Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 27. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 07:28:47 AM
ICOs projects are often uncontrollable because you and I can not know for sure whether it is a good project or a fraudulent project. To find a good ICO project is difficult, you should check all the social and verify it before making a decision.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 07:25:05 AM
It is difficult to find a potential ICO project, as there are currently too many projects on the market. We do not know which project has more potential. You can check the concept , whitepaper before investing into it.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 05:32:14 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Sometimes, there is just a need to wait a little bit more, not doing nothing. Because if you do that, there will be an opportunity to invest in better ICO. If for now there are no great project on the horizon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 06:47:15 PM
You just need to find the right ICO that might suit you and believe that the ICO is gonna blow up.
believing it will not always help unless you do the in-depth analysis, you should also consider a mature plan for choosing ICO
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
Hi, I think that the quality ICO projects are less than 5 percent. I think in the future you need to raise the fee for conducting ICO.
Activity: 46
July 03, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

Indeed, there's a lot of ICO now! But this ICO caught my attention!
You can check the bitcoin page post about trade.io here: http://bitcoinist.com/trade-io-announces-official-launch-of-its-highly-anticipated-customizable-crypto-exchange-at-simultaneous-london-events/
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
You are right, a lot of ICOS are being held now and it is difficult for investors to choose good projects. Capital of the members scattered to different projects and ultimately did not collect the soft cap.
Activity: 264
July 03, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
There can't be too many ICOs , there are good and bad ICOs I think, bad means scam... I hope there will be a lot of "good" ICOs, as much as possible
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 02:24:17 PM
So far I am looking for a good ICO from the team who join in it and most importantly the concept they give if everything is good then we look for where the ICO rating is registered and the ICO advisor is whether it has a great community If all is fulfilled then it is already being a nice feature of ICO in my opinion, but still remember all the different people in search of ICO.
Activity: 308
July 03, 2018, 02:09:39 PM
Do you know what makes life more exciting and interesting? This is new knowledge, opportunities and prospects. You can find them here. DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 06:57:19 AM
Because there are so many emerging projects in the market, it is really hard to find a good ICO. We don't know which one is good. So if you don't know how to spot a good ICO, it is better to have some advise and read their concept before you invest in them. Much better to invest on the coins which are already in the market.
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
You just need to find the right ICO that might suit you and believe that the ICO is gonna blow up.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
It is difficult to find a potential ICO project, as there are currently too many projects on the market. We do not know which project has more potential. You can check the concept , whitepaper before investing into it.
Activity: 462
July 02, 2018, 12:32:59 PM
I use the information that I take from a paid site, but I can say that even such information can not protect you from scammers, although it still helps a lot.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
The largest number of new companies are published on this forum. I think this is the best way to find a good project
Activity: 55
July 02, 2018, 10:35:26 AM
Why is the number of ico still not decreasing when the market is already a very bear market, many people go to the subsequent issue, and many have disappeared and died.
I think that the ICO is still profitable and now that the market has become bearish, people have very high hopes for new projects, it is possible to have someone among them who can resist the bear market.
Activity: 42
July 02, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
Why is the number of ico still not decreasing when the market is already a very bear market, many people go to the subsequent issue, and many have disappeared and died.
Activity: 192
July 02, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
So we should be careful about those ico, especially those who just have a whitepaper to raise money, they just plan to take our btc or eth with their air coins, for me, I will not join any ico now
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
July 02, 2018, 10:27:34 AM
The number of ICOs continues to increase day by day. While few of these projects succeed, many projects can not go beyond disappointment. This is obviously a bad situation for both the investor and the market. That's why we must be very careful when doing ICO investments and pay attention to every detail. Investing without sufficient information about the project can have negative consequences.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
The ico amount is far more than 2018 full year 2017 total ico, market has already been overdrawn by a lot of money, if the ico market has always been like this, then encrypted market could collapse again. Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: