Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 10. (Read 35524 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yeah I am stopping all my PCs with Tomos until I see some coins...
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Hey guys

Here is the post for Tomos so please go in DM or anything else.

Regards
Requesting you to take your service to your own thread!

Looks like guys you still didn't realize Tomos left you. First he leaves empty promises, now - silence.

People trying to avoid you from fool yourself, but you want to belive you'll be paid. Hard to blame someone who tries to attract users from dead project.

EVEN if you'll be paid (honestly I don't think so) forget about 300sat/1M hashes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
@Coins4Days
where do you check your hash rate?

I have been hashing since yesterday and have not seen my balance go up from 0 on the Account page.

I will PM you, I am guessing that your config is setup wrong.

Will do!

For any other C4H inquiries, everyone, please PM me. Thanks!
Activity: 427
If anyone is looking for an alternative option to Tomos81's mining operation, check this out: http://coins4hash.com/

Our rate per million hashes is not as nearly as high as Tomos81's (82 satoshi per million), but we are paying! If you want to play it safe, point your hashrate here until he comes back. Hope to see a few of you there!

Can I use "xmr stack win64 2.2" as a miner like I did with tomos, by using your addr pool and user SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.YOUR_FH_WALLET with nicehash enabled?

nvm, it looks like it's working, I see hashes now under the Account page of your site. Let's see if this time I get some payment, it looks like I'm slightly unlucky with the timing at entering into this mining operations   Grin

Yup yup! Looks like you got it working. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me on here, email me, or Skype me. My email and Skype are on C4H's homepage. As long as you send your hashrate, you will get paid. Simple as that.

Activity: 28
Hey guys

Here is the post for Tomos so please go in DM or anything else.

Regards
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
@Coins4Days
where do you check your hash rate?

I have been hashing since yesterday and have not seen my balance go up from 0 on the Account page.
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
If anyone is looking for an alternative option to Tomos81's mining operation, check this out: http://coins4hash.com/

Our rate per million hashes is not as nearly as high as Tomos81's (82 satoshi per million), but we are paying! If you want to play it safe, point your hashrate here until he comes back. Hope to see a few of you there!

Can I use "xmr stack win64 2.2" as a miner like I did with tomos, by using your addr pool and user SK_qSQgoe3NtQn8xmSxmtDW9.YOUR_FH_WALLET with nicehash enabled?

nvm, it looks like it's working, I see hashes now under the Account page of your site. Let's see if this time I get some payment, it looks like I'm slightly unlucky with the timing at entering into this mining operations   Grin

Yup yup! Looks like you got it working. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me on here, email me, or Skype me. My email and Skype are on C4H's homepage. As long as you send your hashrate, you will get paid. Simple as that.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

bit.ly/Coins4Hash
And how to withdraw funds from Coins4Hash? Automaton or should I apply?

You will get paid on Coins4Hash within 24 hours of earning 1,000 satoshi. That is our withdrawal threshold.
Activity: 37
And how to withdraw funds from Coins4Hash? Automaton or should I apply?
Activity: 15

hi admin why my payment has not been processed in the past few weeks.

My wallet: 1GFmCiMeaWfUT4Gsp4vyNcCTY8gE2B8TkJ

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

Activity: 11
What do I want Tomos to say about the payment date?
After returning from holiday.

Cry Cry
Activity: 7
I am a newbie to this forum and that is because i don't spend my time whining in this forum.

Second that... tho i am actually kinda getting worried...
Activity: 56
I am a newbie to this forum and that is because i don't spend my time whining in this forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I may interject myself into this, again.
I first have to preface with the fact that Tomos may be a scammer. He may not be honest.

That said. Your point about shill accounts, I would say, is not valid.
Writing patterns typically speak wonders, and can make people very easy to spot. I have not noticed such a phenomenon, here.

Also. This site did pay out a LOT of bitcoin to faucethub. I don't know the actual numbers, but it was one of the highest I'd seen.
You are talking about being "cheated", yet we don't know anything yet.
Websites have issues. Tomos was pretty open about the fact that he couldn't pay out at the time.

Is this a scam, though? I don't know.
But there's no point pointing fingers yet. There isn't proof of anything yet.

Better, would be for concerned parties to just halt mining, and wait.
We're supposed to have an idea of innocent until proven guilty, peeps. Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
What's most suspicious is the horde of newbies shilling this operation with most of their posts made only in this thread.

And the owner has not yet updated his website or the first post in weeks to warn newcomers with the difficulties with the payments, so newcomers start the miners, he gets the hashes and they won't get anything for weeks or maybe never.

We gave the trust, we're getting anything.
Suspicious? Much more, looks like this guy fucked up and posted from himself using another account.
I'm sure half ot these shillers are not real, but the problem is there are real people who still mining into the black hole.
It's not difficult to cheat someone, it's really difficult to convince this someone that he was cheated.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.
And what we are losing really ... we agree ... we will wait six months ... no more! In the internet 99% of the projects .. first pay .... then promise ... and then just a closed site!
bro, who are you? Why did you write from Tomos name?

Also, guys. Three monthes ago I told you this project is  suspicious, but you guys only see numbers(OMG 300 satoshi is 3x more than anyone) and don't look inside. Sad.

What's most suspicious is the horde of newbies shilling this operation with most of their posts made only in this thread.

And the owner has not yet updated his website or the first post in weeks to warn newcomers with the difficulties with the payments, so newcomers start the miners, he gets the hashes and they won't get anything for weeks or maybe never.

We gave the trust, we're getting anything.
Activity: 427
Hi! I really don't know why there's such a big issue..considering the fact that Tomos has written here that he's on holiday, announced us about every step that he has made with cryptopia, and his future plans about the pool and the payments. I really don't think that some of those who are complaining here, are starving to death by Tomos's fault..that he didn't pay on time because of the instability in crypto market. It's all about trust, and Tomos has my trust even if he won't be able to pay 1..2..3 more months, if the conditions in the market are the same. If I were in his place, I really dunno how much patience would I have had left...being the owner of this high paying project, having issues with 3rd parties exchange sites, and being called a scammer 2 times a week. Cheers!

I second this! bunch of a**holes here complain who survive on 0.1 btc ever week by mining!

maybe they wanna sell it as quickly as possible before the price going down.
or
maybe they have been deceived by some scammers

I think Mr.tomos will solve this matter soon

The price is already going down, now all you have to do is HODL - Best Option!
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Pages:
Jump to: