Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old? - page 6. (Read 5861 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think there is no age limit in investing cryptos even you are old enough as long as you have knowledge how to manage your investment.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
It's never too late to invest in cryptos. Just think...if you are old and you invest, you can help your family (children or grandchildren). It's nice to know that when you leave Earth your family has a good financial situation
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There is no old or young to make money in cryptos, any one can start investing in crypto and the main thing please do study about the ICO details before you start to invest in any crypto.

Never look at your age or position you can invest with coins you want.  Wink Good luck

Long as you want to learn and participate, there is an opportunity for everyone to take advantage of it. The only other thing I say is, make sure you diversify your investments, do not put all your eggs in one basket. Not all. It's never too late, someone is never too old or too young to take a chance in life in my opinion. That is the beauty of cryptospace, it does not distinguish or exclude a group of people
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Whatever your current profession or condition will not hinder you to invest in crypto as long as you want to do that. Age need not be considered to start investing in crypto the important thing is you still understand also connected internet and have money you can to start and ready to bear the risk.
There is no age or profession limit, the most important is the willingness to learn and make the most of every opportunity. Cryptocurrency provides a great opportunity to improve finances, so it's a big loss if ignored.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
it is risky but not late. it is never late to invest in cryptocurrencies.
and it has nothing to do with age of a person, it all depends on how much one understands the market and how willing he is to spend time and endure risks to make money.
as i said it is risky, and if you are thinking about making a living it becomes even harder to make better decisions and when you are new to trading or this market in general, you will have a hard time adapting.

It is indeed vetter to invest when we are young. But getting older doesn't mean we can't it just decreases the probability of earning more or having the money grow more. But surely, age doesn'tatter that much when it comes to investment.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
No,  it's not yet late,  there's no age limitation when investing in cryptos. But the thing is do those old can afford to risk their life savings and pension?  For me, if I were an old man I think I would rather enjoy my pension, I think I will be contented with that life especially if I achieved my goals in life.
Activity: 160
What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Its never too late to invest. I mean its not like it will take ages to see some positive ROI. One could see solid gains withing a couple years if not months!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Progressive elderly people also follow the development of high technologies. Every old man who wants to gain new experience and improve his life is never too late to invest in the crypto currency. For them, this adrenaline and the extension of the quality of life.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Whatever your current profession or condition will not hinder you to invest in crypto as long as you want to do that. Age need not be considered to start investing in crypto the important thing is you still understand also connected internet and have money you can to start and ready to bear the risk.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5

I don't think the investment in encryption is related to age, but I still know that there is an older investment virtual currency around me. I think his son taught him that. Many people now lead their families in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
No it's never too late, it really depends on the person. If they are tech savvy then they can cope. My only advise would be not to spend their retirement savings on crypto. They can start by joining bounty until they are familiar with the market and work their way up.
I do not think that age can effect our activities related to bitcoin, we can use bitcoin at any stage. Those people who are free and do not have any day job, or those who have retired from their day job, i think that they have better chance to give more preference to bitcoin and and altcoin trading. I think that we can trade and use bitcoin at any stage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
No it's never too late, it really depends on the person. If they are tech savvy then they can cope. My only advise would be not to spend their retirement savings on crypto. They can start by joining bounty until they are familiar with the market and work their way up.
Activity: 378
I don't think it's too late, but with an unstable crypto currency condition, I would not suggest to someone who is old and retired. Because I think for their health. With all possible loss and shock. But if they insist and want to understand the crypto currency. I will explain about profit and loss. So they can choose to risk their taking.
Well for me it is not too late to invest in crypto's even old person can still invest with cryptos, because crypto is open for everyone, everybody in this world can try and invest in crypto, and off course make money from it, and for me as long people has a money they can still invest.
Activity: 330
scammers who actually led the financial pyramid, misled investors from 40 to 60 years old, saying that a small investment in bitcoin will lead to a profit of at least 200% in the short term. However, the money provided was not invested in bitcoin, but rather to maintain the pyramid, which operated the organizers. so this is a moot point.
Activity: 154
Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?

are you serious? you can invest it for sure, maybe your children will pray in future for you  Grin
Activity: 188
Its not too late but even though, at least they can help their children future
Activity: 17
Anyone can join to invest in crypto currencies, but does the person ready to lost the money, since the elder already living with retirement money it is better to stay away from risky investments, crypto currencies is a very risky investment, if you see the chart the price movement is really wild
You are right, It's risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, because you don't know when a cryptocurrency increase or decrease, you should depend on your point of view of market. By the way, I don't think that is too late to invest in cryptocurrencies for elder, because they can even make a huge profit in 5-10 years later.
of course,it's a risky chance,but at the moment,we must believe that they are the powerful energy,can't deny
Activity: 392
No age limit and the person should also introduced his children to it incase if there is any issue and the children can continue..
Activity: 70
if those elderly people are in search for something more attractive in their life I think it is just the right moment for them to invest in markets and have a purpose to wake up.
Activity: 126
No. As long as you can still understand and willing to know more about bitcoin , there no age matters  .
Pages:
Jump to: