Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 9. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 07:40:55 AM
Yes. Because the concept is revolutionary and groundbreaking so it easily catches the attention of many people. People always seeking for new method to mint money. Do you think 250k transaction each day is enough? Wait, you must surprise after 7 to 10 years. Can you imagine what can be happen when stock market accepts bitcoin? Though SEC warned about and as a careful investor you should protect or remain safe yourself first. Because exchanges can do with your money whatever they want. 
This is the point that exchanges can do anything with our money, and that’s the reason I never trusted in anonymous exchanges. I always use just one exchange for my transaction and that is okpay because it is my local, authentic and most reliable. Many people think that it is very easy to start a new crypto exchange and earn money as much as they want.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
September 19, 2018, 08:18:44 AM
I think, if there are too many exchangers it will give us many options to trade so that we can get exchangers that have a bigger profit and now there are many new coins popping up so that more exchangers are needed too
You are right that there are many exchanges and many more are coming and now it is difficult to choose one best exchange among many exchanges. However best thing can not hide from us or almost all the traders know about the best exchange that is Binance and then Bittrex etc. Binance help you out in many ways due to its simplicity people find it easy to use it as well as it provides large volume.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 19, 2018, 07:18:06 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
There shouldn’t be a limit to the number of exchanges that should be available. Anyone is free to create their own exchange, it’s only those that are interested that would go for it, they are not forcing you to join. If I were I would rather stick to the one I’m already trading on than switching exchanges every time cause you will just end up in the hands of scam exchange. So stick to the old one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 18, 2018, 09:51:06 AM
New 'hypes' for scammers are:
1. creating fake scam exchanges
2. creating fake stable coins

Everyone should watch out and investigate every new exchange and its team.
Examine team and ask them many relevant questions.

Well that's why there are known exchanges out there, for people to search the coins they want to hold into and traded before striving outside the other exchanges that could give good rates /ETH or /BTC.  Although some coins are being traded in a specific exchange, most likely they fall into good exchange if it isn't gonna be that shitcoin. I haven't traded yet outside my nutshell from Binance and EtherDelta because most of my needs were already satisfied by those exchanges.
Because when creating a place to trade, the profit from this business type is quite good, can be said to be super profit so they always choose this business model, in my opinion today There are quite a lot of poor quality transactions
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
September 18, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

It is a typical market phase of altcoin exchanges. We have seen first pioneers of the industry (Poloniex etc.), and now there is many more potential exchangers who would like to walk on the paved way. Inevitably, a regrouping and depression among exchanges must come.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 18, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
The increasing number of exchanges is a good thing because then every exchange will try to provide the best service to attract users. It is also reasonable because now there are more coins and tokens so various exchanges are needed to facilitate coin trading. I highly recommend several exchanges such as Bittrex and binance, because for me the exchange has a very good quality and level of security that makes its users comfortable.
Yes you really have a point, that’s one of the advantage– due to there is a big number of exchanges every one of them would be fighting hard to provide the best services to their customers so that they wouldn’t lose them to another exchanger.

But the one problem is that this also means that there will be lots of scam exchanges out there looking for who steal from. But when there are just few exchanges there will hardly scammers around.

Careful on emerging exchanges that don't usually do standard selection of listings and don't have tight security features

one way of stealing your money is by declaring a dead or delisted coins

but the worst thing is that declaring an exchange unto bankruptcy due to hacking
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 18, 2018, 08:16:16 AM
The increasing number of exchanges is a good thing because then every exchange will try to provide the best service to attract users. It is also reasonable because now there are more coins and tokens so various exchanges are needed to facilitate coin trading. I highly recommend several exchanges such as Bittrex and binance, because for me the exchange has a very good quality and level of security that makes its users comfortable.
Yes you really have a point, that’s one of the advantage– due to there is a big number of exchanges every one of them would be fighting hard to provide the best services to their customers so that they wouldn’t lose them to another exchanger.

But the one problem is that this also means that there will be lots of scam exchanges out there looking for who steal from. But when there are just few exchanges there will hardly scammers around.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:37:48 PM
if you already realize that there are so many new exchange places then you should be able to stay in an exchange place that has a lot of coins and have a high volume of exchange every day because if the coin price movement is very fast it will be easy to make a lot of profit .
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

Currently there are more than 200 different exchanges in the crypto market,  and actually this is good for crypto market,  more exchanges will be more demand for crypto. And more competition between all exchanges,  the quality and the service will be more good too.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
September 17, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
Today's exchanges bring in quite high profits for investors in exchange places so they have been looking for ways to offer exchanges that are appropriate to the market's problems and the needs of investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 06:05:22 PM
For me the more exchangers the more opportunity from other coins to release their coin in any exchanges for them to earn a lot of profit and to encourage some of investors to invest in their coin. Tokens arrive and listing on the exchange is necessary for everyone to make a profit. Some people create projects and release it under a beautiful product some people create exchanges and open trade for money these unnecessary and unknown projects it is the Economy and the desire of people to make money on that brings money.
Activity: 2002
September 17, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

too many new exchange projects this year, I also have the same thoughts as you where there will be lots of people trying to take the opportunity to make fake ICOs from similar projects, but I have to admit that there are several exchange projects that have the potential to succeed, at least they have strong partners to strengthen their development.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 17, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

In my own case I love it when an exchange has the most secure means making business in their platform safety of my funds is something I always wanna look out for before I can decide to bring in my funds, and another problem why all this new Exchangers are coming in is due to the amount some projects will have to pay before they can be listed.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
September 17, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:16:42 PM
I think, it doesn't matter if there are a lot of new exchanges because there will be many choices so we can choose and trade in exchangers that have better prices.

No, it matters as some of these exchanges can t be the fake sites. I suppose you should better trust only the old, checked resources. Try not to risk ever better.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 17, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

I think there are more expected exchanges as the years passed by. I think they knew that new exchanges are based only on BTC. It had to be understand that new exchanges needs to be research in order to avoid risk trading. If we see proof that exchanges are existing, it must be sure that 80 percent of it probably to be in your possession.
Yeah it is right the number of exchanges is investing day by day because they think that making money from exchange is very easy than anything else and many of them are just there in the market for scam. They take huge money from people around the world and disappear from the market. You cannot claim your money anywhere. I always use authentic and reliable exchange for my transaction.
Activity: 672
September 16, 2018, 12:20:29 PM
It is not necessary for us to deal with all new exchanger. It is happened that most of traders needs an option on transactiong dealing with incapability in terms of their location and law within their location.
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
Yes we seen many new exchange market start trading system in this time. Without some market all new exchange market are not good for trading. I heard some market are scam so stay safe from scam market. Before trading you should need know about  the market and next you can trade, it is better for you.
September 16, 2018, 11:43:04 AM
Because the exchange places are always more profitable. So now there are too many bad exchanges and almost no one exchanges any coins on it.
If people were smarter, there would be more legitimate exchanges coming online rather than scams. It would become pointless to try, and bitcoin would thrive.
Don't hate the game, hate the players

With the long existence of cryptos, there are many exchangers now build with different services offered to catch investors like. But what we really trust about exchangers are those with more transactions and movements of some great investors that will totally paid off coins in an expensive price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

trust will be a large problem for newcomers, they must prove themselves and more exchanges bring positive competition and individuals tend to choose exchanges at lower costs than large exchanges dominate the market.
Pages:
Jump to: