Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 32. (Read 4719 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
I agree that now many dicks do not have a specific development plan and whitepaper and are only directed to a quick collection of money. To choose a good one you need to pay attention to these moments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
June 21, 2018, 10:03:43 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
in reality there an excessive number of ico's issue a reality you can ever barely stay aware of and that why we ought to be specific toward our interest in this icos.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
Yes it was really hard to spot a good ico but with enough knowledge i am sure you can. Always make a self review and investigation then make a comparison to other project then choose what you think is more capable of hitting the success.
You might want to consider their timeline, i.e. where do they plan on listing the token in an exchange or how many days/weeks/months until the bounty participants receive their reward. This is a must know as it might be disadvantageous for the bounty participants if they unknowingly join a bounty only to know that their tokens will be vested for 6 months.
I think this topic concern more about ico which is very difficult to know good or bad ico.
So far, ico have popularity but during scam ico, its popularity get loss and its not like before anymore. I think we need to increase our carfully before choosing right ico.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
Usually I don't really care about ICOs. I mostly invest in coins which are already on the market.
Activity: 111
June 21, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
I do not believe in ICOs. There are too many scams here. Most of the information is not clear. Cry
Activity: 71
June 21, 2018, 09:45:50 AM
Not really, you could say there's too many companies.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
June 21, 2018, 08:56:48 AM
Because blockchain is a new and exciting field, and everyone is racing to try applying it to anything and everything. There’s also an obvious network effect when it comes to a lot of blockchain applications, implying the likely scenario is that the battle over a given use case will be winner-take-all and that there will be a strong first-mover advantage when determining who comes out ahead.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 21, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
Yes really a lot of project and it is difficult to go through of them to select good one, especially when the market is full of scams. I would suggest to look at www.icoguide.com rates as the rating system is fair and is not paid.
Activity: 658
June 20, 2018, 04:08:44 PM
Too many divorced fraudulent projects. And it's difficult to understand everything. Therefore, many do not get anything from investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
June 20, 2018, 04:02:49 PM
What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
You can try to communicate with a representative of the bounty or ICO, which you want to participate. Watch the activity, the comments of other participants. This is important. I once lost $ 2,000 just because I didn't read what people were writing about bounty in time.
Activity: 144
June 20, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
My way to study with ICO certainly not only by continuing to read in this forum only. I also need the practice to be able to realize the theories that I have learned. Choosing an ICO with an interesting concept and a good prospect for the future, that's not enough if the ICO does not have a solid team and high levels of performance to be able to promote its ICO and attract many investors. The most difficult task performed by the team to have a high ICO value in the eyes of the crypto community is the achievement of sales.
Activity: 89
June 20, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
It is a good news for a growing industry, it means that this industry is promising and peoples loves them. We will see that the industry will grow bigger and be mature along with time.
I think that if there were few people here, the same panic would rise. You think "where to get the money at all", but did not think that it is people and bring money cryptocurrency. Even hunters who drain their tokens for cash, consider buried Fiat in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 03:26:21 PM
I believe that this is indeed a very serious problem. All who are not too lazy to organize ICO. Because of this, investors lose their investments. Because of this, credible projects are lost to really good projects.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
It is true that there are many ICO's arising nowadays and we have to choose the best one because there are many ICO's which are scam and fake. You must have a research on what ICO will you pick so that you can avoid scams.
How to choose good ico, most of icos are scam and it is hard to even see if ico is legit. i will do research on team, whitepaper and if something sounds fishy i will stay away from it. if it sounds too good stay away from it. be smart and be careful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 20, 2018, 02:20:30 PM
Yes, there are too many ICOs today and there are many ICOs are tuning together to attract investors into their projects. But I think only few of them are Legitimate because some of them are scams and frauds.
Agreed. Count of scam is more and more. I think today more than 50% ICO is scam or hidden scam. And it's sadly. Every smart men considers it his duty to make own ICO. Sometimes I understand SEC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
It is true that there are many ICO's arising nowadays and we have to choose the best one because there are many ICO's which are scam and fake. You must have a research on what ICO will you pick so that you can avoid scams.
Activity: 322
June 20, 2018, 02:15:47 PM
ICOs will become useful in the future, especially if digital currency will become legal around the world and for us to learn more about projects we can use this forum to search and read about their projects besides even social media don't allow advertising of ICO, still this forun can provide enough information for us, all we need to do is search and read.
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 12:54:33 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
auy
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
It is a good news for a growing industry, it means that this industry is promising and peoples loves them. We will see that the industry will grow bigger and be mature along with time.

I do not think it's good for the industry. Most projects just want to earn some money. Their projects do not carry anything in themselves, so they can not give anything useful to the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
definitly too much icos take place at the moment. if you look on different sides like icodrops or icoalert for example, you find alsmost every hour a plenty of new projects and that every day over the past months.
some of them are legit but most of them not a little ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: