Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late to buy Monero? - page 3. (Read 1874 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
December 01, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
XMR is one to HODL, I had much more before but traded for others ha - NEVER look backwards, only forwards   Grin
I also have coins like NEO i want to trade for others because i have been holding NEO for a long time now and its still not increasing in price, but I want to still HOLD it for much longer because is one of those coins to HODL.
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
December 01, 2017, 11:16:32 AM
You'd better choose another project. I advise to pay attention on promising ICO, whose coins are worth less than 2usd.
ICO are more risky because there are a lot of fake ICOs out there. Most of these coins will not be around after a year or two. It's much better to invest in older coins.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 07:17:13 PM
XMR is one to HODL, I had much more before but traded for others ha - NEVER look backwards, only forwards   Grin
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
November 30, 2017, 07:05:51 PM
I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh

If the coin has a good potential in the market it is not high to buy it now and monero is not high to buy it now, people are very hesitant to buy bitcoin when it hit $5000 now the price is double they still have the same reason , it's either you don't buy and lose your potential profit or buy now without hesitant and cry later.
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 30, 2017, 06:19:03 PM
I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
I think that now it is better to wait for the fall of bitcoin and buy cheaper in dollar terms
Activity: 74
November 30, 2017, 06:07:13 PM
I think it is not a good timing now...Better wait for the correction and then buy it.
Activity: 110
November 30, 2017, 05:55:04 PM
I think it's late now to catch a big profit. But it still good for short term trading. With a decent amount to invest and a good strategy you can make a decent profit only from trading NEO.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 30, 2017, 05:53:49 PM
Most of the altcoins which holds the top capital market were gaining popularity with the ongoing year. In the past people have never given the same consideration same as the present. Also some issues arose with monero, that it is artificially pumped to gain investors. It has outlasted the statements with the growth.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
November 30, 2017, 05:50:32 PM
With it's anonymous nature, monero is the first choice for payment in the digital world and hence has the potential of exponential growth like bitcoin.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
November 30, 2017, 05:48:34 PM
This altcoin monero seem to have a lot of  traction among the crypto mases I hope it falls in order for us to make an investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 05:22:19 PM
Your question has only two answers. It's too late to buy Monero, it's time to buy Monero. Hurry up!
Whatever you do you will be right/wrong at the same time. Will Monero grow? Yes. Will monero go down? Yes. One year later you'll be happy/sad because of you bought/didn't buy Monero one year ago.  Grin Cryptocurrency world looks like a minefield you never know when your investment will blow up!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 30, 2017, 05:12:39 PM
Newbies are also asking if it is good time or late to buy bitcoin. The same goes and applicable with alts and monero. I've seen monero before while it was cheap and I never bought any of it, someone told me that this is the best when it comes to anonymity but I'm staying to bitcoin. Otherwise, if the price is high now chances of becoming higher for the next months is there, so just buy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 30, 2017, 05:05:47 PM
If we talk about late or not when going to buy coin in cryptocurrency i think that is pretty irrelevant. Because we know the price coin in cryptocurrency sometime high up without us knowing it and going down by itself. And clearly before we make a purchase coin i wanna suggest to you for knowing the character coin that you will buy. If you want invest in monero is good invest for long term.
Activity: 518
November 30, 2017, 04:58:51 PM
Cryptomarket is so volatile that you never know when it is the right time to buy this or that coin, and when it is better to wait. I think you are not late to the event — Monero will go on increasing.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
November 30, 2017, 04:52:27 PM
It is never too late. There is potential. So the prices will rise further.
You can still make money by buying this coin Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 04:47:49 PM
Demand for monero will always be up due to the anonymity and it use in the dark web community. Buy and hold and it will yield much in the near future.
Uao
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 58
November 30, 2017, 04:42:56 PM
You answered your own question - the price is too high now. It's better to wait or consider the mining option.

How profitable is CPU mining for Monero?
You need low cost electric to get profit with mining Monero, because diff increase lots.

Thanks, I will look into it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 30, 2017, 03:25:50 PM
I don't think that right now is very late to buy monero as monero is one of those coins which still has got tremendous amount do potential to grow in future. It is the master of all privacy coins and has one of the strongest development teams available. It can show good amount of growth in future and you can earn a handsome sum of money if you buy and hold it in the long run.
You can expect the price of monero to cross the 500$ within 2 years for sure.
November 30, 2017, 03:19:44 PM
You'd better choose another project. I advise to pay attention on promising ICO, whose coins are worth less than 2usd.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
November 30, 2017, 02:57:36 PM
I've just bought some. They will make me profit.
Pages:
Jump to: