Pages:
Author

Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF! - page 34. (Read 35590 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I will make pool for every coin we mining, and you can check online what we r mining and how much blocks found

universal link for online stats
http://tomostasks.website/tomospool/#
I built my own pool, and pointed all miners there..  if some1 will send bad shares, i will simply kick him...
will see if that can be profitable or not..

for now it works fine
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just press "r" in xmr-stack and you will see Smiley
Activity: 5
Hey!
Today, a bit of history;)
I am using xmr-stak 64bit version. In the configuration file I set only the wallet address, so it should be ok. The code looks like this: {"pool_address": "80.211.205.216:3333", "wallet_address": "here sits the address," "pool_password": "x", "use_nicehash ": true," use_tls ": false," tls_fingerprint ":" "," pool_weight ": 1},
If something is wrong or you have any suggestions, tell me.
As for the hardware configuration itself, because I suspect that this is the case, in the cpu file I have for every root: "low_power_mode": false, "no_prefetch": true, "affine_to_cpu": false
However, there is a curiosity in the nvidia file. When I experimented with the data, I noticed that with the bfactor option interesting effects might appear - I had tens of thousands of h / s! Then, in the field Good results, there are no good results;) Maybe someone in the euphoria also set it up. It is impossible to check which address does such a thing do?

i checked that address, scroll up 2-3 posts

your code seems to be ok, graphic card owners can tweak a little the parameters, i have no amd or nvidia, so i cannot help with these tweaks

Could this have been the source of the invalid shares?
Activity: 56
Hello all my configs we're good....plus thats not my BTC address....any chance u can get unbanned later?....is there a way for u to kick someone if the shares fail?
When I wrote, you already sent a post, so I'll just add that I managed to improve my computer configuration a little bit and now it's 70 h / s more - always something;)
After all, I wish you a good day! Smiley
Activity: 427
owner of 3PsFyanQeRvj3AjhE2H9Kxrg5NZpBfRoyv  BTC address -  Check your fucking command line, i was banned from best pool because of your fucking invalid shares!!!!

Have a fail-safe and auto-ban such miner!

in the final destination - in the pool we are acting as 1 user..  because of using proxy.. and the cryptonote universal pools have ban module.. now 10 hours we are mining on second  best pool Sad

understood Sad
Hey!
I am using xmr-stak 64bit version. In the configuration file I set only the wallet address, so it should be ok. The code looks like this: {"pool_address": "80.211.205.216:3333", "wallet_address": "here sits the address," "pool_password": "x", "use_nicehash ": true," use_tls ": false," tls_fingerprint ":" "," pool_weight ": 1},
As for the hardware configuration itself, because I suspect that this is the case, in the cpu file I have for every root: "low_power_mode": false, "no_prefetch": true, "affine_to_cpu": false
However, there is a curiosity in the nvidia file. When I experimented with the data, I noticed that with the bfactor option interesting effects might appear - I had tens of thousands of h / s! Then, in the field Good results, there are no good results;) Maybe someone in the euphoria also set it up. It is impossible to check which address does such a thing do?

i checked that address, scroll up 2-3 posts

your code seems to be ok, graphic card owners can tweak a little the parameters, i have no amd or nvidia, so i cannot help with these tweaks
Hey!
owner of 3PsFyanQeRvj3AjhE2H9Kxrg5NZpBfRoyv  BTC address -  Check your fucking command line, i was banned from best pool because of your fucking invalid shares!!!!

in the final destination - in the pool we are acting as 1 user..  because of using proxy.. and the cryptonote universal pools have ban module.. now 10 hours we are mining on second  best pool Sad

pls check your command line config - 10% of our shares are rejected, some1 has f*cking wrong configuration..
with this rate, i will be banned from all good pools...  omfg

Correct cmd NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -nofee 1 -p x -dbg -2 -u 1DgDAXABNCvwKETZN411Kn5UP8oNP4B4Eo -t 3
pls check your command line config - 10% of our shares are rejected, some1 has f*cking wrong configuration..
with this rate, i will be banned from all good pools...  omfg
so would i run both nscpucnminer and the xmr-stak or just the stak?

xmr-stak can use both at once, however some1 had some hashrate issue (it was slower than before)
so would i run both nscpucnminer and the xmr-stak or just the stak?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Wish I can point ASIC miners to the pool, I have a few 2 pac usb miners.
All pools out there are tough to mine with these.
I guess there is something wrong with the i7 compuer, it goes down to 100h/s on 8 threads. also i wasnt able to set the gpu because it started to ask me questions about addresses and passwords. Plus it said to mine monero or aeon and i just wanted to mine btc. Maybe i am missing something.

you dont need to mine BTC.. just point your miner to my pool , also ask Monero if asking...
I think you are talking about xmr-stak  -  you will mine on my pool and paid in BTC however you will choose monero in the setup

follow these instructions:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28396744
I guess there is something wrong with the i7 compuer, it goes down to 100h/s on 8 threads. also i wasnt able to set the gpu because it started to ask me questions about addresses and passwords. Plus it said to mine monero or aeon and i just wanted to mine btc. Maybe i am missing something.
Hello, I have a question, does a better cpu make the h/s higher? Would i7 work better than xeon or viceversa? Does operating system matter (eg. win7 vs win10)? Reason I am asking is i tested the program on an old xeon running win7 and was recording about 250h/s on fast mode. Then i tested it on a much newer i7 running win10 and only got 160h/s on fast mode.
Thanks.

PS if this topic was already covered please let me know and i will try to read previous posts.

hi there are already benchmarks for CPUs and graphic cards..  here is the link: http://monerobenchmarks.info/index.php
operating system - does not really matters, just do not have garbage processes on background (they are slowing down the CPU - for example shits like adobe updater, google updater etc..)
Pages:
Jump to: