Pages:
Author

Topic: Too good to be real projects - page 7. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 14, 2020, 07:22:30 PM
This AI project was launched to be launched with the intention that later it can simplify human work, in this crypto world the project is less desirable, the project is running, because it makes it stop or maybe because of financial factors, because this project also requires large funds, so the project This was discontinued, and this was not included in the fraud case
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
March 14, 2020, 05:25:33 PM
Sometimes the promotion carried out by scammers is wiser than what is actually and the behavior of scammers with sneaky ideas can make investors more greedy. scammers and greedy / stupid investors, both interrelated that can damage the crypto situation. for example if everyone is aware, it should be more focused on the product of a project and how important the project is in the future, the first thing to do an investment that is forget HYIP or profit a lot with a short time, and start focusing to research.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 14, 2020, 05:08:37 PM
Fake promises can be identified when you are thoroughly analysing a project and i would suggest that if you doubt about the practicality of a project then you must not invest in it, in other words if you found something suspicious about the project it is already a red flag and you should stay away from such a project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
March 14, 2020, 05:00:18 PM
You are absolutely right on this. I noticed this with a project that made away with millions of dollars (Kepler project). it was a full scam project where they promised to build an A.I to serve multiple purpose. the project was exposed last year after the owner dumped everything on the exchange and ran away. Same can be seen of this current project CitiOs.

currently trading on some certain exchanges but we are yet to see any new partnership and major market breakthrough.  sorry people that fall for this kind of project. better sell out and move.

I witnessed with those two projects and I think AI idea is not possible in Blockchain technology, at least till now! Kepler was a huge scam and it was really unexpected, another project called UBEX based on AI is totally failed and it's dying already! And about CitiOs! It's a shit project, but in CMC they have 400k USD 24hr trading volume, which is crazy! All of their listed exchanges are unknown and I did not see a single real volume in CitiOs token! Therefore CitiOs haven't paid to its hunters, they are extending the time continuously!
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
March 14, 2020, 04:43:03 PM
Project deals that are too good will usually only end up as wishful thinking if they are not supported by the facts of the field. This applies to investors and bounty hunters. That is why we must be more realistic and logical. It is always a good idea to discuss with friends about project selection, provide useful information to each other, this will increase our understanding. DWYOR. Indeed many things are predictable in the crypto world, but we also need to anticipate so as not to get caught up in fake manipulative projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
March 14, 2020, 12:55:05 PM
Yes, those promises are all fake and foolish. They want to change the world through agriculture, AI, Bot and so many unique blockchain technology and when they raise money, they forget all the promises and starts scamming or joking with investors! AI in City, like CitiOs project? That project looked suspicious and all their trading volume is fake shit! Therefore I ignore all those projects that offer a 50- 60% offer in their sale, like the very new project Sheng Global! Sure shot waste of money if you invest money in that project as the bonus is damn high!
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 14, 2020, 12:36:54 PM
AI project which was launched a few years before but nothing was successful because there was less interest in the city so it was difficult to say that the project would succeed, they didn't end up scam but what they gave didn't pay off so I thought investors just wanted see what the developers are doing if they are able to AI according to their plans or because it is not developing due to lack of funds so many projects like this are rarely successful.
Well AI projects aren't kinda unique now these days, like that's already 1955 and how many AI projects came out during that century just how many people liked the idea of robots.
People should try to peek on the other side of the wall and there are plenty of projects worth investing at, and it isn't just about intelligence of robots. We got blockchain that can be utilized for various purposes and look up what seems like in demand in the market.
of course, the platform that is in demand by the market will get a greater chance for success. but right now there doesn't seem to be a lot of new platform concepts that have managed to attract investors. because in the current conditions I think the focus of investors on projects that are already running and has a strong market. they choose to invest safely to make a profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 14, 2020, 11:51:43 AM
You are absolutely right on this. I noticed this with a project that made away with millions of dollars (Kepler project). it was a full scam project where they promised to build an A.I to serve multiple purpose. the project was exposed last year after the owner dumped everything on the exchange and ran away. Same can be seen of this current project CitiOs.

currently trading on some certain exchanges but we are yet to see any new partnership and major market breakthrough.  sorry people that fall for this kind of project. better sell out and move.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 14, 2020, 11:31:56 AM
Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time
To be honest, there is an AI technology that have become successful which is the blockchain technology that big companies and businesses are also started to adopt it for fast and convenient transactions. But it's true that there are more projects that are not successful rather than successful projects because there are not well developed and scams, that is why you shouldn't be falling in projects that makes false promises or things that are too good to be true.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 14, 2020, 11:15:27 AM
' stay away from offers that are too good to be true'

This is the key to avoid scam project, unrealistic target and discount at event should make us think this is the right project I should leave. Some people see project as opportunity to make money and have perspective everything is possible, not wrong but not always right. Realistic came from project information and developer track record history, that's become our basic analysis. Learn from fail/ scam project before, use their as comparison with new project, in this part wasting time is necessary.
some projects falsify the track record of their developers. marketing that looks good with sales and big bonuses does not provide guarantees. but sometimes investors also like the activeness of developers in making updates and surprises in the collaboration platform. There is no guarantee, but how can we analyze it that will be truly correct? I guess all of us who chose to invest in new projects are gambling with their money.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 14, 2020, 10:59:38 AM
There are so many scam project and they promise the same thing so its better to make your own research before investing. Some projects are real even if they offer a higher return, its very few. We already hear so many cases like this before, we already warned and yet fool people still invest on it, that should be a lesson to be learn for them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 14, 2020, 11:11:20 AM
' stay away from offers that are too good to be true'

This is the key to avoid scam project, unrealistic target and discount at event should make us think this is the right project I should leave. Some people see project as opportunity to make money and have perspective everything is possible, not wrong but not always right. Realistic came from project information and developer track record history, that's become our basic analysis. Learn from fail/ scam project before, use their as comparison with new project, in this part wasting time is necessary.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
March 14, 2020, 10:28:07 AM
It's true that some projects are impossible still on blockchain, that's why I neglected some projects last year e.g CitiOS, it's never going to work, I think the team are just looking for ways to attract investors and raise good money out of the project idea
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 14, 2020, 09:58:18 AM
To me A.I projects are all scam projects, they exist in a way of saying they never met softcap so they can't continue the development but to say the truth I have never seen any video on YouTube about these projects having any real Artificial Intelligence programs or setups, it's a fat lies
The thing is would they really be able make to those kind of projects they are planning to work on or were there any chance such project was achievable? I was able read a whitepaper of a certain A.I projects and I think their vision were to very much futuristic kind of porjects that my mind cannot comprehend. I mean it just too way out of the context of what our technology can do.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 14, 2020, 09:00:27 AM
actually many have warned about this and also many are talking about real use case projects. because in fact today and so far the crypto project only exists in the range of blockchain and technology and it is not implemented in the real world. it means investing in the field itself, developing something that has been done before and it is indeed not good for the long term. so don't be surprised if very few projects are able to last long and the tokens are able to compete in the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
March 14, 2020, 08:57:18 AM
That's the blatant truth @OP. Some of the projects that get launched into this space seem to be promising all that they can't accomplish in the name to lure investors in. What we see in the end is a dead project with no liquidity causing investors to lose huge sums of money. i think we have come a long way to fall for these scams again.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
March 14, 2020, 08:41:24 AM
I can say that now there is a very difficult situation on the cryptocurrency market and, accordingly, the projects are very weak and no one wants to invest in projects that will not bring profit in the future. Moreover, there are a lot of projects now and everyone wants to make a profit in this market. But now it’s difficult to get profit from the project, it’s like winning today in roulette and lost tomorrow. So doing business in the crypto industry market is very risky and you can simply lose your capital.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
March 14, 2020, 08:21:10 AM
It is a pity that so many people are easily been fooled by projects which make empty promises. A lot of them will be promising their investors certain things which can never come to reality in the course of time.We really need to be on the watch to avoid been taken by empty promises. It is so unfortunate that most crypto enthusiasts are always victims of this because  majority do look for cheap and good things on the platter of gold.We need to take some cautions whenever we are trying to participate in bounty campaigns or invest in some good looking projects.The place of carefully investigating projects well before enrolling for them should not be under estimated.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 14, 2020, 07:14:52 AM
It is good to warn them but in the end it will always be their choice.
I see millions of tokens being distributed just for the bounties and I think those are the ones which are too good to be true.

I have joined lots of bounties and none of those big numbers are really successful.
There is just 1 which I have millions of token but it is worth it.
But the others? When I receive even just hundred of thousands then I know it will just be dust.
Well, I can feel what you feel. I have also been quite supportive of the project, and only a few are truly priced. but, I think there are still quite a lot of potential projects ahead. I really want to support projects that I think have strong potential when the project is already running. teams, partnerships, concepts, and so on are worth seeing. besides that, trust is what is really needed to be a good project.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 14, 2020, 06:59:48 AM
To sell out ICO this days you have to give something very attractive to the audience right? This is another perfect weak point for investors, just because the project offers something very attractive doesn't mean it will work, you need to consider the use case first
At this time the ICO project has very few who believe, so it will be difficult to sell to any audience, because in the past the average ICO project experienced a scam and investors became the most victims of the scam at that time, so the ICO is no longer trusted by any investor although polished very well by the developer.
Pages:
Jump to: