Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 23. (Read 4719 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
July 23, 2018, 06:05:27 AM
Ico is not much, especially now in the summer months there is very few ico carried out and still there are scam projects among them. I think that by autumn, when the market goes into growth, there will be an increase in the number of ico. I would very much like to have by this time already come up with a protection against the scam of the projects, that there would be less of them or that they would disappear altogether.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:58:45 AM
you're absolutely right. There are way too many ICOs right now. And many of these ICOs are scams. Therefore, we have to choose the ICO very carefully, because it is very easy to lose all your money
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
Yes, ICO are just wild grass growing in numbers exponentially. But, majority of them are empty promises. In the absence of regulatory guidelines and body to monitor these ICO, you can bring out your own ICO very easily.

The good side of these, technology has been maximize by these ICO. New ideas and brilliant concepts that seems impossible at first had come to reality.
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

This issue of scamming ico is real and worrisome. That was the reason why i was glad when the screening of ICO  advertisement by the social media which will help to screen out the fake ico. When the ban is on  then any project  that will be going for advert to social media may have been sure of it stand and the concept of the project.
Yes, some ICO that are scamming is worrying that is why i don't trust the ICO easily even if it gets a high ratings or review on some websites like icoratings or icobench, i always look for advertisement on websites like youtube or facebook because Im sure they paid for that and strongly dedicated for their project. My advice on choosing ICO is to look for their website, team legitimacy and medium of advertising.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 05:32:20 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
I'm just a Crypto investor and ICO project and I do not have much understanding of the field of project analysis. I have a very good team of staff and they have very good expertise.
They entered the market very early and they were more experienced than me. They will often read the Whitepaper and the Roadmap carefully, checking the staff to make an investment decision.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
I feel this theme concern more about ico which is extremely hard to know great or awful ico. Up until now, ico have prominence however amid trick ico, its notoriety get misfortune and dislike before any longer. I think we have to build our carefully before picking right ico.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 23, 2018, 05:27:01 AM
I agree.  Now I use different ratings. Thanks to them, I learn about ico projects that investors trust.
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 03:14:34 AM
It's really impossible to find a good ICO project on Twitter.
I use https://icobench.com
There are a lot of evaluations of different campaigns. Take advantage of this
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 23, 2018, 03:13:42 AM
Oh Yes, now a lot of different ico. And it is very difficult to choose a good project. I used to do all the ico that I met. But now I came to the conclusion that it is better to choose a few good projects and do only them. In my opinion, this is the only way to make money.
July 23, 2018, 03:10:34 AM
After the peak of last year's market, there are more and more ICO projects. Every team wants to successfully hold the ICO plan here to achieve their project goals.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 22, 2018, 11:11:38 PM
It is true, now it's a lot of ICO are popping up. This shows that the longer this ICO project more and more devotees. Thus, there is continued innovation and continues to grow rapidly. But its negative impact was, with a growing number of ICO's existing projects, then make the investors ultimately uneven in every project. So a lot of the project eventually failed.
It is normal that investors are distributed unevenly in the market. There already is a law of "survival of the fittest" well, or who are more fortunate. Thus, the market is self-filtered.
Activity: 266
July 22, 2018, 10:59:57 PM
It is true, now it's a lot of ICO are popping up. This shows that the longer this ICO project more and more devotees. Thus, there is continued innovation and continues to grow rapidly. But its negative impact was, with a growing number of ICO's existing projects, then make the investors ultimately uneven in every project. So a lot of the project eventually failed.
Activity: 201
July 22, 2018, 10:50:04 PM
Yes, there are so many ICOs.
but you will find some ICO worth to invest if you're careful.
you have do the research first before you want to investing on ICO to avoid scam.
so you don't wasting your time or your money.
Activity: 490
July 20, 2018, 05:32:24 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

This issue of scamming ico is real and worrisome. That was the reason why i was glad when the screening of ICO  advertisement by the social media which will help to screen out the fake ico. When the ban is on  then any project  that will be going for advert to social media may have been sure of it stand and the concept of the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 20, 2018, 05:21:07 AM
Hey,

at this time ico very much, but you do not need to worry, because among many ico it, there is also a good ico, to find a good ico you can see on the website icobench
Activity: 39
July 20, 2018, 05:17:35 AM
Because we are a digital asset management firm also investing in ICO's and we want to give something back to the community we've decided to educate people with ICO investment series. The fourth part is just out, feel free to check our YT channel ICO educational series
Key to successful investing is getting the right education and having tools to analyze ICO's by yourself with your own brain. Believe us, it works very well  Wink
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
facebook, google or twitter its simply give me data about ico yet we not have chance at there in light of the fact that its simply demonstrate ico in promoting, im dependably find ico by means of this gathering and some site rating ico after that is I discover all the more again to know great ico, that is the manner by which I find ico
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 04:03:31 PM
Hey,

You have a point here. ICOs are too many that when you check the bitcointalk thread for ANN, bounties etc you will be surprised on the list of ICOs you will see. But as for me i do check project before joining and sometimes there are some constant bounty managers that manages good project always and also some rating sites so i stick with their ICOs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
There can not be too many projects in the sphere of crypto-currencies. Since these projects develop many spheres and the world as a whole.
Activity: 135
July 18, 2018, 09:10:24 PM
Hey,

there are many things and problems that are in ico, therefore we must be selective in choosing ico. if we are lax in choosing ico, all you get is fraud. many ico is also a lot of risk.
Pages:
Jump to: