Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 25. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
I agree that now many dicks do not have a specific development plan and whitepaper and are only directed to a quick collection of money. To choose a good one you need to pay attention to these moments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
Even if there are so many ICO, investing into too many of them at the same time might not be good. Try too pick very few that you have researched into and invest into them. The reason is for you to be able to focus on those few ones and get updated every time.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 11, 2018, 01:09:29 PM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
There is now a lot of ico , however , to find a worthy ico to invest as a difficult problem. You need a lot of things to get in the right direction. And to do so , remember , always find out about a ico that you invest because if you don' t find out , you won' t get anything and even lose everything you have. Stay awake in every case to make the best decision
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
I learn about new ICO from the forum and sometimes from special portals that evaluate ICO and give a brief description of the project.
If I'm interested in the idea, I read more about the project, the team and I'm looking at the information on the forum.
Activity: 39
July 11, 2018, 09:43:40 AM
Study the project team. Developers already have successful projects in the past. How the idea of the project is interconnected with the blockchain technology. Study the white book.  And if everything suits you, then you can participate.

Yes exactly, the longterm value is given by the team and use case of a proposed idea.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
If we would think that every ICO Is making our world a little bit better place,  we would not be complaining anymore about the quantity and the quality of ICO projects on our market. But unfortunately many ICOs are scam
Activity: 43
July 11, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
It is difficult to find a potential ICO project, as there are currently too many projects on the market. We do not know which project has more potential. You can check the concept , whitepaper before investing into it.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 11, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I'll answer your question, for me, 90% ICOS are scam in this world, only 10% is legit. So, you should be careful selecting ICO because ICO is really risky, there are many ICO nowadays that is really scam, which they will just steal your money when you invest to their project.
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
Yes, there are too many ICOs today and there are many ICOs are seek to raise funds for the projects.
But I think only few of them are Legitimate because some of them are scams and frauds.
That's we need to spend time to research about the integrity and reputation of every ICO and new Altcoins.
For me, the most effective way to check whether the ICO is legitimate is to research about it
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 11, 2018, 04:43:18 AM
Many of ICO restrictions and ban are been lifted! ICO is getting is groove back and many quality ICO are springing up. No matter how we see, the system of raising fund through ICO is still the best for many idea that may not be considered to be bankable but are strategic and needed!
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
There are several good information sites, such as ICO Drops, Cryptodiffer. There projects are subject to strict control. There I found such a good project as Asura Coin .
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 04:26:22 AM
ICO status is mushrooming rampant and very difficult to choose 1 ico in 100 ico.  I often see rating information on ICO-specialized sites, celebrities in the crypto world ,consult people on the forum as a way to evaluate an ICO.
Activity: 294
July 11, 2018, 03:59:09 AM
I see ICO, I pass.

Most of them are greedy, huge number of them are scam.

Yes, there many ICO scattered in crypto and yeah it’s really hard to choose the good ones. I often do ICOs with my most trusted managers and team. I don’t want to be a victim of fake and scam ICO. It is a very disappointing experience ever. Even if there are bad ICO i still believe that doing a bounty campaign is worthy enough of my time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
Yes you are right. it is increasingly difficult to find good ICO. And who found, it is not so easy to enter with little money.
1-I primarily review ratings on icodrops. not lower than the "medium".
2-I also look at the ratings of well-known investors such as Jan Balina, Panther Capital.
3-and I  see which funds have invested in the project in the early stages.
Activity: 178
July 11, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
Study the project team. Developers already have successful projects in the past. How the idea of the project is interconnected with the blockchain technology. Study the white book.  And if everything suits you, then you can participate.
I think that's the problem. Maybe the white paper and give a lot of knowledge about the project, but as mentioned above, the projects really became too much. And this means that scammers and bad companies. This increases the amount of white paper being studied.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 11, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
The most important thing is to be attentive. And very well to study the team. And if each of us ponder over this, then surely the ICO market will reach a new level. And capitalization slowly but confidently crawls up.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 03:40:44 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
July 11, 2018, 03:26:10 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

Despite of many not good ICOs out there, you will find some ICO worth to invest if you are thorough.
Just always do the reasarch first before you want to investing on ICO. Without research, you may just wasting your money.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 02:43:15 AM
I am also very surprised, every day there are 10 new, if not more. It seems that no one wants to miss the fun) The funny thing is that only 20-30% really have a product.
Activity: 39
July 10, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
The year of 2018 (and going forward) will be the year of good, honest teams who can deliver because according to a recent study more than 50% of ICO's don't survive even 6 months. So be careful where you invest your money. It can look good and there can be a lot of hype but at the end of the day, vision and team are what make a project successful.
Pages:
Jump to: