Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old? - page 5. (Read 5861 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?
In my opinion no one is too old to invest in bitcoin or in cryptocurrencies, because there is no age limit in these kind of investment. As long as you have the knowledge about cyrptocurrencies and you understand how everything works I think everything will go well in your investment. Also you must always assure that there is a person who knows about your wallets in case something bad happens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Yes, they still have a Chance and its not too late for them to invest,age doesnt matter as long as they still have ability to understand and have patience, this is for everybody whos willing to learn new things and willing to take risk.
Activity: 150

never too late to start investing bitcoin. it will exist for long therm. believe it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I don't think so,investing in any cryptocurrencies requires no age limit so for the elderly is not too late for them to invest in cryptos either in trading,gambling or just holding,if they are retirees or pensioner then they have the money to do that and as a matter of fact it will be a good form of relaxation for them,it can become a form of hobbies to kill time for them as they have nothing to do in life.We just have to educate or show them how cryptos works.
I beg to disagree but investment is not age related. As long as you're capable of doing it you must not lose the chance to experience it. It doesn't matter how old you are as long as you understood its principle and process. Remember that life is a series of chances and bitcoin is one of them that you should try. It doesn't matter even if you're old enough because no one will question it.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Investment is something that has been around since time immemorial, and is not limited by age, so you can invest in encryption at any age.

Activity: 126
I think otherwise regarding this topic. Whichever the age bracket of the investor is, investing in cryptos can never be too late to anyone. As long as they are patient enough and are willing to learn new things, cryptos will surely help you...
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
You can invest in Bitocin, regardless your age. The price is almost unpredictable and very volatile, the possibility of going up in few months is alawys existing. Also you can give the private keys of your wallet to the most trusted one of your family, if you re so old and you expect soon death, this way your family will benefit from your own btc.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 266
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
First of all all bitcoin is not an investment it is a currency but we can make money from buying and selling the crypto currencies so it is our own risk.But still people can invest on crypto even if he is old because bitcoin growth percentage is very high even for one year too so he may get profits by investing on one or two years too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I do not think the elderly can not invest in bitcoin. . Older people can still invest in bitcoin. This is definitely a useful job for the elderly. They can take care of their daily lives, and less dependent on their children. They can leave bitcoins to their children afterwards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

It's not too late for elderly to invest here as long as they have capacity to understand it, why not. Age doesn't matter, what matter is if they are really willing to learn and if they are ready to take risks for investment.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
Investment has been around for centuries and is not limited by age, so you can invest at any age.

Activity: 286
Why late?In my opinion age is absolutely not important when there is an opportunity to earn for all and especially on pension it will be even more useful in my opinion
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

I think this is a good idea. If you can not work at factory, farm, company then investing in cryptos is reasonable.
Although it's not a hard work but it might be stressful.
Activity: 126
Hello, there is no age limit for training. If you love something new, then at least 70 you can easily understand the crypto currency.
Activity: 364
I think age has no effect on investing in bitcoin because even if you are old then you are not late and still can invest, old age will not prevent you to be able to invest and remain a productive person because you can still earn money
Activity: 114
I don't think so,investing in any cryptocurrencies requires no age limit so for the elderly is not too late for them to invest in cryptos either in trading,gambling or just holding,if they are retirees or pensioner then they have the money to do that and as a matter of fact it will be a good form of relaxation for them,it can become a form of hobbies to kill time for them as they have nothing to do in life.We just have to educate or show them how cryptos works.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Too late is no excuse, you can still try to start investing in bitcoin. But you have to know what risks if you play bitcoin, it all depends on your choice.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
do you mean is it too old to hold? I don't think so. if indeed someone who is old, holding btc in the long run, they can pass it all on to the child or grandchild. nothing is meaningless in bitcoin, its all very valuable in bitcoin.
Activity: 266
I believe that age has nothing to do with it. there would be interest, knowledge and you can deal with cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Sir in my opinion, it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin in fact this is the best time to invest because the price is still low. Just buy low and sell high as the basic and effective strategy. Trading in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are for all age so either you are young or old, you can try it for as long as you have the capital to invest on. So for me, just invest today and hold until you have reached the desired income.
Pages:
Jump to: