Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late to buy Monero? - page 4. (Read 1874 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
November 30, 2017, 02:31:05 PM
It may not be too late now. Monero has the potential to raise the price just like ethereum. If you buy today, keep the lowest price and then buy it. Nothing to lose if you hold long. Just sell it if it's worthwhile. So is your plan, to hold a coin.

This eth based currency really shows more growth in the chart. We will find the more growth in monero I think because there are many turns to GPU mining with the XMR side I think. People are suggesting me to mine also asks to me go with the monero mining to making the profit with that.
One of my friend is mining it from the past 4 months and he is also holding as you said since find the better growth in the chart. Lets wait for some more months we may find the XMR as 400 or 500 USD before coming 2018
It may not be too late now. Monero has the potential to raise the price just like ethereum. If you buy today, keep the lowest price and then buy it. Nothing to lose if you hold long. Just sell it if it's worthwhile. So is your plan, to hold a coin.

This eth based currency really shows more growth in the chart. We will find the more growth in monero I think because there are many turns to GPU mining with the XMR side I think. People are suggesting me to mine also asks to me go with the monero mining to making the profit with that.
One of my friend is mining it from the past 4 months and he is also holding as you said since find the better growth in the chart. Lets wait for some more months we may find the XMR as 400 or 500 USD before coming 2018.
How is monero gonna reach 500 USD before coming 2018. I think 500 USD in 2Q 2018 is very valid but not before 2018.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 05:07:38 AM
Well in this wave maybe yes, but if you want to buy it do it in some dips.
It will grove again, but question is how many days you will need to wait.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
November 30, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.

The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh

Yes, because you could have earned big profits on this baby coin if you had bought it earlier this month or before that one.

Anyway, this is crypto world and things are really uncertain here so you could always have the opportunity to invest money. You can buy Monero at this point also because what I liked in your plan above that you are going to hold it for next 6 months. Well, that is a huge period for any crypto currency to explode even further. So I'm sure your investment will not be a waste and you can have opportunity to see even more value. This coins is mineable and it is first preference when people do the GPU based mining. So its not gong to be dead for next decade at least and you can trust it.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 02:22:05 AM
I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
Better you Do not buy moreno now because there will be a possibility of prices fall in the next few months as well as to anticipate the occurrence of losses that will make you to doubt every time you run tradingTry to take advantage of various types of altcoin first in search of Profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 30, 2017, 02:19:24 AM

One of my friend is mining it from the past 4 months and he is also holding as you said since find the better growth in the chart. Lets wait for some more months we may find the XMR as 400 or 500 USD before coming 2018.
Activity: 85
November 30, 2017, 02:12:10 AM
It's never too late to buy Monero, or any other perceived "blue chip" cryptocurrency at the moment. ...
Agree - there is still a bunch of potential...just now it will take longer for most altcoins to realize it as they need to grow the value behind first...not just driven by crazy demand
Activity: 392
November 30, 2017, 02:02:46 AM
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
If I've got the capital to buy coinnya udah sure I buy first, because the price is coinnya makin day makin good price. will definitely be good thing
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
November 30, 2017, 01:44:12 AM
Three things are not too late ever: to learn, to buy BTC and to buy XMR.
Activity: 378
November 30, 2017, 01:43:08 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 30, 2017, 01:34:57 AM
Monero is not high if you consider it's history and price movement with it's development. Monero is said to be the only anoms coin right now. Price in it uses or adoption and you will realize is still dirt cheap.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 01:31:46 AM
I don't know whether it is the time to buy XMR, but the price of Onion is great to invest now.
XMR and onion are both good at anonymous, while onion has its own feature: DeepValue & DeepSeed.
Moreover, onion has smart contract support at plan.

Personally, i buy xmr and onion both, and hold onion anyway to 2020.
Activity: 280
November 30, 2017, 01:08:44 AM
I think its time to buy monero has great future !
still not late !
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 01:07:50 AM
It's never too late to buy Monero, or any other perceived "blue chip" cryptocurrency at the moment. If you look at the numbers, we, all of us here now, are all actually early adopters because of all the people and potential users of cryptocurrency in the world, it is only us that have started using it. When most of the people learn about and start using cryptocurrencies you can expect it's value to rise drastically.
Activity: 406
Merit: 263
November 30, 2017, 01:05:49 AM
I wouldn't buy it nowadays. Actually not only monero but other coins too. Because I believe that cryptocurrency market is too high. I believe that there will be drop. So ı would wait until that time and buy whatever you wan to buy. Now cryptocurrency world looks so scary to getting into.
Activity: 187
November 30, 2017, 01:04:58 AM
You answered your own question - the price is too high now. It's better to wait or consider the mining option.

How profitable is CPU mining for Monero?
You need low cost electric to get profit with mining Monero, because diff increase lots.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
November 30, 2017, 01:03:47 AM
It is better late than never. Personally, I think Monero is always good buy even at the current price, but if you are trader in the short term, it is better to avoid buying right now because the price will drop after a big rise, but if you are longterm trader then it is worth buying. Monero is one of the best Anoncoin right now, and from what I know this altcoin is always rising because more and more people are looking for privacy.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 12:40:30 AM
Monero price is about $180 now. It is quitely high. I think You can wait until it falls down to about $150. That is suitable to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 30, 2017, 12:22:39 AM
In fact, this year when the first was such a crazy growth. But I think it still florets in comparison with what will happen in the next 3 years. So don't think that later invest. I am sure that in a year or 2, monero will definitely cost more than 1000. Because coins protecting our anonymity will be a success.
Activity: 229
November 29, 2017, 11:56:54 PM
Moreno can actually add to their own investment pre-tender estimate, I bought a $120 in 160 and 189 are all finished, if like, can continue hold, it's like the DASH, it would be nice to the second line of encrypted digital currency.If I can keep falling, I'll buy some.In fact, you should pay attention to the BTC, the price will be much stronger than moreno in 2018.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 29, 2017, 11:42:03 PM
Buy when the price stabilizes a little. It is too risky now because of the unstable prices in the market. You can lose a lot if you will buy at a higher price, wait for the price of monero to drop a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: