Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 31. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
There are a huge number of different services-information aggregators for ICO. They can find basic information about projects, as well as learn more about the organizers, the availability of the official website and pages in the social network. networks, and much more. the project's prospects are very difficult to determine on the site and the pictures of the team. the main criterion is a working product, at least without blockchain.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
Yes exactly, you've to find your way out with the best one in hands and the only way is to DYOR. Some projects are targeting real time markets and utility coins are the best ones. Go for RedCab, Ubex, Liven and Qurrex, these are the best ones out their and yes do study them before buying.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

There are much too many but it's only because it's still profitable to create crap ICOs, once investors wise up then these crappy ICOs will disappear. Identify a process that works for yourself. I check out ICO review sites then look in to the ones I'm interested in in further detail.

As far as I know all ICOs are profitable it is because we can gain much for such reason. For sure investors search for an ICOs which can lead them to have a stable life. The details are shown clearly in the platform form which we can see in the whitepaper. I'm interested with big profit too because it can earn much.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 09:10:27 AM
current status of ICO investing and determine whether recent trends of ICO failures will remain prominent throughout 2018 and beyond ideas to the masses and having them fund projects they believed in. An ICO is a crowdfunding mechanism, and investors are more inclined to get behind projects they believe in. Some notable projects include !!
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
Yeah there's a lot now, still decent ones about though. I expect they'll start to become a few less now as people realize it's not as easy to get funding as last year.
Last years funding was way easy compared now.Well it is certain that people already realized that but there are also ICO used for scams. Some people find it hard to have a good or a legit ICO but its good enough if they find a decent one. I guess some good luck on their side might help a little.
Activity: 231
June 23, 2018, 09:00:34 AM
Yes it is. But nowadays its really hard to legit ICO's. Most of them are scams. But not at all because I have investwd with an ICO now and I know this project will soon reach top 100 in crypto market.
Activity: 96
June 23, 2018, 08:53:56 AM
Yeah there's a lot now, still decent ones about though. I expect they'll start to become a few less now as people realize it's not as easy to get funding as last year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 08:50:15 AM
Recently, it's not realistic to track down new projects. Too many of them. And a large part of them are scammers.
Personally, I have been out of ICO for almost a year now
Activity: 124
June 23, 2018, 08:46:03 AM
Because there are so many emerging projects in the market, it is really hard to find a good ICO. We don't know which one is good. So if you don't know how to spot a good ICO, it is better to have some advise and read their concept before you invest in them. Much better to invest on the coins which are already in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
At the moment, when the market is so dry, the situation is not very stable, but as we see a lot of new projects in the market and it is not possible to find some good, as most of them are just scammers
copper member
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 08:38:36 AM
There should be some body of laws to filter or atleast screen all those project performing ICO to prevent to be scammed and leave all those ico's that are going to contribute in the blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 08:33:31 AM
I work in a team with people who help me, advise and advise in the choice of ICO. It is difficult to do it on your own so far. But I'm trying to develop in order to become more independent.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 08:56:55 PM
Hey,

I learned to find new ico by looking at reviews, see telgeram member, reading white paper, when all that I already know I can already confirm whether ico is good or bad
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 11:17:12 AM
In my opinion, it is almost impossible to find an ICO that can be fully trusted,even the most promising projects turn out to be a Scam.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
When you do not know what to do and how to entertain yourself, then you need to look for something interesting. I will tell you an interesting project that helps to make a profit - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
June 22, 2018, 06:51:41 AM
Too many ICOs is not too bad, I suppose. At least, everyone have chance to make their decision. For example, I don't know many ICOs which promote online studying accept WikiToken.

Yes but nowadays a lot of the ICOs do not reach their soft cap so the projects cancel and there is also a chance that some projects are fake and try to scam people. I think that holding an ICO needs to get some clear rules worldwide to make it simple for everyone.
Activity: 163
June 22, 2018, 06:48:28 AM
Yes u are right, every day more than 5 icos. And this is one reason that market is crashed right now because all money of crypto is buying icos and volume at trading start to be lower than before.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
Too many ICOs is not too bad, I suppose. At least, everyone have chance to make their decision. For example, I don't know many ICOs which promote online studying accept WikiToken.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
June 21, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
Usually I don't really care about ICOs. I mostly invest in coins which are already on the market.
Lately most coins which are on market had ICO.
You can buy cheaper coins after ico so why invest in ico. Good strategy.
Activity: 162
June 21, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
Hey,

You have to be smart and choose the best one by studying it more and more, for starters I would suggest Qurrex, Ubex, Treon and Liven.

I think these are the few good ones, so far I've read Liven's whitepaper which  is quite extensive and explained well enough.
Pages:
Jump to: