Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old? - page 10. (Read 5861 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10
What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Absolutely not, Bitcoin has no age limit, and since they are already old, or retired living with pension and savings, why not for them to.invest with.cryptos,money for them is like no value anymore, they may not even know where to put there money, they are not afraid to take risk in.cryptos, they are just like playing games, if they lose, they lose, if they win the its good, it may inherit by their kids or grandkids.
Activity: 266
but it's never too late to invest in crypto, the age is not a hindrance, the main thing is just to read at least to ask about all the subtleties or find someone who can tell and help in their endeavors
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
It is never too late until you are late, if you are knowledgeable enough to go about it, know when to invest and trade, you need not fear, perhaps you may seek for guide in other not to loose ignorantly. There are old aged people who still operate the affiliated devices properly. Little by little they can be making more money even at their comfort.
Activity: 280
It's not too late to invest as long as the person is ready to take the risk. Age doesn't matter if you invest in crypto currencies just give your trust on it and take risks and believe. Its hard to invest into something which you don't know nothing. You need to be careful not to invest all your money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is unstable and if you fail you may lose everything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Not necessarily the age to get started with cryptocurrency, All you need here is understanding and patience. In fact there are my friends who are between the ages of 40 and 50 who are beginning to study the crypto currency. And I'm happy they're really serious, So do not be afraid and if you know that you're doing right you should not be worried
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
No,  it's not yet late,  there's no age limitation when investing in cryptos. But the thing is do those old can afford to risk their life savings and pension?  For me, if I were an old man I think I would rather enjoy my pension, I think I will be contented with that life especially if I achieved my goals in life.
Activity: 266
No, investing in the older age can and is even necessary. Firstly, do not forget about your family and children, who then can not be in anything because of your investments, and secondly, you yourself can live well and allow yourself all the joys of life
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It's is never too late, until mainstream adoption the possibilities are endless.
Activity: 463

it is not too late to invest in crypto, crypto does not specify age, old or young. the most important to know and have a lot of knowledge and insight. this is the most important part.
Activity: 273
It is not late to invest in cryptocurrencies if you are old.Atleast if there is age limit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I don't think bitcoin investment has something to do with age.
I mean, bitcoin is universal, everyone can buy and invest in it no matter how old they are. What they need is only money, internet, and proper knowledge about crypto world.
The problem is that not all old people understand about technology, so it may be kinda hard for them to follow up but if they really intend to invest and want to know better, i don't think there will be a problem.
Activity: 653
Some people have the money from their work and they are to old in their live, but it not will be late to invest their money in bitcoin, they have their children and when some day he was pas away he can give their bitcoin to their children and their kid, what for we save all of our money in the bank, but we don’t have something give me profit, so it will be better to save our money in bitcoin system.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I guess there is no age limit in investing as long as you are interested and have researched about the investment that you are planning to in it is good to do at least you knew about it and have enjoyed what you are doing.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Investing immediately is not necessary if you do not have enough money. The best thing to do is work on bounty campaigns because the value of all the altcoins today is based on ethereum but what i really meant to say is, they are paying a decent amount of altcoins after the end of sale and you can use the coin that you will earn to trade or hold.
Activity: 147
There will never be a a time preferences in bitcoin or in crypto currencies, for as long that they can decide, still can work and has self-worth they can work on this digital currency. The best to do is to educate them on crypto currencies for them to be productive and can earn for their lives to sustain as they grow older.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107

It is not too late for the old ones to invest in crypto as long as they have knowledge about how to use the new technology and they also have an idea about crypto. What makes them hard if they will jump here and nobody can assist them or can give them proper lesson about this.Its hard to invest into something which you don't know nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
First off please consult a financial professional and NO ONE on this forum for such advice.  

If I can ever help anyone who's foolish enough to not do so I will..as I've spent many years becoming licensed to be able to do so.  First off you need to look at your overall picture first.  Is your pension / retirement well established? Meaning..is it guaranteed, are you diversified etc.  If it is, and you're truly sure of such..sure why not use some of your "extra money" (if you don't have "extra money" established for each month to spend on whatever than don't buy bitcoin) to buy Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency your believe in.  Just know like many investments it's risky..more so than most in fact.
Activity: 84

I don't think it's too late. Now bitcoin is developing very well, and it's still possible to make a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 31
I think it doesnt work that way. Bitcoin doesnt care whether you're old or young. You can invest in bitcoin even you are a student, a working individual or a retired one as long as you can read, write and count. There's no limit in bitcoin just give your trust on it and take risks and believe.
Activity: 81

I don't think investing in bitcoin has a lot to do with age. Now you can invest in bitcoin, and it's doing very well, and more people are investing in bitcoins, and they think that bitcoin can bring them wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: