Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 10. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:22:23 PM
Because the exchange places are always more profitable. So now there are too many bad exchanges and almost no one exchanges any coins on it.
If people were smarter, there would be more legitimate exchanges coming online rather than scams. It would become pointless to try, and bitcoin would thrive.
Don't hate the game, hate the players
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:11:35 PM
I have had a bitter experience  with one of these new exchanges,  some of these new exchanges  are just looking  for people  token to take away.  I once deposited some tokens in a particular  exchange  after some weeks the exchange website has gone down.  Till date the website  hasn't open and tokens are gone.
Some exchanges are scam and they just think about scamming so people should get proper knowledge about them and then use it for exchange, that's why a lot of exchanges are difficult for people and they cannot trust on them so those exchanges will very good and trusted who works in everywhere.
copper member
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 04:53:44 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

I honestly do not understand why so many exchanges. Perhaps from the point of view of the businessman is a profitable business, so people see this as a good idea to open an exchange. But again, there is no regulation, many even KYC is not required to withdraw a large amount from there. This can be a good channel not only for traders, if not already. Of course, an experienced player will not meddle in any questionable projects where his money will be at risk.
Activity: 44
September 15, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
I have had a bitter experience  with one of these new exchanges,  some of these new exchanges  are just looking  for people  token to take away.  I once deposited some tokens in a particular  exchange  after some weeks the exchange website has gone down.  Till date the website  hasn't open and tokens are gone.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 15, 2018, 04:25:02 PM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Regulations are not for crypto but yeah some of them are really controlled by the watchdogs of Anti-money laundering agencies. It must have been really hard to move for those bad guys but hey this is a more freely area for those people that think they are being much charged by the government.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 03:55:47 PM
Most of the new exchanges are shady, I even saw few exchanges shut down with people's money, This is a new business for the scammers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
Too many electronic cash marketplace are frequently invited by people or companies to spend money on projects like Ethereum, that's only a matter of pouring money and doing not anything. also, at the end of the month is to obtain hobby prices up to 50% - 100%, even obtained all through the day. models like this are known as "HYIP" or great-worthwhile investments and 100% are fraudulent, the trouble is handiest sooner or later.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
Yes i noticed there are too many new exchanges too and i share in your worries too. To be candid, we are going to have trust issues as you dont really know their next moves. Regulations should be stepped up ahead of the future to protect investors funds.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
Yeah currently so many new exchange coming. Cause they also want to earn some good profits like big exchange. But some of them really very bad exchange for trader.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 15, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
Yes, there are many exchange but the most of them as no volume or much less volume than other "big" exchange that are also more trusted than these new exchanges, so I think that you have to use the biggest and most known exchanges to be sure
Activity: 228
September 15, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
I don't think that there can be too many exchanges. Yes, some of them may not be trustworthy but that's another question in my opinion. The more choice we have to trade - the better is the situation for us.
Activity: 672
September 15, 2018, 11:17:34 AM
I think exchanges are similar to ICOs, too many exchanges and ICOs have the opportunity to scam, the best and safest thing is to choose exchanges that have a good reputation and are more than a year old.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 15, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
on the one hand it's very good. but there is a big flaw in this, the volume of capitalization and the volume of trades - will always be less than on large exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
The increasing number of exchanges is a good thing because then every exchange will try to provide the best service to attract users. It is also reasonable because now there are more coins and tokens so various exchanges are needed to facilitate coin trading. I highly recommend several exchanges such as Bittrex and binance, because for me the exchange has a very good quality and level of security that makes its users comfortable.
Activity: 114
September 15, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
You are right, now there are many new exchanges that present different features, some even free trading fees, but I think that doesn't matter because the trader only use the right exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 15, 2018, 08:28:17 AM
I think, it doesn't matter if there are a lot of new exchanges because there will be many choices so we can choose and trade in exchangers that have better prices.
Activity: 215
September 15, 2018, 06:38:05 AM
More competitor, improve quality Grin

Agree with you, if we have just few exchanges, those exchange might be put fee transaction very high. Just because they almost monopoly on the exchange market

If the majority of crypto market appearances are decentralized markets, quality will decrease sharply, there will be many problems with insufficient volume in conducting trade and ecosystems will be damaged because various markets will compete to attract investors somehow.

But the opposite will happen if they are able to develop the central market to various countries legally, this will make the volume circulation more attractive and of course there is no monopoly.
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 06:19:36 AM
You must choose carefully. Do a lot of research before investing.
Activity: 228
September 15, 2018, 05:39:26 AM
In this online market too many business developer work and too many developer want to create a good Exchanges and they are always try to create it. If you see and you can get too many exchanges in this online industry, too many people use different type of platform. All exchanges are not good so before start business must check this review. Now a days too many exchange going to scam so I can suggest a good exchanges, you can use Bittrex and Binance.
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
Yes. Because the concept is revolutionary and groundbreaking so it easily catches the attention of many people. People always seeking for new method to mint money. Do you think 250k transaction each day is enough? Wait, you must surprise after 7 to 10 years. Can you imagine what can be happen when stock market accepts bitcoin? Though SEC warned about and as a careful investor you should protect or remain safe yourself first. Because exchanges can do with your money whatever they want. 
Pages:
Jump to: