Pages:
Author

Topic: Too good to be real projects - page 4. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
April 17, 2020, 11:45:28 AM
You have mentioned AI projects I guess I encountered 5 or more projects with so-called AI technology but none of them succeed and have been adapted by people. I don't know what is the reason why but I am pretty sure the majority does not like it for now maybe in the future more people will support it as our technology evolves. AI technology is really amazing if they can implement in and put into action not just whitepapers and stuff.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
April 17, 2020, 11:35:20 AM
Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time
therefore as smart investors we can choose and study the project before you invest there !, indeed there are many projects that look good, but their management is very bad, you surely know which projects it is, it is an important lesson for us
Activity: 983
April 17, 2020, 11:10:40 AM
many such projects now promise their big talk just to sell their ICO. but reality is not the same as what happened. I believe what they are talking about with the height of their project is clearly a scams
Things like that make hunters have to do research many times on each new project in order to prove whether the project is a scam or not a scam, because there are so many projects that make promises through writing alone, but do not provide tangible evidence.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
April 17, 2020, 10:54:17 AM
Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time
You are absolutely right. Not only this but we should also be able to differentiate between the usage of blockchain for the right purpose and usage of blockchain just as a buzz word. There are people who are using the world blockchain just so that it can create a buzz in the community but the project has no reason to use blockchain. There are many projects where the project is all about cloning bitcoin and/or promising more returns due to it's scarcity. Why will such project ever grow ?
This is where we need to understand that investing in such projects is absolute foolishness.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 17, 2020, 10:49:40 AM
many such projects now promise their big talk just to sell their ICO. but reality is not the same as what happened. I believe what they are talking about with the height of their project is clearly a scams
Scam projects are becoming rampant today because investors still chose to invest in those too good to be true ICO projects that only end up as scams. But there are also some projects that are too good to be true and yet, they are considered legit. I think it matters most on the team behind the project. If they take advantage on the money that have invested, then definitely it's a big scam.
so far as I know the condition of the ICO or IEO is not very attractive anymore for investors because they are already too disappointed with the fund collection system that makes investors often suffer losses because they are deceived, therefore the current cryptocurrency condition is not as good as it used to be because investors have left cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 17, 2020, 10:48:13 AM
Scam projects are becoming rampant today because investors still chose to invest in those too good to be true ICO projects that only end up as scams. But there are also some projects that are too good to be true and yet, they are considered legit. I think it matters most on the team behind the project. If they take advantage on the money that have invested, then definitely it's a big scam.

why with they continue even if they knew that its a scam ? thats crazy or maybe they dont care of loosing at all because they have lots of funds left on thier purse  but for us small time budgeted people we are too picky before we invest and as much possible we avoid ico's  .  projects that are legit are not too good to be true but they just only state thier true potential if what they can exactly offer from thier investors . so next time you guys how to differentiate them but that is if your not greedy for easy money
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 17, 2020, 10:41:40 AM
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
April 17, 2020, 10:19:28 AM
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
April 17, 2020, 09:04:17 AM
Yes, many of such projects exit in the cryptosphere. We've seen them making bogus promises on how they were going to scale even higher than bitcoin and ethereum with their unknown developers but they turn out to shit project.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
April 17, 2020, 08:51:23 AM
Indeed, lately, many new projects have emerged that offer sweet promises that ultimately do not happen as promised. I think in determining a good project it is not just seeing from the vision and mission, but what becomes difficult for us to determine a good project is their professional team or not. this is difficult to see.
It's really hard to know which potential projects in the crypto market right now because so many scam projects are appearing everywhere and putting investors face a lot of great risks. I just want the market to be able to return to 2017 as this is the time when a lot of good projects work and help investors make a lot of money. Now things are different and there are very few projects to help investors make a profit.
Activity: 826
April 17, 2020, 08:19:48 AM
In 2019 I also Invest and support A.I project and I thought the project was good but it turned out unexpectedly and there wasn't much demand. It seems increasingly difficult for now. For now people likely afraid to invest in new project.
Yes, but we also have to understand that there are two types of new projects, the first is a new project without real products or products, this is clearly a project that is not suitable for investment, and the second is a project that already has products and can be owned in real, this is a good new project and we can make it as an investment field.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
April 17, 2020, 07:43:52 AM
Indeed, lately, many new projects have emerged that offer sweet promises that ultimately do not happen as promised. I think in determining a good project it is not just seeing from the vision and mission, but what becomes difficult for us to determine a good project is their professional team or not. this is difficult to see.
Sometimes the reason is that the team didn't properly execute their project in exchange and the progress on how the project will success. It's turn out to be scam project because of those reason, they failed. At the beginning, it's important to determine first their goal and how their token will be valuable to the project itself. Sometimes they only raise funds to improve their project but after several months the value of their token drops. Project team is very important and the white paper if they include their former job description. Those are only few things you can consider in choosing the right projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 17, 2020, 07:27:29 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
April 17, 2020, 07:09:59 AM
Fake promises can be easyli identified when you are thoroughly analysing a project and I would suggest that if you doubt about the practicality of a project then you must not invest in it, in other words, if you found something suspicious about the project it is already a red flag and you should stay away from such a project.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
April 17, 2020, 06:59:48 AM
In 2019 I also Invest and support A.I project and I thought the project was good but it turned out unexpectedly and there wasn't much demand. It seems increasingly difficult for now. For now people likely afraid to invest in new project.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
April 17, 2020, 05:15:51 AM

I guess the reason why Hacken AI IEO failed this time.

There were many projects in the past 2 years that were doing IEO on exchange but most of the aren't making any developments. They were doing many efforts in promotion but nothing helps the price to take a nose dive.

There are lots of projects that come in and already launched. If you will look at it sounds too good to be true. Every project will lay their most beautiful cards to hype the audience and will catch the attention of the investors. So before investing in a project, you must do your own research. With the current market now, everyone should analyze first the project and study their whitepapers if they have the capability of being successful.

Some are just waiting for the bullrun before they will do the exit scam.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
April 17, 2020, 04:48:33 AM
There are lots of projects that come in and already launched. If you will look at it sounds too good to be true. Every project will lay their most beautiful cards to hype the audience and will catch the attention of the investors. So before investing in a project, you must do your own research. With the current market now, everyone should analyze first the project and study their whitepapers if they have the capability of being successful.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 17, 2020, 03:41:09 AM
generally new investors will judge the project by its cover as a high-investment gift. each project has a different offer and marketing and almost all ICO projects look valid. it's hard to say which ones are really good for investment, but I personally have stopped investing with ICO projects let alone those that offer high prizes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
April 17, 2020, 03:36:19 AM
I think their innovations have been good in the project, but unfortunately, it is not really as real as they say. This could have been a good long-term project, but they did not do well the opportunity. Only the profit sought and left. Very sad
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
April 17, 2020, 02:37:52 AM
Well said, even when i get a project then i do analysis long time with i check their (roadmap, team profile, partnership, telegram, activity IEO/ICO planing). I get low scam project list but more time i face failed project their token sales.
It caused by the majority of projects who are failed on their token sales caused by they have no strong vision that can make investors wanna try to buy their token. This already happened so many times when a project failed to reach the soft cap. I have seen it so many times dude.
true, but many projects make this their reason. as said, that sometimes a project is too good to be true, and difficult to make, making the project a scam and looking for reasons that make sense for investors to believe. it would be good if they returned investor funds, but if not, it became a scam. however, being careful in choosing investments is the best step.
Pages:
Jump to: