Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late to buy Monero? - page 8. (Read 1874 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 29, 2017, 08:49:21 AM
Monero is the answer for someone who is looking for anonymity, and I believe the coin price will continue rising. I have been charting Monero for a long trade, and it shows Monero is still in healthy uptrend from 08/2016 I'm sure the price will keep growing, just find a good entry point at 0.0138 - 0.0154 I believe its the reload zone for Monero. Last but not least, don't take this as financial advice, do your research.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 08:39:15 AM
Nothing too late I think to buy monero, even to buy ethereum at the current price is also not too late if you want to hold in a long time. I think it's a good move, reducing the risk of losing your capital, and maybe when the bitcoin price gets higher, the altcoin price will also make adjustments and may go high....
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
November 29, 2017, 08:29:08 AM
I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning on HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
Looking at it's price now, you are right that it aint a good time to buy now but if your planning to hold it for 6 months, somehow you will gain profit but you wont have big gains. I am certain because Monero rarely moves prices now and if ever it dumped after 6 months, you would have to hold it for a longer time. Instead of looking into Monero why not invest on other coins with potential? There is a lot out there IMO just look for profitable altcoins to invest into.
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
November 29, 2017, 08:00:00 AM
I want to buy moreno now, I have been watching this coin for sometime but for whatever reason i haven't bought yet. Planning for HOLD it for 6 mounts at least.
The price now looks too HIGH. Is now a good time to buy?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: