Pages:
Author

Topic: Too good to be real projects - page 9. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
March 13, 2020, 03:59:51 PM
Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time

I would not entirely say there are too good to be real projects, Crypto currency world is a world in which the unexpected can happen.
So there  should be no reason to undermine or underrate or belittle the excellent product any projects wants to create on the blockchain.

We can only do concrete research and choose the ideas we buy into, if it is achievable, or able to hype up the prices.
Most times, investors worry about their profit.

Always dyor.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 13, 2020, 02:30:21 PM
Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time

It's not about the project really it's the people behind the project, if the people behind it are great developers with good background in their fields they can do what they are promised to do, because they are capable to do it, so even if the projects are to good to be true it can be accepted if the people working on it are capable and honest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 13, 2020, 02:24:22 PM
Personally when I see any project with promises that are too good to be real, I just consider such projects to be scam. Most projects are just giving fake promise just to sell out their ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
March 13, 2020, 02:13:23 PM
the reason it's good to look beyond what's written on whitepaper and ask the team tactical questions to ascertain their level of knowledge on what they want to build. Most of the times they will ignore such questions, ban the person or even give irrelevant answer.
The managers and the team many times are proactive and they usually have laid down/already prepared answers to possible questions they will be expecting from their investors, so they despatch answers to questions asked expertly and without any troubles, which would not make the project a success or make them do or achieve any of the answers they gave to the questions they were asked.

What this is to say is that investors should not always judge the legitimacy of the project with the way the team answers questions they are asked or with how knowledgeable they may seem, it may just all be a scheme.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
March 13, 2020, 01:37:43 PM

Although I will not be too quick to tag all A.I projects as scams but I won't fail to point out that most projects ideas do not look achievable. Most projects just come up with beautiful written ideas and whitepaper to attract investors and nothing more hence the reason it's good to look beyond what's written on whitepaper and ask the team tactical questions to ascertain their level of knowledge on what they want to build. Most of the times they will ignore such questions, ban the person or even give irrelevant answer. Therefore it's about time we know that most teams will do everything possible to lay their hands on funds hence the need to analyse their idea to know if it is achievable or not.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 12, 2020, 07:26:27 AM
i agree, more of the a.i project is not even release any working product right now. Which is people wait that why they invested, too much promise from not real project is the problem since we dont know if they make that happen we just trust thier money to them. Without checking the background of the team member if they are capable to what they promised.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 12, 2020, 05:55:43 AM
To me A.I projects are all scam projects, they exist in a way of saying they never met softcap so they can't continue the development but to say the truth I have never seen any video on YouTube about these projects having any real Artificial Intelligence programs or setups, it's a fat lies
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
March 12, 2020, 05:53:15 AM
AI project which was launched a few years before but nothing was successful because there was less interest in the city so it was difficult to say that the project would succeed, they didn't end up scam but what they gave didn't pay off so I thought investors just wanted see what the developers are doing if they are able to AI according to their plans or because it is not developing due to lack of funds so many projects like this are rarely successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
March 12, 2020, 05:47:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: