Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 36. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
Still mining at about 7000 h/s here.  I can wait, I understand the market conditions and have my own crypto that I arbitrate. You have to watch the prices very closely to not lose anything.  Go to early and you can lose all kinds of equity and risk losing it all.

LN

7000 h/s !  Shocked Shocked Shocked

May I know what system configuration you're running!
Activity: 14
7000h / s !? Wow, if I had such a result ... I'm not surprised you can not wait for the payment;)

To all who participate in mining, I suggest loosing the panties and waiting patiently. It's not an investment in a hyip - I can bear such a risk personally - the computer is working on half a whistle, and in the meantime I'm doing my job. Thank you all for reading, the creator of the pool (if it has good intentions) for creating this and patience. I apologize for the poor English - please forgive;) So in short: we will live - we will see - I wish everyone a low bill for the electricity;)
Greetz from PL.
Activity: 5
Still mining at about 7000 h/s here.  I can wait, I understand the market conditions and have my own crypto that I arbitrate. You have to watch the prices very closely to not lose anything.  Go to early and you can lose all kinds of equity and risk losing it all.

LN
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Does my question count as shitty?

nope, you are the second category of non answering - i already answered and you can scroll up the forum Smiley
first cryptos sold and heading to faucethub..  2 more trades and i will pay

also i am not answering to shitty questions, so if you not found answer to your question, scroll up more and find the answer for yourself..

Patience limit tips at some point, chill tomos...
not whining still mining Smiley
Activity: 9
Does my question count as shitty?
first cryptos sold and heading to faucethub..  2 more trades and i will pay

also i am not answering to shitty questions, so if you not found answer to your question, scroll up more and find the answer for yourself..
Activity: 1
hi
i m still mining but Something i dont get
whatever the market price of btc you pay in btc
so i think we should be payed , we'll sell btc as we want when price will go up

whatever the price if i earn x Satoshi i earn 0.xxx btc so i don"t care of price
or i m missing something ? ...
Activity: 9
So, what's going on? Why do so many people want to leave?
Activity: 11
Hi Tomos
I hope you pay all the mining systems that are pending. . .
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
I think I can already imagine what will happen....

As I said, I think everyone realizes what happened. Too many excuses to postpone payment to see if we continue to mine for him. And many new users in this forum, but these new users have only made posts in this thread since they registered, you can see who should write the posts.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I'm with you Mr. Tomos
Very happy to see many coming in favor of tomos. That is experience and trust talking! please HODL all your satoshis, soon there will be good times back.
Hello good day! i am mining using tomostask 64 bit and it was paying before but today almost a week that i haven't receiving any of my earnings in mining. And also I refered my friend my i referral is still zero. any help for this? Thank you.
Activity: 5
A query I am undermining and I am new the truth I only have one doubt these are my stats now:

Unpaid balance: 6946 SATOSHIS (0.54 $)
Total paid so far: 0 SATOSHIS (0 $)

I want to know if the 6946 satoshis that mine are what they are going to pay me or how much of that would be my pay if someone could guide me with respect to the pay.

with respect to which tomos wait for the bitcoin to rise, it seems very good, I will continue to mine, but a week ago it is the best pool that I used to continue like this.
Activity: 29
As probably one of the biggest miners in you pool, i keep confidence in you Tomos, JJcoin helped me to go into crypto minig, using your pool, and i'm very happy with it.
I fully understand your point of view about not selling during the swing down of BTC... And i think it will bounce and grow up later.

So is the market, just like the Nasdaq / dow jones and others... I was here during the crash after 9-11, and i saw how the market share went down like never before (except 1929), but now it is back and better than ever.

You can count on my +- 8000 h/s, 7-24... except when i need those systems for my 3D renderings.

Today i have 803341 unpaid satoshis, and i'm ok with that : they will be paid when it will be the good time...

Those stupid guys that think BTC / crypto mining is for fast & speculative gain are wrong : mining is a long term process, just like in real life with gold mining forex.

My advice : let those one be stupid and go elsewhere, ban them from forum, ban them from the pool, we don't need them.

Regards.
Activity: 4
I understand where people are coming from and I have no weight in this community yet having only just joined but I think there should be a level of trust between Tomos and the miners. I've just found this forum and Tomos miner and even I get the feeling that from comments in this thread that he isn't out to make a quick coin and scam people.
Keep calm and keep mining.
A payout will be delivered
Activity: 54
I will stop my miner as well until pa...aam im just messing Cheesy. I am at almost 250k satoshi with your miner. I even mine while playing PUBG. As far as I am concerned, wait for it to hit back at 10k, which will happen in the next week max and sell. Everyone who has few points of IQ knows now its time to buy, not sell...

Just a friendly advice, if you let your customers run your business, the business will collapse.
It was a good project! It's over! Some excuses from the admin, and most importantly, there are no more payments and, as experience shows, there will be no more ...))) Greed ruins everything!

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!
I do not care why you are waiting! I understand, you want more. But the main thing - why should I wait?

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DVdCJmSV4AA528x.mp4

do not wait.. read some posts why not to sell right now..
Working conditions were announced, you do not fulfill them! Deception! All the rest is blah-blah-blah ...

i am not your employer. Also bitcoin not fulfilled his price and felt down.  i am happy that i have only 2 of my 220+ miners that are not educated and stupid like you.

i will not comment more stupid posts..  if some1 will tell me 1 more time that this is scum/scam - i have auto message for him: fuck off!

i am sacrifying my fucking free time i can spend with my family to build a farm of servers to allow users to mine for 0% fee, and max rate as high as it goes and they are shouting to me??? FUCK people like you.. go to another fucking pool if you want fast 100 satoshis profit and not stable high profit. As you are sooo dumbass you DO NOT understand i have absolutely no fucking profit from this project???  You fucking not understand that i am the good guy, not the bad scammer, your fucking fault..

my last post to the idiots like you!
Pages:
Jump to: