Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 37. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It was a good project! It's over! Some excuses from the admin, and most importantly, there are no more payments and, as experience shows, there will be no more ...))) Greed ruins everything!

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!
I do not care why you are waiting! I understand, you want more. But the main thing - why should I wait?

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DVdCJmSV4AA528x.mp4

do not wait.. read some posts why not to sell right now..
Working conditions were announced, you do not fulfill them! Deception! All the rest is blah-blah-blah ...
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It was a good project! It's over! Some excuses from the admin, and most importantly, there are no more payments and, as experience shows, there will be no more ...))) Greed ruins everything!

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!
I do not care why you are waiting! I understand, you want more. But the main thing - why should I wait?

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DVdCJmSV4AA528x.mp4

do not wait.. read some posts why not to sell right now..
Activity: 2

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!
Activity: 427
Dear Admin! You are right by 90%! And you want to make money and give others an opportunity! My computer is not weak! There are options on other pools to work ... But you do not want the miners to leave! My opinion ... and maybe not only mine ... For a while we do not start mining until the transfer of funds for a purse is resumed! This ... as they say, Grandma for two fortune-tellers! Not such already and the big profit turned out ... We will wait and hope!

This is what I will do, when I receive the payment, I will start mining again.

so you will lose money in the time period from now until i will pay.. very smart LOL

I'm mining on another site that pays.

do what you want, i am losing nothing, you are earning less for your CPU power.. I don't care.

No. In last week I earn 0.

ok just go go!  and don't cry here in my thread an do not post here anymore!! I think you are some pre-puberty kid that has absolutely no clue what is happening in the crypto world, kids like you will need to learn a lot and with this shitty thinking you will have never real profit from cryptos. study.

Exactly! Please ignore them tomos!

Feoadc
Brand new

Activity: 0

LOL  shut up and do not spam shit here. you are the same as above, you have no clue what the fuck happening in the bitcoin world.  Study, read and understand why the fuck i am waiting!
Dear Admin! You are right by 90%! And you want to make money and give others an opportunity! My computer is not weak! There are options on other pools to work ... But you do not want the miners to leave! My opinion ... and maybe not only mine ... For a while we do not start mining until the transfer of funds for a purse is resumed! This ... as they say, Grandma for two fortune-tellers! Not such already and the big profit turned out ... We will wait and hope!

so you will lose money in the time period from now until i will pay.. very smart LOL

do what you want, i am losing nothing, you are earning less for your CPU power.. I don't care.

ok just go go!  and don't cry here in my thread an do not post here anymore!! I think you are some pre-puberty kid that has absolutely no clue what is happening in the crypto world, kids like you will need to learn a lot and with this shitty thinking you will have never real profit from cryptos. study.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

Activity: 7
Hi tomos, so i have a question, in the cpu only miner i get about 300/350hs and on the gpu/cpu combo miner i only get 650hs and 600 of those 650 are gpu and wich means i only get 50hs on cpu on the combo miner, is there a setting i can chamge or a new config ?

hi, i wrote few days ago here in thread some another miner , with some different parameters (but i not remember what it was) 
the fuy had the same problem and my recommendation solved his problem... 
unfortunately i am travelling, so have no time to search this post.. but it was max 7-8 days ago in this thread

Edit: I found it for you: post #555 with history:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29211856

Thank you ! Will try it and give some feedback thank you !

Listen: I told at the very beginning of this mining project, i will NOT keep profit, just only to cover my server infrastructure, that is 11.70 EUR / month at the moment. The rest will be splitted to the miners. When you recommending to stop mine here for others, you are doing wrong. They will lost profit by not mining, i will have the same results, bcs i am paying for your shares, not for your spent time.
I am happy that 99% of miners thinks different than you.

PS: My profit is not from cryptos, but from real life work + my private crypto trading activities that i am covering from my real life salary. If some1 not understood, i am doing that in my free time and my reason is to help the ppl with some extra profit. This is the difference between me and other services.

that's all from me.

Will mine non-stop and still wait for payment!

Hi tomos, so i have a question, in the cpu only miner i get about 300/350hs and on the gpu/cpu combo miner i only get 650hs and 600 of those 650 are gpu and wich means i only get 50hs on cpu on the combo miner, is there a setting i can chamge or a new config ?

hi, i wrote few days ago here in thread some another miner , with some different parameters (but i not remember what it was) 
unfortunately i am travelling, so have no time to search this post.. but it was max 7-8 days ago in this thread

Edit: I found it for you: post #555 with history:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29211856

Listen: I told at the very beginning of this mining project, i will NOT keep profit, just only to cover my server infrastructure, that is 11.70 EUR / month at the moment. The rest will be splitted to the miners. When you recommending to stop mine here for others, you are doing wrong. They will lost profit by not mining, i will have the same results, bcs i am paying for your shares, not for your spent time.
I am happy that 99% of miners thinks different than you.

PS: My profit is not from cryptos, but from real life work + my private crypto trading activities that i am covering from my real life salary. If some1 not understood, i am doing that in my free time and my reason is to help the ppl with some extra profit. This is the difference between me and other services.

that's all from me.
Activity: 37

Activity: 7
Any project that does not pay more than a week automatically enters the scum!

If so then please leave no one is holding you at gun point to mine!
Any project that does not pay more than a week automatically enters the scum!

you are a newbie, as i see your rank..
you must understand that the price of BTC is growing now, it will cause a BIG loss for the miners if i will sell mined stuff right now.
waiting 1-2 more days will bring HIGHER rate / 1M shares for ALL OF MINERS, including YOU.
All prices will grow very high, it will be my biggest mistake to sell now , just because 2 of 220 miners wants to be paid right now. You must understand i WILL pay higher than you expecting, but later. Because i want to pay better than i promised

i hope you understood now.
Pages:
Jump to: