Pages:
Author

Topic: Too good to be real projects - page 6. (Read 1118 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 30, 2020, 06:31:07 PM
Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time

A city using AI, that sounds huge and like you rightly said, too good to be a real project. You also made a very good point, there have been little or no success with AI projects at least none that I know of, so I wonder why Investors are still going for such when it is evident the idea isn't workable. It is always good to take out time to analyse the idea any project is bringing to the table and it is through this way will the truth be discovered, that is, if it will work on blockchain or not, therefore if it won't work that is to say any investment done is likely to be gone. In the same way, most of this projects comes with hype which ends up covering the true nature of the project, therefore at all times, due diligence is needed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
March 30, 2020, 05:10:17 PM
Bitwings is a project that promises to produce ethereum with their mobile phones that will be distributed, till date I am still yet to see any gwei come out of their project seems ICO is going to run for 2years, they have been having meetings upon meetings. I really doubt they can meet with this, too many promises with failed execution.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 30, 2020, 04:46:47 PM
The poster is very correct, well, now it's good that investors and hunters are getting to understand the crypto scams now, although when Ai projects first started spewing, I think the idea was legit, but it just didn't work, but for more projects to come up with same idea, it started turning it scam. But nonetheless, let's always watch where we invest. No harm in doing research and following your instinct, it's more becoming of 80% of projects being a scam, so we have to be very careful while investing in any project.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 29, 2020, 01:23:18 AM
I think it's the risk because too many projects come out every day.
No. Projects have reduced coming in frequency but do the investors stop investing. Investing is a habit and so there will be money incoming. This will be directed towards the regurgited vaporware that these projects make out with and dont lead to anything fruitful. They beat the bush and run away with the money.

There must be some that are successful. At least 1 in 10 or 20 will be successful regardless of how long the project will take.
This is not a statistics game. All those 20 projects will be scam, I can assure you that. Thats what crypto ICOs are.

and there are definitely good projects that will come out.
Keep up that false hope and soon you will be drained off your money. A project if was already going to move the world would have taken form in mainstream. Just adding blockchain to it does not make much difference.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 25, 2020, 10:36:53 AM
I think it's the risk because too many projects come out every day. There must be some that are successful. At least 1 in 10 or 20 will be successful regardless of how long the project will take.Do your research first and don't just be seduced by the conversations and promotions they say.
and there are definitely good projects that will come out.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
March 25, 2020, 10:17:10 AM
The point is not majority of the people involved in cryptocurrency can actually research the blockchain and it is such group of people that fall for an unbelievable scamming strategy. This is unfortunate because scammers will always try to introduce items that will make things real while they are not.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
March 25, 2020, 10:08:53 AM
It's only about greed majority of people know what's right and wrong but choose to believe lies because of their own greed so they force themselves to invest into any project that comes with sugarcoated words and plans. No one is to be blamed for their loses if oater the project dosent deliver .
There will always be some people who can be easily manipulated by false promises, like a person who desires for benefits but doesn't analyze the process of achieving it. They just take risk without thinking because they thought that it will be an easy money, but they don't understand that it was just a method to convince them on investing on a project. As an investor, we should be wise before doing an investment, especially these days that people will consistently look for a chance to manipulate you. They will try to catch your attention by using things that you may find interesting like A.I technology, so always do your research to identify which are the worthwhile projects.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
March 25, 2020, 08:26:20 AM
Becareful of fake promises from new projects, some use cases can never be possible on blockchain and many don't know this, I've neglected some projects because of this, why are investors fooling themselves? The warning that says ' stay away from offers that are too good to be true' is not entirely talking about profits only, sometimes it's more than that, how can we be promised that a city will use A.I technology when no single A.I project is successful in crypto space? Be wise fellas, some things will never work on blockchain, at least not this time

I disagree with your reason in regards to somethings not working with the blockchain tech although still agree with you advice to avoid some over dreaming project that set goals that aren't achievable especially in this early stage of the technology. Blockchain is a technology that can be used in all areas of life, with time things will fall in place and those area of our life we thought the technology don't have any business with, will become the driving force for adoption when we begin to see the importance of the technology to that area.

Currently, any project popping up, promising mouthwatering ideas that their project are working on yet all they care about is the price movement of their token and new exchange listing you should disregard yourself from patronizing such project as they're liking scams or genuine project that'll run out of business due to poor management and probably carry-out an exit scam scheme.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
March 25, 2020, 07:35:47 AM
I have also never seen successful AI projects in this market, it seems it is still too early for us to access this technology. AI projects are dead and become scams.If there are any new projects related to AI in the future, I think it is likely that it is a scam and we will waste time and money investing in it it
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 25, 2020, 07:29:32 AM
The world is not ready for A.I Cities, it's never going to work, we have robots that are functioning, the present world is full of amazing gadgets but not going to bars and be served a drink by a robot, or not a whole cities full of A.I technologies, we haven't get there yet
At least not yet. It's too early to think about that but i believe some people may have a big dream to make it happen but the fact that we are 100 years too early to create A.I cities. What we can do to create a product that makes sense to be used for this time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
March 25, 2020, 05:51:12 AM
The world is not ready for A.I Cities, it's never going to work, we have robots that are functioning, the present world is full of amazing gadgets but not going to bars and be served a drink by a robot, or not a whole cities full of A.I technologies, we haven't get there yet
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 15, 2020, 02:32:17 PM
You are absolutely right on this. I noticed this with a project that made away with millions of dollars (Kepler project). it was a full scam project where they promised to build an A.I to serve multiple purpose. the project was exposed last year after the owner dumped everything on the exchange and ran away. Same can be seen of this current project CitiOs.
CitiOs is not scam project but it’s shit project i think probably currently trading on probit exchange. I surprised when it’s listed price was more than 1$+. Team's made manipulation i saw all of fake buy and sell. Where you found these update about KEPLER Technologies project? It’s raised millions of usd now i heard. Robitc based project i experienced first time. When bounty was hits big hype.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 15, 2020, 12:59:54 PM

I agree. Whenever you wish to engage into a project, be sure to check if the promises stated are really good to be true and if it is reliable to become a realistic one because there are really cases that those promises are just fruitful words as part of the project promotion to caught the interest of the crowd specifically to obtain more participants that can be potential investors. Remind yourself that there is always a boundary for promises that are good to be true and those that are just fantasy and cannot come into reality. Always do check the capacity and capability of the project by doing research and see if they are capable to fulfill their promises before deciding to get engage into it. But I guess it will be best to get engage into those projects that are straight to the point and no too much promising words so that you will not have to expect that much and will not get disappointed.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
March 15, 2020, 12:34:38 PM
It's only about greed majority of people know what's right and wrong but choose to believe lies because of their own greed so they force themselves to invest into any project that comes with sugarcoated words and plans. No one is to be blamed for their loses if oater the project dosent deliver .
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
March 15, 2020, 11:18:36 AM
To be honest, there is an AI technology that have become successful which is the blockchain technology that big companies and businesses are also started to adopt it for fast and convenient transactions. But it's true that there are more projects that are not successful rather than successful projects because there are not well developed and scams, that is why you shouldn't be falling in projects that makes false promises or things that are too good to be true.
Next time please drop proofs to back up your point, what is the AI technology project became successful on blockchain and still functional till today? I will like to know, many of them raise money and quit, this is very common
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
March 15, 2020, 09:20:07 AM
To me A.I projects are all scam projects, they exist in a way of saying they never met softcap so they can't continue the development but to say the truth I have never seen any video on YouTube about these projects having any real Artificial Intelligence programs or setups, it's a fat lies

It was never an A.I project, they are just using the A.I name  to attract people and investors, also to make their project looks good because we're talking about A.I. Not all of tye bounties that you're going to join will be a profit source after their ICO, sometimes you're going to failed yourself finding the right bounty 5 times before you find something that is worth of your time and effort.

Too good to be true projects are not always too good to be true, sometimes it is just overwhelming but it is all legit and will pay you the right amount just like what they promised before their ICO starts.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
March 15, 2020, 04:57:29 AM
This statement is true, the problem of scammers lies not only in the bonuses given, but also concepts that are too good to be true. however, I might believe when they do IEO in popular markets such as binance, because if they really want to do that, then they need to ensure that the project must be successful. however, some projects like that don't even have a really big partnership.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
March 15, 2020, 04:16:02 AM

You are not far from the truth, there are some services that cannot be provided in blockchain at this moment because of the magnitude of such services and what is required to be able to provide them,
I remember campaigning for one AI project long ago but unfortunately that project never saw the day of life, it was dead on arrival, so this is an important consideration for both hunters an investors on any project,  we have to observe very carefully the services this project are proposing and how feasible is it.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 14, 2020, 11:31:02 PM
The craze with AI is real and scum projects have used this hype to promote their scams for a long time. A single ico or crypto will not change the world economy by becoming the next bitcoin. It is an absurd claim that some projects make and some newbies fall for them too.

People should be wise to not listen to such vaporware but still they do. That's how they learn their lesson. But there will always be a desh flow of idiots to follow these same steps to make the same mistakes.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
March 14, 2020, 09:53:22 PM
When investing and participating with many project I am checking how trusted their owner and see how many team have more experience and ever manage other project before and success with listing on the market and have higher price, if they use team management have failed with other project better left and never invest.
Pages:
Jump to: