Pages:
Author

Topic: 💣💣💣 [TOKPIE] Makes your Dream Real 💣💣💣[Bounty Stakes Trading]💣💣💣 - page 25. (Read 26538 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 10
The good thing about tokpie bounty is you can sell your stake if you need eth or alt like usdc which is good because your freely to make decision about your earn stake..
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I love this. But I see all the stakes are the same price. A stake for signature is the same as for Twitter. Better to do twitter much easier. Signature should be worth more stakes. They aren't really stakes you do not get a stake of anything from a pool. The stakes have just become a currency.

How often do you plan on adding new bounty projects?

Of course, a signature stake should worth more than twitter stake (because more tokens will be distributed). Sooner or later some traders will notice that arbitrage possibility and price will change accordignly.

And yes, one more project is going to list its bounty stakes on Tokpie during the next 10 days.
Starting from the end of September +4 projects' bounty stakes will be adding every week.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I love this. But I see all the stakes are the same price. A stake for signature is the same as for Twitter. Better to do twitter much easier. Signature should be worth more stakes. They aren't really stakes you do not get a stake of anything from a pool. The stakes have just become a currency.

How often do you plan on adding new bounty projects?
Activity: 889
Merit: 10

Tokpie listed on CoinGecko as exchange!

a good news tokpie is co-checked. it looks like this will succeed in the tokens exchange. they have entered some tokens in their library. and I hope the tokpie is linked in exchange for the coinmarketcap next time
Activity: 1540
Merit: 0
I believe Tokpie platform will bring high interest to the community and investors to create successful projects in the future

Tokpie is going to list bounty stakes
of Easy Feedback in July 2019!

Know more about this great partnership: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-partners-with-easy-feedback/

Easy Feedback is a working business since 2015.

INZURA IEO Session 3 (final) has started: get big discounts, refunds, FREE tokens!

Tokpie (IEO) Launchpad: https://tokpie.io/launchpad.
Buy IZA until July21, 2019 for ETH and TKP.

Inzura is the world’s first insurance token which serves as crypto-insurance
where users can claim the lost cryptocurrency in exchange.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I get it now, thank you very much.
Sorry, I'm just confused about it before but now it's been clear.
Thank you for your patience and explanation.

But i think you don't understand the basic things about how Bounty Stakes Trading work. So, please read this: https://tokpie.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001219858-What-is-the-Bounty-Stakes-Trading-
I fully understand how bounty stakes trading and on how your exchange works.
I'm just confused to see that you've mentioned before that stakes will be distributed within 21 days after July 28.
And seeing that trades are being made on the platform with those stakes that aren't distributed, I'm confused where it came from.
Anyway, thanks for your response.

tokens, but not stakes will be distributed
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hi daladno12, I saw your post about the percentage of TKP stake trades.
My question is how it's possible to trade those stakes if it isn't distributed yet?
Where are those stakes came from?

Hi, stakes come from the related bounty spreadsheets which are public.

What does it mean? that the other bounty stakes were already rewarded?
I thought TKP stakes will be rewarded after 28 days?
I'm confused hehe.

I don't understand your question. Pls reformulate it.

TKP stakes will be converted into TKP tokens withing + 21 days after July 28.
Yes I understand that but those TKP stakes that are on trade now.
I don't understand how it's possible to trade it if they are not yet distributed.
Does the period of 21 days is applicable to all bounties? (signature,translation,linkedin,reddit,twitter, etc.)
I'm confused how you can trade those stakes if the distribution will start after 21 days.
Sorry if my question is confusing too.

it works as usual:
1. When a bounty is over (Jul 28) bounty manager will calculate and publish stakes-to-tokens conversion rates.
2. The result everyone will know how many TKP is in 1 TKP bounty stakes (for every round and every bounty category).
3. Then everyone  will get TKP token depending on how many stakes they have (nomatter earned and/or bought on Tokpie)

But i think you don't understand the basic things about how Bounty Stakes Trading work. So, please read this: https://tokpie.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001219858-What-is-the-Bounty-Stakes-Trading-
I fully understand how bounty stakes trading and on how your exchange works.
I'm just confused to see that you've mentioned before that stakes will be distributed within 21 days after July 28.
And seeing that trades are being made on the platform with those stakes that aren't distributed, I'm confused where it came from.
Anyway, thanks for your response.
My question is how it's possible to trade those stakes if it isn't distributed yet?

I'm confused hehe.

I don't understand how it's possible to trade it if they are not yet distributed.
Does the period of 21 days is applicable to all bounties? (signature,translation,linkedin,reddit,twitter, etc.)
I'm confused how you can trade those stakes if the distribution will start after 21 days.

it works as usual:
1. When a bounty is over (Jul 28) bounty manager will calculate and publish stakes-to-tokens conversion rates.
2. The result everyone will know how many TKP is in 1 TKP bounty stakes (for every round and every bounty category).
3. Then everyone  will get TKP token depending on how many stakes they have (nomatter earned and/or bought on Tokpie)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I'm confused hehe.

I'm confused hehe.

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I'm confused hehe.

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Tokpie Exchange i'm just worried because it is my first time doing trade in there so i well always following some rules they make and its new for me not familiar yet, And i would like ask if take a hours or minutes to receive our bounty rewards ? And i'm just look forward the future of Tokpie and we hope it will be listed in good exchange also and in CMC.

Pls don't worry,  you can always ask for any help here in the ANN thread or via telegram: https://t.me/tokpie
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Tokpie Exchange i'm just worried because it is my first time doing trade in there so i well always following some rules they make and its new for me not familiar yet, And i would like ask if take a hours or minutes to receive our bounty rewards ? And i'm just look forward the future of Tokpie and we hope it will be listed in good exchange also and in CMC.
I've asked this before. Refer to his answer above.

Yes, TKP for all rounds (1-3) will be paid all together within 21 days after July 28, 2019.

Round 3 will end on July 28.

Tokpie Bounty ROUND 3 started!
Just joined the bounty, congratulations for continuous success tokpie!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Pages:
Jump to: