Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 6. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:27:11 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

I guess the best idea for that is making a real decentralized exchange which uses trading volumes of all exchanges. so I guess that would be the best ever thing in the market. I saw guys who tries to do this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/b2bxthe-first-official-provider-of-cryptocurrency-liquidity-2149935

Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 04:14:48 AM
Too many new exchanges is a good thing, the most important thing is not a scam, the crypto industry continues to increase, there are currently hundreds of live ICOs and more than 1965 coins and tokens are officially registered in the CMC, with lots of coins and tokens of course it takes a lot of exchange.
Many new exchanges are selling ICOs and this is a new trend in 2018. Having multiple Exchange appearances has limited the monopoly and dominance of many of today's large exchanges. I believe this will motivate the market to grow stronger.
Activity: 1
September 25, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
The greater the number of exchanges, the greater the choice of the particular exchange that will satisfy all your interests.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 02:38:01 AM
Too many new exchanges is a good thing, the most important thing is not a scam, the crypto industry continues to increase, there are currently hundreds of live ICOs and more than 1965 coins and tokens are officially registered in the CMC, with lots of coins and tokens of course it takes a lot of exchange.
Activity: 56
September 25, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
I don’t see anything wrong with it, there are can be over a million exchangers out there, it’s no one’s business, you just have to avoid the bad ones, that’s the only problem because as there continue to be lots of exchangers, there will also be bad ones alongside the good ones.

You just have to fish them out. And the worst part with all these bad ones is that once you fish them out and everyone recognize them as a bad website, they will still go ahead and create a new site, that’s the thing that pisses me off😒
Most of the new exchangers are made with the intention of scam and this is not good at all for the ordinary people. People deposits the coins in these new scam exchanges and they are never allowed to withdraw those.
Activity: 77
September 25, 2018, 02:05:31 AM
I don’t see anything wrong with it, there are can be over a million exchangers out there, it’s no one’s business, you just have to avoid the bad ones, that’s the only problem because as there continue to be lots of exchangers, there will also be bad ones alongside the good ones.

You just have to fish them out. And the worst part with all these bad ones is that once you fish them out and everyone recognize them as a bad website, they will still go ahead and create a new site, that’s the thing that pisses me off😒
Think if many new exchanges come online and start business, it means we are heading towards pure digital world. Ofcourse this means that more people are interest in the trading of crypto and therefore more adoption.
Activity: 42
September 24, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

Too many exchanges gives people are lot more options and also it creates an healthy competition between exchanges. You will see many new features with the number of exchanges increasing like zero trading fee.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

New exchanges mean the popularity of crypto word increasing rapidly and positively. And people are also trading in new exchanges that mean we can take more advantage and profit with reduce fees and other facilities(though there is a little rick, but we can research and inquiry that).
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
Day by day people know about cryptocurrency and too money developer makes a platform with cryptocurrency trading. Lots of people make a exchange platform and lots of people developed ICO project. There are too many people and they are always trying different type of project development. After all we get to Money exchanges in this online industry but all exchanges is not perfect for trading because too many exchanges or fake so before trading must check out exchanges review.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
I think many exchanges are a good thing because crypto trading volume will be pumped and this causes the crypto circulation to increase
Activity: 12
September 24, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
Simply stick at the best trades like binance,coinex,merca, coinexchange and so on. Do not search for the other to stay away from any misfortunes. A few trades are simply phony and endeavoring to get all store tokens and say it been hack. On the off chance that the token recorded in an obscure trades I should propose to sit tight for the following or at least hold up even best 10
Activity: 94
September 24, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

Too many new exchanges are not a problem unless and until they are legit and are not scams. This will give people more opportunity to choose from and also the marketcap of coins will also increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:19:10 AM
each exchange pursues its own goals, large exchanges do not want to add questionable coins, small exchanges can not add large ones. Therefore, it is a market balance
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 24, 2018, 01:22:54 AM
We have to be very careful with this new exchanges because we don't know what is the measure they are talking and how far they are reputable in the market. When they get reputable in the market we can able to use those exchange, we don't know what precautions are they talking for holding our coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 12:36:53 AM
Now there is too much exchange growth that does the same concept almost the same. they all want to benefit from the exchange they will make. because of course this advantage is very large
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
September 24, 2018, 12:33:55 AM
I don't feel any problems related to the number of new exchanges that keep popping up. For me it is actually a good thing for cryptocurrency regardless of the trust issue that you mentioned. It shows that cryptocurrency continues to grow and people are increasingly interested at this kind of industry. In addition, we can have many options when choosing an exchange and I think that is very helpful and of course profitable.
Activity: 2
September 24, 2018, 12:32:33 AM
The barrier for opening an exchange is pretty low, so they have flooded the market.  When the next bull cycle hits, there will be even more.  Be safe and trade on the most reputable exchanges. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 24, 2018, 12:21:13 AM
Yes, there are too many new exchanges, but we find that poor quality exchanges, fraudulent exchanges are always latent in the market, so we should be careful, do not lose money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:37:11 PM
You are right, there are too many new exchanges and for me it is not problem because people will still choose where they will trade there tokens or coins, and i believe that there are also so many exchanges that is becaming popular all over the world.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
Some may think that it is bad for us but I don't think so, actually it is good when we can choose whatever we like when it comes to exchanges and trading, wide choice is not that bad.
That represents the market growth, capitalist are investing because they are seeing a great potential of profit in the market.
And that increase of exchanges gives us a lot of benefits since it's a world wide market and we are free to try different trading platforms.

I don't think it's profitable when we try other trading platforms, due to no assurance for a great trading gains. Choosing good exchange can be so hard unless you've been guided by an experience person, it can be a family member, relatives or a close friend. There's a lot of them but we're free to choose the best of them, and you should be a good researcher so in the perfect time you'll be able to choose an credible one.
Pages:
Jump to: