Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 32. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
Mayday... mayday... something wrong or broken... The network is good here, but I see this and H/s is falling...
https://prnt.sc/ieslff

Code:
02/15/18-01:22:08 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 95 h/s, TotalHashes: 59K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:15
02/15/18-01:22:16 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 79 h/s, TotalHashes: 59K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:15
[color=red]Share rejected (39562 ms)![/color]
{"id":4,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"Invalidjobid"}}
[color=red]Share rejected (39593 ms)![/color]
02/15/18-01:23:06 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 72 h/s, TotalHashes: 63K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:16
02/15/18-01:24:38 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 79 h/s, TotalHashes: 69K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:17
02/15/18-01:25:51 - SHARE FOUND (target 8666)  -  (THR 1 of 3)
02/15/18-01:26:47 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 72 h/s, TotalHashes: 77K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:19
[color=red]Share rejected (60450 ms)![/color]
02/15/18-01:28:29 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 70 h/s, TotalHashes: 84K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:21
02/15/18-01:28:34 - SHARE FOUND (target 8666)  -  (THR 1 of 3)
Share accepted (655 ms)!
02/15/18-01:29:47 - New job received from 80.211.205.216:3333
Speed: 75 h/s, TotalHashes: 89K, DevHashes: 0K Mining time: 00:22
Activity: 37
Cнoвa пишy нa pyccкoм...нaвepнoe мнoгиe зaмeтили.... пpибыль тa кoтopaя былa бoльшe нeдeли нaзaд ceгoдня нaмнoгo мeньшe...дoжики нooбopoт pacтyт a битoк cтoит нa мecтe..a пoчeмy y мaйнepoв пpибыль тaк peзкo yпaлa? Я пoнимaю вce xoтят зapaбoтaть пoбoльшe! Лaднo ...cпacибo и нa этoм... ecли и дaльшe пpибыль мaйнингa бyдeт пaдaть...этo oчeнь плoxo! Oчeнь cтapaлcя oбъяcнить нaшy пpoблeмy...Bиктop.
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If you have an antivirus, this may be the reason. Try turning it off for a few minutes if you can and try again.

Tomos, I suggest you correct the graph in your free time - dates on the bottom merge, which makes it look bad and imho subconsciously testify to "service providers"Wink

this is given by graps js..  just hover mouse over the data and you will see everything what you want to see Smiley
Activity: 14
If you have an antivirus, this may be the reason. Try turning it off for a few minutes if you can and try again.

Tomos, I suggest you correct the graph in your free time - dates on the bottom merge, which makes it look bad and imho subconsciously testify to "service providers"Wink
Activity: 47
my work computer works on temporary profile so i have to download everything once again when ilog in again..
now when trying to unzip it it givesme damaged archive error
Hello Beautiful people.
I have a query, I am investing in a PC only to mine here with tomes, and is investigating but always every pool has different hashrates.
my idea to start by starting a pc with 1 micro amd fx 8350 that I saw that reaches 300 hs and an rx580 that reaches 700 hs both in cryptonigh mining.
Now I would like to know what you recommend to me according to your equipment that you have to mine.
In the future my idea is to put 6 plates of videos to work if in this test I am doing well, thank you very much.
If I am inflinging some consultation rule, I hope you understand that it is to mine here with tomes, I started 1 week ago and I am very satisfied with the results and that is why I want to enlarge my production so that I can create more this pool

The more cores the better... for cpu mining.
you're like sensei of btc projects,they are all unique and have unusual concepts.Thank you.Wish bitlotto comes back.
so to be eligible for a payout ive to mine atleast 1mil hashes right?

1 satoshi is enough, but payout is once per week - friday
guys where do i put the number of threads i desire in the code?

NsCpuCNMiner64 -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1JRGKH9VN4s42f6sAQGZ8WZFVC43uLfxxx
so to be eligible for a payout ive to mine atleast 1mil hashes right?
Activity: 5
Hello Beautiful people.
I have a query, I am investing in a PC only to mine here with tomes, and is investigating but always every pool has different hashrates.
my idea to start by starting a pc with 1 micro amd fx 8350 that I saw that reaches 300 hs and an rx580 that reaches 700 hs both in cryptonigh mining.
Now I would like to know what you recommend to me according to your equipment that you have to mine.
In the future my idea is to put 6 plates of videos to work if in this test I am doing well, thank you very much.
If I am inflinging some consultation rule, I hope you understand that it is to mine here with tomes, I started 1 week ago and I am very satisfied with the results and that is why I want to enlarge my production so that I can create more this pool
Activity: 7
Thank you Tomos for the lotto and web mine page while they lasted.
Sad to see lotto go, was a nice little earner, happy to help promote it more if you decide to start it up again in the near future.

Micheal whomever you are and if you read this thank you as well for the competition all the time in lotto.
IMPORTANT!

Tonight CET - in approx 8 hours i will turn off publisher integration + web mine service on tomostasks.website.
Reason: non stop DDOS attacks..

The command line mining will continue without changes.

sorry for that.
also fuck off for the attacker!
http://tomostasks.website/tomospool/#

Nothing loads here all empty from last night Sad

yes now we un-banned on non-private pool... so we are mining not privately
http://tomostasks.website/tomospool/#

Nothing loads here all empty from last night Sad
I have a friend who mines ETH and he talks about mega hashes/sec on his computer alone. How can he mine in mega hashes when i have 2 pcs and combined i can reach 1k hashes/sec. Are BTC hashes different than ETH? Even if it was depending on the difference in value between bitcoins and ETH, the ratio in value is roughly 10:1 and my friend is mining 20mega hashes per second, thats 20 thousand times more. What am I missing?

btc has sha256 algo  eth has ethash algo, these coins we mining has cryptonight algo..  all of them has different very complicated logic and very different hashrate for the same PC, you cannot compare apples with pears
Activity: 56
I have a friend who mines ETH and he talks about mega hashes/sec on his computer alone. How can he mine in mega hashes when i have 2 pcs and combined i can reach 1k hashes/sec. Are BTC hashes different than ETH? Even if it was depending on the difference in value between bitcoins and ETH, the ratio in value is roughly 10:1 and my friend is mining 20mega hashes per second, thats 20 thousand times more. What am I missing?
i translated that, but honestly i changed nothing in last few weeks, so the problem should be on your side...
i see number of miners are growing, and hashrate (global) too..  so you can find an answer on your config / hashrate, this will be the most probable reason of your income drop (or some background process eating the CPU)
Activity: 37
Probably .. on Russian, too, you do not understand well? even with an interpreter ?! And you are not going to Russia to visit us in Crimea? Victor.
Cкaжy нa pyccкoм...aнглийcкий кpивoвaт y мeня пoлyчaeтcя! Пoлтopы нeдeли нaзaд дoбычa нaмнoгo вышe былa! Ceгoдня зa дeнь пoлyчaeтcя 300-400 caт....этo тoжe caмoe чтo нa кpaнax в pyчнyю зa дeнь мoжнo нaщeлкaть! Paзницa тaм кaптчy нyжнo ввoдить a здecь тoлькo пpoцeccop гpyзит нa кoмпe!   И eщe..я cмoтpю paзницы пoчти нeтy чтo 2 ядpa чтo 4...Bы нa мeня злa нe дepжитe..я нaбpaлcя cмeлocти cкaзaть..a дpyгиe мoлчaт! И нa тoм cпacибo!

now it's much better..   no it's not Sad
Pages:
Jump to: