Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 13. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 03:11:36 PM
Yes, you are right now, there are so many exchange places, you have to be able to choose and look for a place of exchange that has very high security and has a very high volume of trading volume every day so that the benefits you get are very many and fast.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 10, 2018, 12:38:58 PM
Yes, that is completely true. Today are on the market way to many exchanges. They are plenty of them o which you can put your coins on and seld them for another coin, and you will never get them out. You sold the coins you want, but when you want to cash out, you simply can. That is a huge problem...
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
I do not really trust the new trading exchange. I think because of the profit from the fees charged by traders is quite large so many people have opened the trading exchange
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 10, 2018, 09:05:16 AM
It is almost the crypto market where only new trading places earn high incomes, so today there are quite a few projects to develop the transaction. As such, more and more of these transactions will reduce the reputation of the transaction
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 10, 2018, 08:49:03 AM
It really annoys me. especially when you have tokens, but they start bargaining on those exchanges that you do not know about.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
actually it does not matter even the advantage for us as users if indeed in some exchanges there are those who provide the coins we need and some who do not, sometimes every exchange is not complete providing coins but we must be able to trust the exchange to anticipate fraud.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 07:29:29 AM
The numerous exchanges available now is a good omen for traders and crypto lovers. Even we are going to have more exchanges as out of every 10 projects running ICO 5 is for currency exchange. We now have many options to use and some of them are having  less issue with scalability and charges are even zero in some exchanges. All of them are trying to out do each other in introducing one innovation or the other. The ones i have tried the level of security is not bad at all
copper member
Activity: 308
September 10, 2018, 07:12:45 AM
It is good for the industry, I remembered last year during the Bull run, most exchanges were doing the quote system in trying to register users, I remember Bittrex and Binance closed registration for new members, but with many others around, there will be wide option
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 05:53:05 AM
Yes, there are many new exchanges. One new exchange is CAPVERTO. Capverto is an extensible open-source framework for creating blockchain applications. It is designed to allow you, your company or your government to build a tailor-cut private or permissioned blockchain. It looks like a bank.
Activity: 9
September 10, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
I recall a headline read there are more exchanges than those ICO projects listed. Dobitrade Exchange ranks top 6 crypto exchange on Coinmarketcap and I have been using it for a while. Best trading experience ever.
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 04:55:02 AM
A very favorable situation develops for the stock exchanges and their owners. This market is not regulated by anyone, so it's very difficult to influence the development of events, but there are a lot of crypto-exchange exchanges.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 04:44:49 AM
I also saw it.
There are currently many exchanges.
In fact, there should only be a small amount of exchange so as to maximize the value of the coin price.
Maybe this is the arena of the development of Cryptocurrency that runs very rapidly and makes a lot of changes in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 04:31:51 AM
I like it because they also contribute to a broader market decentralization, but on the other hand, they break down the volume into unbalanced and traders only focus on arbitration or short-term profits, this year is very bleak because many markets really make price concentrations even more do not focus on one market, but this will be better for the next few years after leveling from the loyal user side is positively proportional to volume stability in the market itself.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 03:33:41 AM
I also think like you, this is worrying.
The number of Exchange more than makes very difficult to control the quality, the market is divided into the sections other than the fraud also increased, the ICO project of poor quality will be more active in other ways
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
There are many trading floors and there are many new trading floors but when trading you should be interested in any reputable trading platform that gives you more confidence.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 02:54:42 AM
Now many of the new exchanges are available and many crypto exchanges are working for different countries only while in future Exchange in the Islamic countries will also be available through which they will also use crypto and it will common among society.
well, it's no wonder that there are already so many exchangers for now, it's because exchangers have promising profits. besides, there are still many ICOs that aim to build new exhchanger. well, exchangers that don't have superiority will certainly disappear. this is a race, so I think there will be a new exchanger with a more attractive offer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
Now many of the new exchanges are available and many crypto exchanges are working for different countries only while in future Exchange in the Islamic countries will also be available through which they will also use crypto and it will common among society.
Activity: 28
September 10, 2018, 01:02:42 AM
You don't have to trade on the new exchanges, but if there's project picked it as the only listing. Then it's probably a good exchange.
Healthy competition is always welcome.
Activity: 193
September 10, 2018, 12:13:14 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

There is nothing in the number of exchange sites wee have currently. The only concern is to be sure that they are not out to scam people. The market is a large one and those tier 1 exchange sites can be said to have reached their capacity and that is why they are in one way or the other lacking in meeting clients expectations. They tend to treat people as if they are begging to them to make money for them.

Again, in the traditional world, we have several banks with each also having different branches which most times are built beside each for some advantages though and they don't have problem with each other because the market is enough for each and everybody to feature and attract customers. There is need for more dilution of the market so that when one of the exchange sites go down, it effect is not obvious in the crypto market.
Agree to you. Many exchanges have this issue, dealing with clients, handling complains and resolve the issues. I personally had to face this situation at one exchange when my not a big complain got several days to be resolved.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 09, 2018, 11:09:03 PM
Of course, it is very good to get more exchanges on to the board but one thing we have to remember whether the exchanges are capable of investing or not our money. We should wait for potential exchange like Binance because already they are showing some huge credibility in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: