Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many ICOs - page 34. (Read 4719 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
Indeed, way too many ICOs popped up recently and al the marketing material getting more and more professions. Even scammers caught up and copying all the good stuff to make their crap more credible and professional. So, finding the very few worthy projects is increasingly difficult.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
June 01, 2018, 05:45:28 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

The most easy way is to search for projects which have already finished their PRE-ICO, it will give the first indicator that could be successful project.
After this step you could research the particular project deeper.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 05:21:59 AM
Maybe you can use ICO list and and research by yourself. I don't recommend it but maybe you can use ICO rating site like ICObench.
Activity: 31
June 01, 2018, 05:04:45 AM
I do check the official rating of such ICO, the white paper and also do findings on the transparency and integrity of team handling such ICO.
Activity: 24
June 01, 2018, 12:45:35 AM
Yes and it's much harder to check them one by one nowadays. I often check ICO ratings and join some communities that discuss ICO to help me speed up my research so my list will go down less than 10.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 08:26:57 AM
I just know something that can help you to have a good time with benefit. For example this project. I think it will be interesting for you - DATABLOCKCHAIN
 https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 122
May 29, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
If we want to find the most trusted and profitable ICO this year, we should pay attention to the Vireo project. ICO Vireo is a modern project and perspective that will definitely affect our performance later, What we need to do is be careful when investing in ICO by reading a white book to make sure we understand the project very well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
I am losing interest to ICO because many of them fraudulent. Before making investments it is necessary to understand to me if project has good idea, real technology and have talented team of developers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 06:36:17 PM
There are lots of ICO companies in the cryptocurrency. Through this its hard to choose the best one that is very affordable to invest yet the services are great. So many investors are confuse now.
Activity: 160
May 27, 2018, 02:04:06 PM
Normally there will have more ICOs to come because crypto become more well known in the society. We can expect that there are more ICO that will launch their own token and make some noise to attract investors whether it is whales or small time. Keep watch not to fall in scam ICO.
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
 With the rise of number of new tokens doing ICO everyday, many of them could just be plain scams and run away with all the investors' money. Running through the description of the project and related links like whitepaper, core developers etc can always provide a good idea if the project could be successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 01:45:19 PM
I think in good ICO well-bred bounty hunters! Because they are with the project in the early stages of development, and they know the team, they communicate with them. So you need to listen to the opinion of hunters!
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
It is true that there are way too many ICOs right now. Just look at the market and try to find an ICO to invest in, you would be shocked at how many you would find and you would just become confused as to which one you want to choose out of all of it. Now we all need to be extra careful in choosing the ICOs that we put our money in. Do adequate research to make sure that you are investing in a good one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May 27, 2018, 12:30:09 AM
although there is also a scam ico, but the number of ico is a good thing too. members in this forum are also very much, whereas every single ico project always has a limit for every participant who will follow it. so when a lot of ico in there, lots of choices. but must remain cautious and thorough.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
May 27, 2018, 12:28:01 AM
Yes, there are lots of ICOs in the cryptocurrency group. Even in the blockchain market there are plenty to choose. Through this it is hard to think which is better because they have different edegs that shown in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

That is a problem too many icos but not all of them are great and legit most of them are just scams and failed I dont know why they are gaining some participants if they are just scams that really a waste of time because you will participate in them for almost 3 months and then they are just a scam that is a lot of time thst is being wasted and also effort. I wish they will be banned if the icos are scams all those managers and members will be imprisoned. Because they are just fooling us around all the time
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

really now a lot of different ICO. And often it is scam projects, now it becomes very difficult to find an interesting and promising project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 26, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
Hey,

It is very difficult to find a good ICO currently.
There are some bounty websites and douments, which are a basic information.
But 99% are waste in my opinion.
So i don't invest in ICOs in the moment, only in one: Smart Containers.
But do your own reasearch.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
Every day, more and more crypt projects, and to distinguish in which crypto projects can be invested and in what does not become more difficult and more difficult. I choose one and study it in detail, if I do not like something I do not invest in it.
Activity: 210
May 25, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
One ICO that is not to many is ZEEX look how easy ZEEX makes it to convert you day trading profits in to a coffee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440
Pages:
Jump to: