days.
Starting from the end of September +4 projects' bounty stakes will be adding every week.

Oh thank you. I understand. I was thinking the price is very low for stakes. It is only $1.50 for my signature for a week. SO I guess it is a a good time to buy. All this trading should create a good buzz and I hope it does.
I will definitely wait till I get my token distribution and I might even double up many stakes by buying some to match the bounty ones I have earned.

I highly recommend you to read this: https://tokpie.io/blog/bounty-stakes-trading-2-0-introduction/
You will understand that the more TKP you will have the higher pledge you could give and sell more stakes IN ADVANCE.

For example, you know that you can earn 4 stakes per week in signature campaign = 48 stakes for 3-months campaign. Then you could put TKP as collateral and sell ALL 48 stakes at once in the beginning.  

Moreover, p2p landing will be released soon after Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0. It will allow you to lend your TKP to other hunters who would like to get TKP quickly to make a pledge. So you could earn interest.

I will no longer support tokpie. I recieved 0 stakes and I don't feel like wasting my time trying to get them. Too bad. Seemed like such a good idea. Also they stakes will nost like pay out barely any TPK to this is earning pennies.

I am leaving the signature campaign after wearing it for weeks.

Sorry to know about that. The team is very busy now with CMC applications that's why stakes counting takes so long time. You should just let us know before leaving so that we could count your signature stakes ahead of others.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The tokpie bounty is about to end but there's a good news that the platform has another opening.
I'll join the EFT signature campaign once the TKP bounty official ends.

Would be great! ++ could you please review Tokpie's p2p lending concept and comment it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51941387
It's very important for us to know your opinion.
I'll make my review about your p2p lending concept, just give me sometime.
TKP is improving each of your service, good luck.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I love this. But I see all the stakes are the same price. A stake for signature is the same as for Twitter. Better to do twitter much easier. Signature should be worth more stakes. They aren't really stakes you do not get a stake of anything from a pool. The stakes have just become a currency.

Of course, a signature stake should worth more than twitter stake (because more tokens will be distributed). Sooner or later some traders will notice that arbitrage possibility and price will change accordignly.

And yes, one more project is going to list its bounty stakes on Tokpie during the next 10 days.
Starting from the end of September +4 projects' bounty stakes will be adding every week.

Oh thank you. I understand. I was thinking the price is very low for stakes. It is only $1.50 for my signature for a week. SO I guess it is a a good time to buy. All this trading should create a good buzz and I hope it does.
I will definitely wait till I get my token distribution and I might even double up many stakes by buying some to match the bounty ones I have earned.

I highly recommend you to read this: https://tokpie.io/blog/bounty-stakes-trading-2-0-introduction/
You will understand that the more TKP you will have the higher pledge you could give and sell more stakes IN ADVANCE.

For example, you know that you can earn 4 stakes per week in signature campaign = 48 stakes for 3-months campaign. Then you could put TKP as collateral and sell ALL 48 stakes at once in the beginning.  

Moreover, p2p landing will be released soon after Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0. It will allow you to lend your TKP to other hunters who would like to get TKP quickly to make a pledge. So you could earn interest.

I will no longer support tokpie. I recieved 0 stakes and I don't feel like wasting my time trying to get them. Too bad. Seemed like such a good idea. Also they stakes will nost like pay out barely any TPK to this is earning pennies.

I am leaving the signature campaign after wearing it for weeks.
The tokpie bounty is about to end but there's a good news that the platform has another opening.

Would be great! ++ could you please review Tokpie's p2p lending concept and comment it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51941387
It's very important for us to know your opinion.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Interest income for TKP holders: Introduction to p2p cryptocurrency lending on Tokpie!
https://tokpie.io/blog/an-introduction-to-p2p-cryptocurrency-lending-on-tokpie/

Please read the article and comment here, make any suggestions, share your concerns!

The guide to an effective bounty campaign

Tokpie has started a series of articles to help crypto startups' CEOs, founders, and marketers to understand why bounty is important and how to run a successful one: https://tokpie.io/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-a-successful-bounty-campaign/

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

New Get Ethereum Bounty Campaign

This project is a working business since 2015 and they have submitted IEO application to Binance! Know more:
https://tokpie.io/blog/get-ethereum-immediately-join-easy-feedback-bounty-round-1/

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

The good thing about tokpie bounty is you can sell your stake if you need eth or alt like usdc which is good because your freely to make decision about your earn stake..

Yes, the main argument here is total freedom.

Tokpie beta 1.9.5

Learn about the Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0 development progress and
other most recent updates: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-beta-1-9-5/

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The good thing about tokpie bounty is you can sell your stake if you need eth or alt like usdc which is good because your freely to make decision about your earn stake..
Yes, it makes the bounty participants life easier.
It may not that be much but the convenience of selling it with Ethereum is truly a great feature.
You don't have to wait for a very long time until the distribution of your rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: