Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 13. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
you still have a lot to learn. And my language is adapted to a fraudster. he is an asshole. over 4 weeks no payment. you are blind or just stupid.

If you don't like it here than just leave why even bother comment on anything, always the NEWBIES
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
06.03.2018 ETN = 0.06141 $

31.03.2018 ETN = 0.01740 $

succes. need only over 350 % for a worthless coin.

So?

So it's a problem, and not little. Anyway, not yet enough to call him scammer. Very likely we will receive only partial payments (I guess). For what's up to me, I would wait longer, but everybody has the right to claim the payments promised.

Personally, I will start to look for the possibility to mine a coin and to be paid in the same currency taking on myself the exchange risk.
Activity: 427
Merit: 0

So?
Activity: 13

you still have a lot to learn. And my language is adapted to a fraudster. he is an asshole. over 4 weeks no payment. you are blind or just stupid.

And you have learned all, then stop mining and go shit somewhere else! Nobody is forcing you to mine here!

Hi Tomos,
welcome in the scammer club. You always have a big mouth ... and now ? You do not have the courage to talk here. cowardly asshole.

Hey dickhead... yeah you... look up the previous posts before you talk shit here...

Had to use your own language so that you understand clearly!
Hi Tomos,
welcome in the scammer club. You always have a big mouth ... and now ? You do not have the courage to talk here. cowardly asshole.

You should of scrolled up and read a few post back before posting crap.
Hi Tomos,
Activity: 29
@Tomos :

I think i'll pause my heavy mining for a while, waiting for BTC market to grow a bit...
The main problem for me is that i'm using large CPU servers and a AC for refreshing the nodal, and the price for KW/h worth the calculation when BTC is above $7000... said my excel board.

I'm sure about your loyalty and honesty, and i'll mine again as soon as the BTC will be back at reasonable price.

I'll not completelly stop mining, as some of my servers are not impacted by electricity price for special reason (not stealing it, i promise).

On the other hand, what i'm not sure of, is my english ;-)

See you soon.
Activity: 28
No problem

I'm not a spam i need m'y payment like you Wink
I update with à good link

Apologies @Neocrypto

@tomos81 - update/good news!

Here is an update on ETN Wallet issue at Cryptopia

Enjoy your holidays.
Thanks for the update  Smiley
I update with à good link
Hello

Thanks Tomos for the update.

A few minutes ago an update from cryptopia and etn team :

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/63uRq8U1R0

Hope they Will deploy the fix asap !

Why spam here, no such news!
Hello

Thanks Tomos for the update.

A few minutes ago an update from cryptopia and etn team :

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/63uRq8U1R0

https://mobile.twitter.com/electroneum/status/979356549931065346/photo/1

Hope they Will deploy the fix asap !
Activity: 140
hi , quick update from holiday:

- ETN is still not fixed, waiting for that cryptopia bug fix
- other markets are quiet because of bitcoin price, waiting for btc price growing ( i hope tuesday will start to grow)
- i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.

cheers

Thanks for the update.

We're solo mining at present - http://tomostasks.website/tomospool/

Nice info. So our total hash is 73.31 KH/sec and mining in solo as you said.
Activity: 4

- other markets are quiet because of bitcoin price, waiting for btc price growing ( i hope tuesday will start to grow)
- i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.

cheers

Thanks for the update we will wait for it. enjoy holidays!  Grin

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

cheers

Can talk for myself only: enjoy your holidays. Thanks for the update  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 504

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: