Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old? - page 8. (Read 5861 times)

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
It seems to me, even if you are not young, but you are interested in new things, such as crypto-currencies, so it is mean that you live in step with the times. This is very good for selfdevelopment!
I guess age is not a limitation when you're going to enter the world of digital currency. Bitcoin is open to all ages provided that you're interested and provided that you can still understand and analyze what your doing because good understanding and wise decision making is a must in this kind of job.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
I think you being retired is a positive! This means you have more time to research and a little extra research really goes a long way in this industry. Remember bitcoin is only a decade old and most of the current users were only introduced in the last couple of years so there a not many cryptocurrency specific experts in this industry.

You are right that the old people have more free time but I think it is not the right time to run after money. One should make all those arrangements before 60 itself so that he can enjoy his life after retirement without any financial issues.

And regarding there not being specific experts, I think that if someone really finds some secret formula to make success with bitcoin investments every time, he is not going to share it in open. If everyone starts using the same technique, it will make it ineffective.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Do you really count on age? Too late is only when you are dead:)
Activity: 2
It's not very late. In any event not for the time being to get into the crypto world. Despite the fact that you're resigned however you truly need to give your family more budgetary soundness, right now is an ideal opportunity. We are in a transformation supplanting fiat with crypto. I for one trust this is a race and if your last, it will influence your future family ages. So go donit now!! Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

I really don't think that there is a limit of age when it comes with investing in crypto currencies, but for me, when a person is at the age of 46 and above, I think it's the right time for him to enjoy his/her life and be more wise in taking care of their health. However, only a few old people can still manage to deal with crypto coins and most of them needs a guidance especially a young person that is trustworthy.
Activity: 24
What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Still in the beginning if you look at the total market cap and compare it to big stock markets
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Its really not too late for such a person. As we all know the crypto space can turn anyone to a millionaire overnight, so it does not even necessarily have to be a long wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
As long as you are safe and only take on so much risk, investing in crypto is a wonderful thing. You will continually learn new information, and an added bonus is you get to be that older person who knows all that techy stuff and teaches their friends Cool.
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
I think you being retired is a positive! This means you have more time to research and a little extra research really goes a long way in this industry. Remember bitcoin is only a decade old and most of the current users were only introduced in the last couple of years so there a not many cryptocurrency specific experts in this industry.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
It seems to me, even if you are not young, but you are interested in new things, such as crypto-currencies, so it is mean that you live in step with the times. This is very good for selfdevelopment!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

It is not too late. Just don't make the mistake to go all in. Don't get money involved in cryptos that you are not prepared to lose. In terms of age and risk, you might want to consider buying into something like CombiCoin (COMBI) that gives you exposure to the top 30 cryptos, but that limits your exposure to each.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
It is never too old to invest. It is like saying is it too old to invest in stocks? You can invest for your future or you can invest for family. You can invest to try to become a millionaire. All options are open. Take caution and do your own research.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
You're never too old to invest in cryptocurrencies but if you've never touched a computer in your life, I wouldn't recommend it. 
Activity: 224
Yeah exactly. I certify that people aged 45 and over, they do not have the necessary attention to bitcoin. Although I tried to reach them and persuade. that's my family. It seems they have no hope of miracles given to their lives. They seem to want more security than wanting to make risky investments.
Activity: 98

I don't think investing in virtual currencies is about age. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you can always invest, and no one can stop you from investing. But investing in bitcoin is risky. Old people need to be careful.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
When it comes to investing no ones too old or too young to invest. But you must still have at least enough knowledge and funds to be able to invest and trade in cryptos. Ever since technology evolved even older generations are slowly becoming tech savy. Since they also need to cope up with the changes instead of depending to someone to work it out for them. Like in japan where old people rather try something out themselves than to depend too much on someone to do it for them. Same goes when they do trades.
Activity: 49
Many people ask how to make money on the Crypto currency Yes if honestly very easy to read the sites read reviews and forums and do you need literature.
Activity: 47
No i dont think so and rather i will say bitcoin trading would be best thing for them because after retired they will be free and i am sure some of those would love to spend time in bitcoin and crypto trading
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

There is no age limit when you want to invest in cryptocurrency. As long as you have the right mind set in entering cryptocurrency. Elderly people are more wiser so they know what will they do.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

I think it depends on people wether he is young or an old as long as he or she can manage bitcoinamd there profulio i think there nothing late in that age doesnt matter in crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: