Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 11. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Yogyakarta !!!
Hi! I really don't know why there's such a big issue..considering the fact that Tomos has written here that he's on holiday, announced us about every step that he has made with cryptopia, and his future plans about the pool and the payments. I really don't think that some of those who are complaining here, are starving to death by Tomos's fault..that he didn't pay on time because of the instability in crypto market. It's all about trust, and Tomos has my trust even if he won't be able to pay 1..2..3 more months, if the conditions in the market are the same. If I were in his place, I really dunno how much patience would I have had left...being the owner of this high paying project, having issues with 3rd parties exchange sites, and being called a scammer 2 times a week. Cheers!

I second this! bunch of a**holes here complain who survive on 0.1 btc ever week by mining!

maybe they wanna sell it as quickly as possible before the price going down.
or
maybe they have been deceived by some scammers

I think Mr.tomos will solve this matter soon
Activity: 427
Merit: 0
Hi! I really don't know why there's such a big issue..considering the fact that Tomos has written here that he's on holiday, announced us about every step that he has made with cryptopia, and his future plans about the pool and the payments. I really don't think that some of those who are complaining here, are starving to death by Tomos's fault..that he didn't pay on time because of the instability in crypto market. It's all about trust, and Tomos has my trust even if he won't be able to pay 1..2..3 more months, if the conditions in the market are the same. If I were in his place, I really dunno how much patience would I have had left...being the owner of this high paying project, having issues with 3rd parties exchange sites, and being called a scammer 2 times a week. Cheers!

I second this! bunch of a**holes here complain who survive on 0.1 btc ever week by mining!
Activity: 56
You guys are all acting like ur mining is life depending. Chill out. For people who are new and skeptical, just read previous posts, Tomos has paid regularly before. Then because of this volatile currency market we were given a choice. Either get paid less or get paid every friday to take into account ups and downs of the market. Now the market has diminished significantly but i dont believe it will die out. Remember that Tomos no matter the market, still has to pay server and other costs and those costs dont change depending on the market, they either stay the same or increase. Like i said just chill out and wait until the market rebounds. And after you guys get paid i suggest to either stop asking to be paid or stop mining on this site.
Thank you.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.
And what we are losing really ... we agree ... we will wait six months ... no more! In the internet 99% of the projects .. first pay .... then promise ... and then just a closed site!
bro, who are you? Why did you write from Tomos name?

Also, guys. Three monthes ago I told you this project is  suspicious, but you guys only see numbers(OMG 300 satoshi is 3x more than anyone) and don't look inside. Sad.
Activity: 37
And what we are losing really ... we agree ... we will wait six months ... no more! In the internet 99% of the projects .. first pay .... then promise ... and then just a closed site!

absolutely right!
A that is happening Huh
Yesterday i started mining 24/7 and it looks quite good:)
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
After all that is happening I think it's time to think that we will not be paid.
Had some issues with my Ubuntu system, had to restart mining - Result Rejected by the pool...
Activity: 26
 A пoчeмy Звepь oтвeчaeт зa Toмoc?
i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.

Tomos promised on Tuesday to borrow from a neighbor and pay everyone!

And when did he say that!
 i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.
Hooray-ah! Today, payments will be! Tomos promised on Tuesday to borrow from a neighbor and pay everyone! Today we will drink beer for Thomas!

When did tomos81 say of borrowing anything! do not spread fake news/posts!
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Hooray-ah! Today, payments will be! Tomos promised on Tuesday to borrow from a neighbor and pay everyone! Today we will drink beer for Thomas!

I would prefer a partial payment, even little, but to know he has not to borrow. I am a little fish in mining and I understand that people with big outstanding could wish to cash them.

So, for the little it could be worth, I can survive if left last in the row
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Hello Tomos,

As i just see, the problem with electroneum is solve on cryptopia !!

Good news. Now let's wait for the boss to come back from his holydays
Hello Tomos,

Confirmed
Activity: 28
Hello Tomos,

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
That isn’t even my bitcoin address you moron
Pages:
Jump to: