Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many altcoins - page 2. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
Due to the expansion of the crypto market altcoins are increasing and scam ICOs are also increasing. I think to find out what altcoin should i invest i have to consider many things. The roadmap, maximum supply, team and purposes are some of them.
Activity: 90
August 09, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
Coins really very much, and every day there are new coins disappear and many others. The situation in a way that literally anyone can create a coin and place it on the exchange. I think that we should not pay attention to the new coins until they live at least half a year because the projects are closed very often and you risk losing your money
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
Investing in tokens is very risky, but the return can be very large, so before chose tokens to invest I often find out about the project and then a list of things to check,  and choose the most appropriate token to invest.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 07:10:51 AM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

Currently there are many altcoins in the market, the best thing is to buy the altcoin in the top 10 CMC and keep them to high prices for sale, on investment choose quality ICO projects to buy and sell now when it is list on exchange because most of the prices for these altcoins will be reduced
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
I invest in Ico before investing I study the project and look at the estimates on various sites
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 06:49:10 AM
Although there are lot of altcoin but people will go for the best options.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
Yes I agree this will be the reason of huge competition and that's good for business.
Activity: 30
August 09, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
Lots of altcoin lots of options to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 09, 2018, 06:36:13 AM
Sure, it is too much altcoins, and, in my opinion, 95% of them will die, because their teams can't provide any good marketing of create a really useful product.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:34:58 AM
I try to always participate in bounty companies, in which I am going to invest my money at the ICO stage/ I usually analyze all the news, all the stages of fees. If they collect the softcap, then I invest my money and buy their tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 09, 2018, 06:34:40 AM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
indeed now there are many altcoins that have sprung up. and sometimes the price of the altcoin is not promising. I only invest in old altcoins like ethereum and waves.
in my opinion, the old altcoin are more promising because they are certain and familiar to myself.
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
We will not wonder that there are too many coins flooding in the market for now ,because this is the results of many ICO projects which are successful and are now registered in the market and the trading sites.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 09, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
There could not be too many altcoins because they are too important for the market. May be you are afraid of this amount but there is not something bad here.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 03:52:46 AM
Many of these altcoins have gained grounds in the market already and have shown their potential to make ones finances change. I recommend you go to coinmarketcap, check the chart of mkat of the 1st 50 coins and you will know which ones made good rise last year and the beginning of this year. Invest in such coins and be resdy to reap.
Activity: 532
August 09, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
without thinking long than better invest or chose altcoin which has a rating of good in coinmarketcap. It's already a good thing to do and most certainly can not guarantee results. from another altcoin on choosing not too worth and become garbage then seek a definite course through some value too high already.
Activity: 326
August 09, 2018, 03:35:38 AM
The market of crypto currency is really oversaturated with coins. I think that within a year or two many of the coins will simply disappear. And I stop my choice on the first 10 on capitalization.

I understand that you can find a looser coin and try to earn on its growth at times more. I am sure that there are a lot of such coins, but the established coins are the reduction of risks from the loss of their funds
Activity: 29
August 09, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
yes, you better check the coins team and product. if they are solving and giving a solution or product. as most do not have products.. you can check www.cellintel.io who has real Plant Stem Cell and Blockchain technology. see if you like as more companies are coming out with products in blockchain.
Activity: 326
August 09, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
The market of crypto currency is really oversaturated with coins. I think that within a year or two many of the coins will simply disappear. And I stop my choice on the first 10 on capitalization.
Activity: 85
August 09, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
At present, there are many scams in the altcoin market. We need to patiently screen and select high-quality cryptocurrencies to invest. I will pay attention to those projects with actual products.
Activity: 29
August 09, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
Their vision(long term), development or technical team(as they are the only reason because of which the project is going to survive in future) and then community outreach(supporters of the project).
Pages:
Jump to: