Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late to buy Monero? - page 2. (Read 1874 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 05:46:20 PM
Monero might be even ripe for a bigger pump, all the other coins are on the same level right now.
But Monero is a bit lower, maybe it's going to pump
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 05:45:10 PM
I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh

I think buying monero is not too late to buy. The price is good for now it may turn down but surely it will rise up just like eth. Monero has also potential like eth and it's growing high up now same as bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 01, 2017, 05:39:14 PM
Given the trends in the development of the crypto currency market and the fact that you are planning to buy Monero in the medium term, I think that in six months you will be able to make a profit. Maybe a little, but stay in the plus.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 01, 2017, 05:34:15 PM
I think, I am too late to buy Monero.Because monero price is high now.few days ago monero was good position to buy.Yet I think, buy monero because monero future is so bright.
Agree, the price is a bit big now. I think I need to wait a bit and with a high probability to buy cheaper
Activity: 462
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 05:32:05 PM
I think, I am too late to buy Monero.Because monero price is high now.few days ago monero was good position to buy.Yet I think, buy monero because monero future is so bright.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
December 01, 2017, 02:54:01 PM
It is never too late to buy monero.
Price is high indeed, but I see 3 possibilities:
1)price will go down
2)price will be stable
3)price will go up
Pick one and do your move. No one can make that decision for you.
Activity: 378
December 01, 2017, 02:27:49 PM
Do not plan to keep a coin for so long. Do not you want to multiply your capital? Speculate!

Not all people can trade and profit from this. I think that for newbies the best way to increase capital is long-term storage. Monero is a great coin for this
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 02:11:19 PM
Monero price is way high now, I think its late to invest in it. I suggest investment in other promising altcoins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 01, 2017, 02:03:09 PM
Do not plan to keep a coin for so long. Do not you want to multiply your capital? Speculate!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 01:37:18 PM
Umm well.. I think it's too late to buy monero. This is also same for some other crypto currencies too. The market needs to calm down a bit. Personally, I don't buy anything and I'm just waiting.
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
December 01, 2017, 01:31:42 PM
its never too late to buy a good coin
however there are better investments now because monero is very high and after a pump

Buy BOLENUM before it's too late. Ticker BLN on coinexchange. They're launching a beta version of thier Dec 15th.
Activity: 210
December 01, 2017, 01:28:57 PM
its never too late to buy a good coin
however there are better investments now because monero is very high and after a pump
Activity: 420
December 01, 2017, 01:27:32 PM
This is a very interesting coin. One of those coins that give their users complete anonymity. It is interesting for people and they are ready to invest in this project
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
December 01, 2017, 01:15:47 PM
I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
Now Monero is at $176.46 as per coinmarketcap.com. The growth ratio is positive since last month.  It began from $84.58 (Nov 3rd)  to $176.46. The highest rate was at $199.41 on 29th November. You can very well buy now.  Though value falls down,  it goes up bit high. All the best.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
December 01, 2017, 12:56:31 PM
I'm not holding Monero and it's one of the coins I regret not buying. It's never too late with any crypto though, it's all about time scales and expectations. In 1-2 years the current price could be pictured as a bargain of a lifetime, but in 6 months from now, it could be expensive.
Activity: 281
December 01, 2017, 11:42:11 AM
Buy now and wait till the end of the fiscal year. I expect a sharp increase in demand for large privacy coins to the end of the year, when everyone is starting to get the books clear for tax reports.
Both Monero and Zcash have strong fundamentals and you are never too late to buy a coin that has real adoption.
Activity: 112
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 01, 2017, 11:36:00 AM
I think it's too late right now and better to focus on new coins like DeepOnion, it have a low price now so it's good opportunity.
Activity: 240
December 01, 2017, 11:33:52 AM
Since you have already noticed that the price of Monero coins is quite high right now, I think it is not yet the good time to buy this coin although you can observe a continuous gain, you will be just gaining a small amount of profit since you have started on a real high price of it. It is also quite risky in a way that whenever the price of the coin drops, you will be encountering a real hard loss in your investment. But it is still up to you if you will tend to take the risk on buying Monero coins on the current price of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 01, 2017, 11:29:36 AM
Monero is good for the moment the price is really good
I don't think it's a good time to get
it will start to fall, then rise again
Monero is very popular for veteran crypto holders but not for newbie. Many people drop by bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, then they will know monero or dash. Not all cryptoholders have monero in ther wallet.I am interested in Monero but I don't have XMR at all.I prefer litecoin and ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
December 01, 2017, 11:24:23 AM
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
Nice advice, I get your point. When i said the price looked HIGH i meant since the price has gone up so fast, I want to wait for price reversal before I buy.

If the coin has a good potential in the market it is not high to buy it now and monero is not high to buy it now, people are very hesitant to buy bitcoin when it hit $5000 now the price is double they still have the same reason , it's either you don't buy and lose your potential profit or buy now without hesitant and cry later.
Pages:
Jump to: