Pages:
Author

Topic: 💣💣💣 [TOKPIE] Makes your Dream Real 💣💣💣[Bounty Stakes Trading]💣💣💣 - page 27. (Read 26538 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Get  ETH and USDC Immediately

New Bounty Stakes are listed

Get Ethereum (ETH) and USD stablecoin (USDC) for bounty stakes earned while campaigns are going on.
No need to wait 6 months and more to monetize your bounty work!

Moreover! You take both: ETH or USDC by selling stakes IMMEDIATELY as they earned
and worthy tokens of thoroughly selected projects later.

Active Project: Tokpie  
Follow the links below to deposit and trade (if you would want)
Tokpie Bounty Round 2 stakes Instantly on TOKPIE exchange platform for ETH
Will be active until July 28, 2019 [23:59 UTC]

|
So you starting an internal platform that people can sell their stakes quickly?

Yes, people could trade listed altcoins and listed bounty stakes on tokpie

So like an exchagne for bounty tokens?

Yes. among other things people can trade listed (not all) bounty stakes

It sounds like a really good idea. What kind of tokens can we deposit? Does anything count?
Only listed tokens and bounty stakes can be deposited

This might help getting bounties paid instead of being left waiting 6 months for nothing.

Exactly
Activity: 532
Merit: 36
Why didn't you automate listing bounty stakes?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So you starting an internal platform that people can sell their stakes quickly? So like an exchagne for bounty tokens? It sounds like a really good idea. What kind of tokens can we deposit? Does anything count?
This might help getting bounties paid instead of being left waiting 6 months for nothing.
hi,
could you list Round 2 bounty stakes on Tokpie before 4th June ?

yes, they will be listed on June 04-05
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
hi,
could you list Round 2 bounty stakes on Tokpie before 4th June ?

CryptoAds (CRAD) is now listed and tradable on Tokpie!

Available markets: CRAD/ETH, CRAD/USDC, CRAD/TKP

Activity: 882
Merit: 595
which bounty stakes that available for trading in TOKPIE? or is there any bounty that available for trading in TOKPIE except Bounty from TOKPIE itself?

TerraGreen was the last one, now Tokpie (until Jul 28), and another NEW GREAT project is coming next week (its bounty stakes will be listed on Tokpie)

wow i want to join the social media bounty but unfortunately i failed the quiz so i can't join the bounty anymore
i hope there will be another chance for us to try to take the quiz again

Study Tokpie a little bit more to pass a new quiz in the next round #3

when will the Quiz round #3 will be started again? so that i can try it again and study a bit more about TOKPIE before i take the quiz
which bounty stakes that available for trading in TOKPIE? or is there any bounty that available for trading in TOKPIE except Bounty from TOKPIE itself?

TerraGreen was the last one, now Tokpie (until Jul 28), and another NEW GREAT project is coming next week (its bounty stakes will be listed on Tokpie)

wow i want to join the social media bounty but unfortunately i failed the quiz so i can't join the bounty anymore

Study Tokpie a little bit more to pass a new quiz in the next round #3

btw here is the full list of previous projects whose stakes were listed on Tokpie: https://tokpie.io/blog/list-of-all-finished-get-ethereum-campaigns/
i would like to reccomend if it is possible that the swap to eth or USDC will be like the usual exchanges. what i mean is that you will see the history of selling or buying and  the buy and sell will be able to see clearly.

You can see the FULL history of buying/selling (all executed orders of all users) in the price chat volume indicator. Set time frame to 1 hour and you will see that.

Join Round 2 Tokpie Bounty to Get ETH, USDC, and TKP

https://tokpie.io/blog/round-2-tokpie-bounty-get-eth-usdc-and-tkp/

Note! Participation is limited. Only smart hunters who could successfully pass a
quiz are eligible for participation.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
i would like to reccomend if it is possible that the swap to eth or USDC will be like the usual exchanges. what i mean is that you will see the history of selling or buying and  the buy and sell will be able to see clearly.
how much is 1 token? I found on the website such information and the white paper is not on the website.

Tokpie is not ICO, it's a working business. All info about TOKPIE (TKP) token and its price you can find here: https://tokpie.io/tkp
And instead of obsolete WP, you can use this actual Roadmap: https://tokpie.io/roadmap
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
how much is 1 token? I found on the website such information and the white paper is not on the website.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org